Eye Q Vision

2 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Assistant Manager- Supply Chain Interview

Assistant Manager- Supply Chain

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Eye Q Vision.

Interview Details – Initial introduction, asked me the meaning of my name. then asked about the summer trainings i have underwent. asked about my vision in life, what's my future planning. asked about my marriage plans. asked about my personal life.

Interview Question – What's you vision in life?   Answer Question

Regional Business Head Interview

Regional Business Head
Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

I applied online and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Eye Q Vision in March 2012.

Interview Details – The hiring process was very transparent since the company made it very clear right from the start that it is a start up environment - where lot of systems are still being put into place. The initial HR rounds were focused on understanding the fit between my expectations and the company's requirements. After that it was a group interview with the company's CEO, a senior HR consultant and the company's HR head. The questions were basically aimed at confirming my interest and simple background checks about my previous job.

Interview Question – Why did you leave your last job?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Did not negotiate.

Worked for Eye Q Vision? Contribute to the Community!