ExxonMobil Geophysicist Interview Questions

Geophysicist Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at ExxonMobil (Gainesville, FL) in October 2013.

Interview

Applied through crc, and was invited for an on-campus interview - mostly behavioral questions.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when someone was not cooperating on a team project, and what did you do with it.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for ExxonMobil

Geophysicist Interview

Application

interviewed at ExxonMobil (Houston, TX) in September 2013.

Interview

AAPG meeting in Houston. Poster presentation and some recruiters came to mine. Then, I got selected for face to face interview the next day. During the interview, the recruiter asked technical questions about my research project and 3-4 behavioral questions: 1) most difficult situation; example,2) challenging situation; example, 3) any issues with coworkers; example.

Geophysicist Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a dayinterviewed at ExxonMobil (Houston, TX) in September 2010.

Interview

interviewed by Exxon Mobil during a student carrer fair in Houston, September 2010.
    The interview was quite simple, with no technical questions. It look to me more like an informal discussion.

Interview Questions

• I don't remember any particular difficult question   Answer Question
    • Perhaps the most unexpected question was the following: Do you have any question about the company   Answer Question