ExxonMobil International

Relevance Date Difficulty

Geoscientist Interview

Geoscientist
Houston, TX

I applied in-person and the process took 3 days - interviewed at ExxonMobil International in September 2007.

Interview Details – The interview process consisted of two parts. One on one brief interview just to get acquainted to each other with further presentation in front of several decision-making persons.
The first part was pretty stress free, more like informal one I'd say. However, the second part was a tough one. Because I have had to give a detailed overview of my undergraduate degree research project and answer some tricky question. But I passed the test successfully.

Interview Question – Regarding the integrated geological interpretation.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I did not got myself involved in any negotiations, since the offer was very attractive to me.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at ExxonMobil International

Worked for ExxonMobil International? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at ExxonMobil International Geoscientist interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by ExxonMobil International employees and interview candidates.