Eye Q Vision Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at Eye Q Vision

Assistant Manager- Supply Chain Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Eye Q Vision.

Initial introduction, asked me the meaning of my name. then asked about the summer trainings i have underwent. asked about my vision in life, what's my future planning. asked about my marriage plans. asked about my personal life.

Interview Questions

Regional Business Head Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Eye Q Vision in March 2012.

The hiring process was very transparent since the company made it very clear right from the start that it is a start up environment - where lot of systems are still being put into place. The initial HR rounds were focused on understanding the fit between my expectations and the company's requirements. After that it was a group interview with the company's CEO, a senior HR consultant and the company's HR head. The questions were basically aimed at confirming my interest and simple background checks about my previous job.

Interview Questions