Eze Castle Integration

Updated Aug 14, 2014
Updated Aug 14, 2014

2.9

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a weekinterviewed at Eze Castle Integration in July 2014.

Very intriguing company with quite an interview process. I was presented with about a 30 question test of which I passed and then I had a technical interview which lasted about 90 mins. I picked up some very interesting things about myself and the interview process.

Interview Questions
    • How would you handle multiple complex user issues   View Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Eze Castle Integration in June 2014.

in-house recruiter found my resume on monster and contacted me for a quick phone screening even though I had applied online 2 months prior. Brought in person to interview with the Associate Director.
    was told I'd be contacted about next steps, and no one ever reached out. its fine if I am passed over for the position, but I think the most professional thing to do would to let the applicant know.

Interview Questions
    • standard questions read off a list - tell me about a big project you managed, tell me about a time a client was unhappy.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied through other source – interviewed at Eze Castle Integration in February 2014.

My interaction with Eze Castle Integration began via a phone call by an HR representative named Pete Cadell in regard to a potential opportunity with the company as a Systems Engineer. The interview began well with Mr. Cadell explaining to me Eze Castle's business presence, client base, and the requirements of the Systems Engineer position. I then answered basic questions about my employment history and any duties of the Systems Engineer position I had issue with. As I already work for an IT consulting company Mr. Cadell then began making a couple of jokes in regard to some of my clients business names and then proceeded to ask me how much do I make in terms of compensation? I was immediately taken back as obviously this technique is used to screen potential candidates based on salary requirements. I refused politely and was told that the interview would not continue further if I did not comply. Again, I refused politely and was then told by Mr. Cadell the conversation we were having was over in an extremely rude manner. I have no problem with the fact that a potential cap may exist in terms of compensation just the manner with which it was conveyed.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Eze Castle Integration.

Called by in house recruiter, setup phone screening. Passed phone screening. Had two interviews. Personality and people skills are key for this role as you are dealing with clients face to face almost every day. Hedge Fund (financials in general) are high demand users which require a bit of a thick skin sometimes to deal with. Everything that causes any amount of downtime is a cause for upset. Ability to diffuse a tense situation would be a great asset.

Help Desk Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Eze Castle Integration in April 2013.

The process was straight forward including a phone interview followed by a face to face. First call was with a recruiter followed with a call to the desk manager who asked various technical questions. Received a call after about a week asking for a face to face interview with the manager.

Interview Questions
    • If there are 500 lions in the zoo, how many sheep are in the bay?   View Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Eze Castle Integration in October 2012.

Great interview process, basic questions to verify experience, got a offer within 45 minutes of my interview, just be yourself

Interview Questions
    Yes, I asked for higher pay, had to give them other offers to prove it

Operations Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Eze Castle Integration in August 2011.

I was contact by a recruiter who conducted a lengthy phone interview. She described the position in great detail, listen and asked me if I thought I would be comfortable in the role. The next round I met with the HR Manager as well as the executive that I would be reporting to. I thought everything went well, I was even offered refreshments. The whole process went very well and I was made to feel very comfortable. Two weeks later I received a very personalized email letting me know that I didn't make it to the next round because they just needed someone with a little bit more experience. Overall the whole process was pleasant and I was impressed with everyone's professionalism.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Eze Castle Integration in August 2010.

I was randomly contact by the HR manager after she located my resume on Monster. The initial phone screening went well and she invited me in for an interview. 2 days later I met with 2 people. One was the team leader and the other was the Ass. Director. The interview lasted about 1 hr and seemed to go very well. They were very pleasant and the conversation was a success. I was contacted the next day by HR and we scheduled a second in person meeting where I would meet the rest of the team and the Director.(everything happened within 1 week) This interview was about 3 hrs long. I met with 7 indivduals 2 at a time. Each pair was really nice they had a lot of good questions as well. A few seemed a bit timid because they themselves had just been hired 3-4 months back. It was nice to get a feel of how they felt only a few months into the position. I then met with the Director who had more technical questions to ask along with scenario questions. I fielded all the questions well and the conversation went smoothly. I was happy with the way the day went and was confident that I was qualified for the position. HR called the next business day (monday)to let me know everyone was happy wih the interview and she would get back to me their decision by the end of the week. Friday came and went without any contact. Monday HR called and said they had filled the position....but they want to bring me on board (VERBAL OFFER) and were thinking of creating a new team.The idea was to start me out in a 2 month training period but would pay me as if I moved right into the role, they would let me know by the end of the week. Friday came and went. I left a vm. My call wasnt returned, the following monday and Friday came around again....NOTHING. I lvm. Giving them the benefit of the doubt being that it was the summer(vacations) and they still had had some details to iron out. 2 weeks went by with out any returned phone call, after telling me they want to bring me aboard. Finally i sent over an email to see where we stood because I had some other opportunities that needed to be moved on. I got a generic template email in response rejecting my canidacy and wishing me well in my search. I felt that the situation was handled very poor and unprofessional.

Interview Questions
    • How many gas stations are there in the US?   View Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Eze Castle Integration in April 2010.

Be prepared to speak to your sales experience, ability to multi-task, and success stories regarding difficult client situations.

Interview Questions
    • Describe a situation in which you had a client upset with the experience they received from a service, and their reason for being upset was outside of your control. How did you rectify the situation and what was the long term result?   Answer Question
    Some negotiating room

Help Desk Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a dayinterviewed at Eze Castle Integration in March 2010.

Phone Interview - Inperson Screen - Small Test

Interview Questions
    • You Turn on your IE and you get "page cannot be displayed" How do you Troubleshoot?
      Your printer is on but you cannot print, although you are connected, what are you looking for?
      you turn on your machine and you get a BSOD, how do you troubleshoot?
      How do you transfer data from one laptop to another without a wifi connection or a wired connection.
        View Answer