Eze Castle Integration

www.eci.com

Eze Castle Integration Leadership Development Program Interview Questions & Reviews

Average Difficulty
2 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Leadership Development Program Interview

Leadership Development Program

I applied online and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Eze Castle Integration in January 2012.

Interview Details – Simone questions about your academic and professional career.

Interview Question – tell me about yourself?   View Answer

Leadership Development Program Interview

Leadership Development Program

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Eze Castle Integration in August 2011.

Interview Details – The Phone interview wasn't bad although I don't feel like I was given an adequate sense of what to expect for the in person interview. I talked to three different folks, not incuding HR, who were all cordial and professional. One guy was sort of a hard read, but he was more on the techinical/software side of things so I didn't take it to heart. It was my first interview with logic questions, which I eventually solved but didn't ace right off the bat. I felt they spent more time telling me about the program and their company than really asking me questions, perhaps a telling sign. They definitely spent a great deal of time talking to me though, so I was optimistic but to no avail. They want team players, bottom line, who are clever...though I'm not sure logic problems are the best way to gauge that.

Interview Question – Do you prefer to work alone or as part of a team? Tell me about a group experience that didn't go well for you.   Answer Question

Interviews for Top Jobs at Eze Castle Integration

Worked for Eze Castle Integration? Contribute to the Community!