ExxonMobil

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all interviews

New IT Graduate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at ExxonMobil in September 2009.

I only made it so far as the screening interview, but this was my fault. ExxonMobil uses the standard behavioral interview. They are basically seeing if you will fit within the 5 selected career tracks within their company, which I knew. I knew of two specific career tracks I was interested in them, and geared my entire interview towards them, rather than being completely open to any of the career tracks. I actually thought the interview was pretty easy, but immediately knew I didn't get the position.

I recommend going after them, i've heard rumors of them starting out college grads at $60k+. It was an easy interview, but be open to everything and make sure that is clear. Don't push for any of the tracks, just take the job with them if they offer, it's a great place to work.

Interview Questions