ExxonMobil Interview Questions in Prague, Czech Republic

Updated Jun 11, 2015

Recruitment Interview

Anonymous Employee in Prague (Czech Republic)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at ExxonMobil (Prague (Czech Republic)).

Interview

Behavior Event Interview technique was used, so make sure your prepare examples of previous work employment. they will constantly ask you to give proof and what you did (concrete examples is a must) they want you to describe a situation, and what you did , and what was the outcome. Overall very pleasant interview process. 2 rounds, each time with 2 people. I got an offer fairly soon afterwards. They also respect if you have a notice period.

Interview Questions

• Give me an example how you handled a change in the organisation?   Answer Question

Accounts Payable Interview

Anonymous Employee in Prague (Czech Republic)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at ExxonMobil (Prague (Czech Republic)).

Interview

Had to pass a numerical test first. Was not difficult but the issue was limited timing. Later I was invited for the 1st round interview. It was a behavioral interview (they can come up with some questions that are quite difficult to answer immediately). Later on the same day I received an invitation for the 2nd round interview with the manager and the supervisor. Again was a behavioral interview with bunch of tricky questions. Both interviews were with very nice people in a very nice and not depressing environment.

Interview Questions

• An example when you had to learn smth in very limited time. An example when you didn't keep your promise.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Salary was no negotiable, take it or leave it offer

Accountant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Prague (Czech Republic)

Application

I interviewed at ExxonMobil (Prague (Czech Republic)) in March 2014.

Interview

The hiring process was great just the typical contracting processes, and the interview was really nice very nice people very humanic, I felt very comfortable with them, you get a couple of questions in different situations and should answer them based of your experience of life, could be at job, school anything.

Interview Questions

• Maybe if in my last someone did not like my job, what I did.   1 Answer