ExxonMobil

Relevance Date Difficulty

Engineer Internship Interview

Engineer Internship
Baton Rouge, LA

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at ExxonMobil in November 2010.

Interview Details – Very basic interview was asked a lot of behavioral questions. The lady who interviewed me was very nice and acted as if she wanted me to do well during the interview. All in all, the small talk conversation we had before the interview helped out a lot.

Interview Question – Name a time when you made a big descision and how did it work out.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Intership so didn't really negotiate. I did tell her I was interested in working downstream which is where I got my internship offer.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Engineering Internship Interview

Engineering Internship
Houston, TX

The process took a day - interviewed at ExxonMobil in September 2010.

Interview Details – Several representatives from Exxon Mobil came to my university to answer questions about the company. I took an interest and exchanged information with one of the representatives. He invited me to a 1:1 interview, which took place the following week.

The woman who interviewed me was very friendly (as her job dictates), and she asked a lot of standard questions. Some of the questions were challenging, throwing me off a little bit, so I didn't perform as well as I would have hoped.

Interview Question – Have you ever been in a situation in which a fellow employee was being difficult?   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at ExxonMobil

Worked for ExxonMobil? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at ExxonMobil Engineering Internship interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by ExxonMobil employees and interview candidates.