ExxonMobil Facilities Engineer Interview Questions

Facilities Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at ExxonMobil.

Interview

Multi-step interview process includes on-campus info session and interview, phone interview, and on-location interviews. EM does not specify job location and description until several months before start date - employees expected to accept a job based on company standing and lifetime career goals. Competitive interview and hiring process. Difficult to understand how one may fit into the confusing company structure.

Interview Questions

• Questions seemed similar to all foundational interviews - i.e. Describe a difficult work experience you've faced and how you mitigated the outcome; give examples of your various roles on different teams; what have you learned from working with other people on projects, etc   Answer Question

Negotiation

Negotiation was not an option - recruiter said that EM very rarely adjusts their offer.

Other Interview Reviews for ExxonMobil

Facilities Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint John, NB (Canada)

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at ExxonMobil (Saint John, NB (Canada)) in February 2010.

Interview

In interview process starts between 8:30 to 12:00, and it will be ended with a lunch. You will have two interview season and between each on them you have a chance to have a friendly chat with one of the experience employee in the company. They will also assign you an interview body, who will accompany you during whole interview process.

Interview Questions

• Explain a situation that you have a problem with your co worker. how you react to that situation?   1 Answer

Facilities Engineer Interview

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at ExxonMobil in December 2009.

Interview

I sent my CV through campus career development center. after 3 weeks, I was called to schedule my 1:1 interview with ExxonMobil 2 weeks later. In this stage, the questions were basically about my behavior, strenth, weakness, etc. 1,5 months later, I was called to do TOEIC test and second interview in separate days. The interview was done 3 times by 3 different people: 2 users and 1 HR. But most of the questions were quite the same with the previous interview.