ExxonMobil IT Analyst Interview Questions

Updated Mar 21, 2015

2.7

IT Analyst Interview

Interview

The interview consisted of a thorough background explanation and then a series of behavioral questions. My interviewer had a specific amount of time to interview me and only had about three questions that they had to have answered. There were no technical questions at all. The only technicalities discussed were during my explanation of my experience.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for ExxonMobil

Anonymous Employee in West Lafayette, IN

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at ExxonMobil (West Lafayette, IN) in September 2014.

Interview

Applied through campus career fair, went to first round interview where they asked mostly behavioral questions, wanted to see if you have leadership qualities. Did not get second round interview.

Interview Questions

• Give me an example of a time you had to get everyone on a team's buy in.   Answer Question

IT Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Budapest (Hungary)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at ExxonMobil (Budapest (Hungary)).

Interview

1+ Hour - 1:2 , Behavioral

Interview Questions

• Tell us about the time you failed to accomplish a task.   1 Answer

IT Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university – interviewed at ExxonMobil.

Interview

they first interviewed me on campus, it was a 1:1 30 minute interview, my interviewer asked me a few behavioral questions then once he decided he liked me we just had a conversation for the rest of the time. then they brought me down to houston for an on site interview. it was a series of 3 1:1 30 minute interviews that were more conversational than anything else. i wasnt asked any technical questions.

Interview Questions

• none, the time was spent getting to know my personality than asking behavioral or technical questions.   Answer Question

IT Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at ExxonMobil (Singapore (Singapore)) in March 2011.

Interview

the interview is only one round. The interviewers are a panel of managers from different technology department. more behavioral rather than technical questions will be asked. The questions are mainly based on the your experience on your resume.

Interview Questions

• what would you do if a team member does not do the work   Answer Question