ExxonMobil Facilities Engineer Interview Questions

3 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Facilities Engineer Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 6 weeksinterviewed at ExxonMobil.

Multi-step interview process includes on-campus info session and interview, phone interview, and on-location interviews. EM does not specify job location and description until several months before start date - employees expected to accept a job based on company standing and lifetime career goals. Competitive interview and hiring process. Difficult to understand how one may fit into the confusing company structure.

Interview Questions
  • Questions seemed similar to all foundational interviews - i.e. Describe a difficult work experience you've faced and how you mitigated the outcome; give examples of your various roles on different teams; what have you learned from working with other people on projects, etc   Answer Question
Negotiation was not an option - recruiter said that EM very rarely adjusts their offer.

Other Interview Reviews for ExxonMobil

Facilities Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint John, NB (Canada)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint John, NB (Canada)

The process took a dayinterviewed at ExxonMobil in February 2010.

In interview process starts between 8:30 to 12:00, and it will be ended with a lunch. You will have two interview season and between each on them you have a chance to have a friendly chat with one of the experience employee in the company. They will also assign you an interview body, who will accompany you during whole interview process.

Interview Questions
    • Explain a situation that you have a problem with your co worker. how you react to that situation?   View Answer

Facilities Engineer Interview

The process took a dayinterviewed at ExxonMobil in December 2009.

I sent my CV through campus career development center. after 3 weeks, I was called to schedule my 1:1 interview with ExxonMobil 2 weeks later. In this stage, the questions were basically about my behavior, strenth, weakness, etc. 1,5 months later, I was called to do TOEIC test and second interview in separate days. The interview was done 3 times by 3 different people: 2 users and 1 HR. But most of the questions were quite the same with the previous interview.