ExxonMobil Upstream Research Interview Questions

Upstream Research Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at ExxonMobil (Houston, TX) in January 2012.

Interview

Exxon panel seemed to be following a script and asked many facile questions which hardly seemed relevant for the high-level of discussion that the interview required. Interview was conducted in a tense atmosphere and it was difficult to hear many of the questions clearly. In general the seemed disinterested in probing specific qualities of the candidate are were just content to coast on auto-pilot. This was in stark contrast to my experience at other oil companies.

Interview Questions

• Why is the M in Makefile capitalized ?   2 Answers

Other Interview Reviews for ExxonMobil

Upstream Researcher Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at ExxonMobil.

Interview

I had an interview at an campus job fair. I think all PhDs got an interview opportunity. The interview are all behavior questions. the interview took question from a booklet.

Interview Questions

• Tell me a time when you have multiple solutions/choice. which one did you take, and why?   Answer Question