ExxonMobil

Relevance Date Difficulty

Engineer Interview

Engineer
Joliet, IL

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at ExxonMobil in November 2009.

Interview Details – I applied from through my University career center during the career fair, and got selected for an interview. The interview lasted for about 70 minutes and the recruiter was very friendly. There were lots of behavioral questions. No technical questions. Just questions like tell me about yourself, why do you want to work for exxon mobil and what do you think you can offer? then questions from what you put on your resume.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time where you had problems with a team mate and how did you handle it?   Answer Question
  • What are your weaknesses and how to you use them in positive light towards your job   Answer Question

Worked for ExxonMobil? Contribute to the Community!