ExxonMobil

Average Difficulty
3 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Houston, TX

I interviewed at ExxonMobil in September 2013.

Interview Details – AAPG meeting in Houston. Poster presentation and some recruiters came to mine. Then, I got selected for face to face interview the next day. During the interview, the recruiter asked technical questions about my research project and 3-4 behavioral questions: 1) most difficult situation; example,2) challenging situation; example, 3) any issues with coworkers; example.

Interview Question – challenging situation and example   Answer Question

Gainesville, FL

I applied through college or university and the process took 3 days - interviewed at ExxonMobil in October 2013.

Interview Details – Applied through crc, and was invited for an on-campus interview - mostly behavioral questions.

Interview Question – Describe a time when someone was not cooperating on a team project, and what did you do with it.   Answer Question

Houston, TX

I applied in-person and the process took a day - interviewed at ExxonMobil in September 2010.

Interview Details – interviewed by Exxon Mobil during a student carrer fair in Houston, September 2010.
The interview was quite simple, with no technical questions. It look to me more like an informal discussion.

Interview Questions

• I don't remember any particular difficult question   Answer Question
  • Perhaps the most unexpected question was the following: Do you have any question about the company   Answer Question

Worked for ExxonMobil? Contribute to the Community!