ExxonMobil

2 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Human Resources Intern Interview

Human Resources Intern

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at ExxonMobil.

Interview Details – Campus Interview with behavioral based interview. Interviewers difficult to read; asked many questions and many follow up questions.

Interview Question – They had a large notebook full of questions, so it is difficult to remember what they ask. I had six behavorial based stories, and I went through all of them AND had to give an unrehearsed one on the spot. Be prepared; ultimately, it comes down to fit.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No Negation.

Human Resources Intern Interview

Human Resources Intern

I applied through college or university and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at ExxonMobil in September 2013.

Interview Details – Exxon came to recruit on my campus. We had to apply on their career website as well as through our university recruiting center. They selected 15-20 people to interview out of about 35 people who applied. The interview was made up of standard behavioral-based questions. The recruiters were looking for STAR format answers (what was the Situation, the Task, what were your Actions, and what was the Result). Two recruiters were in the interview, one led the questions and one mainly took notes.

Interview Question – Tell me about a time when you had to make a decision, but you didn't have all the information you needed.   Answer Question

Worked for ExxonMobil? Contribute to the Community!