ExxonMobil International

Relevance Date Difficulty

Geoscientist Interview

Geoscientist
Houston, TX

I applied in-person and the process took 3 days - interviewed at ExxonMobil International in September 2007.

Interview Details – The interview process consisted of two parts. One on one brief interview just to get acquainted to each other with further presentation in front of several decision-making persons.
The first part was pretty stress free, more like informal one I'd say. However, the second part was a tough one. Because I have had to give a detailed overview of my undergraduate degree research project and answer some tricky question. But I passed the test successfully.

Interview Question – Regarding the integrated geological interpretation.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I did not got myself involved in any negotiations, since the offer was very attractive to me.

Worked for ExxonMobil International? Contribute to the Community!