ExxonMobil International

Getting the Interview

3 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Engineering Interview

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at ExxonMobil International in October 2010.

Interview Details – This was a on-campus interview. I submitted my resume through the campus career fair. Before the interview started, they had set the questions specially for the one who they were going to interview. They asked questions like the leadership, how do you handle the challenges, what do you do if something urgent falls out of your plan and so on. A few weeks later, I got an email from them and they told me that they did not have a suitable opportunity for me after reviewing my background.

Interview Question – What do you do if something urgent and important falls out of your plan   Answer Question

Engineering Interview

The process took a day - interviewed at ExxonMobil International in October 2010.

Interview Details – Campus one on one interview. Interviewer was very nice and engaging.

Interview Questions

Engineering Interview

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at ExxonMobil International in January 2009.

Interview Details – Be very personable and show plenty of interest. Know the company very well.

Interview Question – How do you see yourself working here?   Answer Question

Interviews for Top Jobs at ExxonMobil International

Worked for ExxonMobil International? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at ExxonMobil International Engineering interview questions and advice. All 3 interview reviews posted anonymously by ExxonMobil International employees and interview candidates.