ExxonMobil International

Relevance Date Difficulty

Software Engineer Interview

Software Engineer
Houston, TX

The process took a day - interviewed at ExxonMobil International in October 2010.

Interview Details – I gave my resume at my college's career fair. I went to their information session then to an interview. The interviewer did not actually have any position in mind and was not a technical interviewer. She just asked questions about my resume. Got an email a week later that they have sent my resume to the hiring managers. 2 weeks after that I followed up with the interview coordinator, and he said the process takes a long time because they have so many candidates. Does not look like there will be any action before I must make a decision on my offers.

Interview Question – When did you make a good decision and can you walk me through that decision process?   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at ExxonMobil International

Worked for ExxonMobil International? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at ExxonMobil International Software Engineer interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by ExxonMobil International employees and interview candidates.