Eze Castle Integration

1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Operations Coordinator Interview

New York, NY

The process took 2 days - interviewed at Eze Castle Integration in August 2011.

Interview Details – I was contact by a recruiter who conducted a lengthy phone interview. She described the position in great detail, listen and asked me if I thought I would be comfortable in the role. The next round I met with the HR Manager as well as the executive that I would be reporting to. I thought everything went well, I was even offered refreshments. The whole process went very well and I was made to feel very comfortable. Two weeks later I received a very personalized email letting me know that I didn't make it to the next round because they just needed someone with a little bit more experience. Overall the whole process was pleasant and I was impressed with everyone's professionalism.

Interview Question – What are some of your hobbies?   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Eze Castle Integration

Worked for Eze Castle Integration? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Eze Castle Integration Operations Coordinator interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Eze Castle Integration employees and interview candidates.