ExxonMobil Pipeline

5 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Chemical Engineering Internship Interview

Chemical Engineering Internship

I applied through college or university and interviewed at ExxonMobil Pipeline.

Interview Details – I went to a campus career fair and gave them my resume and applied online. I was asked to interview on campus within a week (via email) and the interview was a couple of weeks after that. I interviewed with an alumni of my school and the interview was mostly focused on technical questions and team projects I had worked on. I am still waiting to hear if I have been selected for a second interview, and it has been almost three weeks.

Interview Question – Describe the hardest technical problem you've encountered and how you solved it.   Answer Question

Analyst Interview

Analyst
Houston, TX

I applied through an employee referral and the process took a day - interviewed at ExxonMobil Pipeline.

Interview Details – I was hired by Mobil Pipe Line Company in 1970. Interviewed with Division Manager and HR. The hiring process was much more simple at that time. I was recommended by an employee and this was an important factor for getting hired during the 70's.

Interview Question – The interview consisted of questions regarding my work experience and providing information about myself. Too long ago to remember specific questions.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I did not negotiate at that time, was excited to get a job with great company.

Engineer Interview

Engineer

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at ExxonMobil Pipeline in September 2011.

Interview Details – The interviewer went through my resume and asked behavior questions. The questions are common questions, like describe a difficult situation when you had problems in a team. The interviewer also give you hints when you have difficulty or not answer the way you are expected. Also asked to describe your research but was not asked in details.

Interview Questions

Analyst Interview

Analyst

I applied online and the process took 4 days - interviewed at ExxonMobil Pipeline in October 2009.

Interview Details – Everything was well organized and appropriate questions were asked.

Interview Question – I was asked why I left a high profile position.   Answer Question

Applications Analyst Interview

Applications Analyst

The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at ExxonMobil Pipeline in November 2009.

Interview Details – Interview was well planned and coordiated with a fixed set of questions for all candidates.

Interview Questions

Negotiation Details – Aim high from the beginning.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for ExxonMobil Pipeline? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at ExxonMobil Pipeline interview questions and advice. All 5 interview reviews posted anonymously by ExxonMobil Pipeline employees and interview candidates.