EyeWonder

3.2

Interviews for Top Jobs at EyeWonder

Campaign Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at EyeWonder.

I had multiple interviews within two weeks; however, the reason for this was that during the first interview it was mutually agreed that my experience was higher than that of a Traffic Coordinator. I was brought back in for an interview for CM and was sent an offer letter within in the week.

I countered with an offer and was sent a final offer same day that was in between the two. The overall negotiation was easy and straight forward.

Campaign Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at EyeWonder in July 2009.

I applied online and was brought in for a total of 3 interviews with 7 people. This was about 4 years ago but it was such a bizarre experience I had to write about it. Despite feeling like each interview went badly, I was repeatedly brought back. In my second interview, one of the interviewers asked me if I had ever taken any software classes while at Emory, like Photoshop. I didn't know how to explain that Emory is a liberal arts university and doesn't offer stuff like that—it sounded like a community college class.

All the interviews were strangely combative, as if they were deliberately trying to intimidate me. Yet I was told by the hiring manager that they definitely wanted me for one of four open positions, and that the final interview would be to determine which team I would join.

During the final interview, one of the team leaders on the panel waited until the very end of the interview to ask his sole question: "Where do you see yourself in 5 years?" I answered honestly and diplomatically, saying I hoped I was being challenged and continuing to learn every day. There was a long pause and he repeated, stone cold, "Where do you see yourself in 5 years?" I really hadn't been trying to BS the guy and his sarcasm left a bad taste in my mouth.

A few days later I was sent a standard form email by someone I had never met in HR saying I did not meet the qualifications for this position. It rubbed me the wrong way that the hiring manager didn't have the guts to turn me down in person. However I was a recent college grad at the time and probably had no idea what I was doing. Also, I was applying for what was basically an account services job, and I ended up on the creative side of advertising, so it wouldn't have been a good fit. I still think about this place and am curious about how it turned out.

Campaign Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

I applied online. The process took 6 weeksinterviewed at EyeWonder in May 2009.

I first did a brief phone interview and then took an IQ test. Two weeks later I had my first in person interview where I took another IQ test and interviewed with 3 people simultaneously. 2 weeks later I was brought in for a 2nd interview with 3 more people including 1 director (the other's were team leads) and 2 weeks after that I was offered a position.

Interview Questions
    • What are online advertising campaigns you've seen that you've liked?   Answer Question
    I was not able to negotiate, the salary seems to be pretty uniform across positions regardless of experience.

Creative Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at EyeWonder in October 2008.

Well from the time I first interviewed till the time i was offered the job took maybe about 3 weeks. That to me is the worst becuase of the anxiety. but I only had 1 interview where I sat with the boss of the team. Before the actually interview i had a Flash aptitude test to test my skills in Flash. I got the interview based on how i did on the test and my interview. Once in the interview, the hiring manager gave me a thought test just to see how my thought process is executed. After the interview I didnt hear anyting for another 2 weeks. Which at that time i was extended an offer pending a background test.

Interview Questions
    • There were questions asked during the interview process that were asked to analyze my thought process. Something about pills and pill bottles I dont remember the question verbatim as it was almost 2 years ago   View Answer
    Yes i did negotiate. They originally offered me less than the same salary i was getting at my previous but I negotiated it to be about 5k more. And they honored it pending 3 months of work. At which time they acted like they didnt know what i was talking about. So if you negotiate your salary keep your offer letter where that negotiation is stated. They need to have their memory refreshed.