ExxonMobil Geophysicist Interview Questions

3 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Houston, TX
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

I applied in-person. The process took a day - interviewed at ExxonMobil in September 2010.

interviewed by Exxon Mobil during a student carrer fair in Houston, September 2010.
The interview was quite simple, with no technical questions. It look to me more like an informal discussion.

Interview Questions
  • I don't remember any particular difficult question   Answer Question
  • Perhaps the most unexpected question was the following: Do you have any question about the company   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for ExxonMobil

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Gainesville, FL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gainesville, FL

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 days - interviewed at ExxonMobil in October 2013.

Applied through crc, and was invited for an on-campus interview - mostly behavioral questions.

Interview Questions
    • Describe a time when someone was not cooperating on a team project, and what did you do with it.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Houston, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

interviewed at ExxonMobil in September 2013.

AAPG meeting in Houston. Poster presentation and some recruiters came to mine. Then, I got selected for face to face interview the next day. During the interview, the recruiter asked technical questions about my research project and 3-4 behavioral questions: 1) most difficult situation; example,2) challenging situation; example, 3) any issues with coworkers; example.

Interview Questions

Worked for ExxonMobil? Contribute to the Community!