ExxonMobil Pipeline

ExxonMobil Pipeline Interview Questions

3.4

Interviews for Top Jobs at ExxonMobil Pipeline

Chemical Engineering Internship Interview

I applied through college or university - interviewed at ExxonMobil Pipeline.

I went to a campus career fair and gave them my resume and applied online. I was asked to interview on campus within a week (via email) and the interview was a couple of weeks after that. I interviewed with an alumni of my school and the interview was mostly focused on technical questions and team projects I had worked on. I am still waiting to hear if I have been selected for a second interview, and it has been almost three weeks.

Interview Questions
    • Describe the hardest technical problem you've encountered and how you solved it.   Answer Question

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Houston, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a day - interviewed at ExxonMobil Pipeline.

I was hired by Mobil Pipe Line Company in 1970. Interviewed with Division Manager and HR. The hiring process was much more simple at that time. I was recommended by an employee and this was an important factor for getting hired during the 70's.

Interview Questions
    • The interview consisted of questions regarding my work experience and providing information about myself. Too long ago to remember specific questions.   Answer Question
    I did not negotiate at that time, was excited to get a job with great company.

Engineer Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took a day - interviewed at ExxonMobil Pipeline in September 2011.

The interviewer went through my resume and asked behavior questions. The questions are common questions, like describe a difficult situation when you had problems in a team. The interviewer also give you hints when you have difficulty or not answer the way you are expected. Also asked to describe your research but was not asked in details.

Analyst Interview

I applied online. The process took 4 days - interviewed at ExxonMobil Pipeline in October 2009.

Everything was well organized and appropriate questions were asked.

Applications Analyst Interview

The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at ExxonMobil Pipeline in November 2009.

Interview was well planned and coordiated with a fixed set of questions for all candidates.

Interview Questions
    Aim high from the beginning.

Worked for ExxonMobil Pipeline? Contribute to the Community!