2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Facilities Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Saint John, NB (Canada)
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint John, NB (Canada)

The process took a day - interviewed at ExxonMobil International in February 2010.

In interview process starts between 8:30 to 12:00, and it will be ended with a lunch. You will have two interview season and between each on them you have a chance to have a friendly chat with one of the experience employee in the company. They will also assign you an interview body, who will accompany you during whole interview process.

Interview Questions
  • Explain a situation that you have a problem with your co worker. how you react to that situation?   View Answer

Other Interview Reviews for ExxonMobil International

Facilities Engineer Interview

The process took a day - interviewed at ExxonMobil International in December 2009.

I sent my CV through campus career development center. after 3 weeks, I was called to schedule my 1:1 interview with ExxonMobil 2 weeks later. In this stage, the questions were basically about my behavior, strenth, weakness, etc. 1,5 months later, I was called to do TOEIC test and second interview in separate days. The interview was done 3 times by 3 different people: 2 users and 1 HR. But most of the questions were quite the same with the previous interview.

Interview Questions

Worked for ExxonMobil International? Contribute to the Community!