Eze Software Business Consultant Interview Questions

Updated Mar 6, 2015

3.5

Business Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Eze Software in July 2011.

Interview

Started with a one to one interview with the members of local team in Australia. Went well. More to do with the work mentioned on the resume. Were very friendly and gave good insight into Eze castle. Followed with another senior from HongKong. Again about previous work experience. went well. Followed with a couple more from US. Last one with COO again why you want to join eze castle. I thought I had real good chances. I contacted them to give me an indication as I had another prospective offer. Was called and told that they cannot extend an offer as there were some concerns in the latter stages. My only disappointment was that if there were any concerned why were they not raised during interviews :) Anyways i think they are not transparent on the final decision they make.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Eze Software

Business Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a weekinterviewed at Eze Software in November 2010.

Interview

It started with a phone interview with HR. Standard questions. Strength, weaknesses, what do you do for fun, Why Eze and why this position. This was followed by a 1 on 1 interview at their office in the next few days. Again, it was about my background and why Eze. Asked me to run through my resume. Again, what do i do for fun. Also, i was asked if there was something i feel i lack and would want to improve upon from a professional setting. I messed up the answer. Btw, this was supposed to followed my one more phone interview with someone senior in the company.

Interview Questions

• Anything that you are lacking. How do you expect to improve upon that in the job.   Answer Question
    • what is your ideal workplace/company like   1 Answer

Business Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 5 weeksinterviewed at Eze Software in October 2008.

Interview

Well planned. Started with lower members and went right up the ladder to COO.

Negotiation

See What Eze Software Employees Are Saying

Former Developer in Boston, NY

Pros: “It is an awesome work environment. From the offices, to the idea of the chore wheel, to the quality of the people that create a great team. It is a demanding but also rewarding...”“It is an awesome work environment. From the offices, to the idea of the chore wheel, to the quality of the people that create a great team. It is a demanding but also rewarding environment and the company definitely provides opportunities” – Full Review