ExxonMobil International

Relevance Date Difficulty

Business Analyst Interview

Business Analyst
Rotterdam (Netherlands)

I applied online and the process took 2 months - interviewed at ExxonMobil International in January 2011.

Interview Details – Apply online and then you have to make an online test. And then two face to face interviews.

Interview Question – Nothing too unexpected   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiaion

Business Analyst Interview

Business Analyst
Bangkok (Thailand)

The process took a day - interviewed at ExxonMobil International in December 2009.

Interview Details – I interviewed on campus in the U.S. at first, as they came to recruit mostly chemical engineering major. As a chemical engineering and economics double major, I told them that I am interested in both an engineering and a business analyst position. It was a basic, 45 minutes behavioral interview. They told me that they will keep my record on file. Around a month later, HR from Thailand, my home country, emailed me stating their interest to pursue my candidacy. I flew back home to Thailand during school break, and interviewed with them. The interview was one hour, 3 people on the panel, and they asked me basic behavioral questions, mostly stuff from my resume but also things like team working and leadership skills.

Interview Question – Can you please tell me a time when you had faced a difficult situation.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I was not able to negotiate, as they told me that the compensation is already competitively matched with other firms in the city.

Worked for ExxonMobil International? Contribute to the Community!