ExxonMobil Exploration Analyst Interview Questions

1 Interview Review

4.0

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all interviews

Exploration Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Melbourne (Australia)
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Melbourne (Australia)

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at ExxonMobil in August 2008.

2 rounds of panel interivews. 1st round, interviewed by HR and one of the Controller. Last for 30 minutes. Ask for your background, why exxonmobil, why this role, what is your strengh and weakness, sort of behaviour interview. 2nd round, interviewed by another controller and your future supervisor, get into details of your prev. job experience and receivved some challenging questions.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me a situation when you have conflict with people in your work and how you resolve the conflict.   Answer Question
My job agent negotiate for me, basically, not much space for negotiation as they considered their pay above average in the industry. You could negotiate your start day, that's it.