Eze Castle Integration Leadership Development Program Interview Questions

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Leadership Development Program Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 days - interviewed at Eze Castle Integration in January 2012.

Simone questions about your academic and professional career.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Eze Castle Integration

Leadership Development Program Interview

I applied online. The process took a day - interviewed at Eze Castle Integration in August 2011.

The Phone interview wasn't bad although I don't feel like I was given an adequate sense of what to expect for the in person interview. I talked to three different folks, not incuding HR, who were all cordial and professional. One guy was sort of a hard read, but he was more on the techinical/software side of things so I didn't take it to heart. It was my first interview with logic questions, which I eventually solved but didn't ace right off the bat. I felt they spent more time telling me about the program and their company than really asking me questions, perhaps a telling sign. They definitely spent a great deal of time talking to me though, so I was optimistic but to no avail. They want team players, bottom line, who are clever...though I'm not sure logic problems are the best way to gauge that.

Interview Questions
    • Do you prefer to work alone or as part of a team? Tell me about a group experience that didn't go well for you.   Answer Question

Worked for Eze Castle Integration? Contribute to the Community!