Eze Software

Average Difficulty
17 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Connectivity Consultant

I applied through college or university and the process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Eze Software in February 2014.

Interview Details – On campus interview, 2 behavioral 30 minute interviews with 2 logic questions a piece. Otherwise straight behavioral. In office, 4 interviews lasting about 2 hours in total. Logic questions in each one with primarily behavioral otherwise. Focus on what they desire- solving problems and communication skills

Interview Question – Look up frequent riddles and brain teaser   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – Other job opportunity

Connectivity Consultant

I applied through college or university and the process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Eze Software.

Interview Details – 4 weeks. Applied through school career website and had an initial phone interview followed by one more phone interview. About a week later invited into the office for a series of interviews that lasted roughly 3 hours.

Interview Question – Two logic questions mixed in with a lot of behavioral type stuff.   Answer Question

Interviewed at Eze Software

Interview Details – First scheduled interview was cancelled, and second interview started late. Pretty easy questions going over resume and past experiences. Nothing too difficult. Didn't seem too interested and didn't ask that many questions - only lasted 20 minutes or so.

Interview Question – Why Eze?   Answer Question

Boston, MA

The process took 1 week - interviewed at Eze Software in November 2010.

Interview Details – Responded to Craigslist job add, heard back 2 days later via email. Recruiter set up a short phone interview. Very well-versed on the company and their services. Phone screen was basic resume and experience questions, not difficult. The next day, I received a phone call invitation to their office for a formal interview.

Was interviewed by 3 people total - 2 managers and the CEO. Managers asked resume and background questions. Was given a pretty simple logic question about fruit and baskets. I got it right. CEO gave a scenario where a client cannot process trades and needs a response in 10 minutes. The goal seemed to be to test my mettle under pressure.

All 3 interviewers were very unprofessional, as both managers texted throughout my responses to their questions, and the CEO took a phone call while I was trying to deal with his scenereo. I definitely left the interview with a bitter taste in my mouth, but still hoping for an offer.

To top it all off, the company took a full month to send me a 2 line email telling me that I did not get the offer. I would advise most everyone against interviewing with this company. They seemed more interested in being quirky and fun with their little pods and ping-pong table than leaving me with a good impression about their actual business. Not the environment for me.

Interview Question – 3 bins: 1 apples, 1 oranges, 1 both...how do use 2 picks to determine the contents?   Answer Question

Boston, MA

The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Eze Software in March 2011.

Interview Details – Phone interview was very basic just like everyone said, mostly asking questions about your resume and why would you be a good fit for the company. Called in for an in-person interview 3 days later, haven't gone in for it yet

Interview Question – Why would you be a good fit for this position?   Answer Question

Boston, MA

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Eze Software in February 2011.

Interview Details – I had the phone interview and it was fair. They gave me information about the company and job position. They asked me about my experiences listed on my resume. Asked if my background in economy, finance and computer programming. They asked my accomplishments in my college career and similar questions that other companies ask in a behavioral interview.

Interview Question – Economy and finance background   Answer Question

Boston, MA

The process took 2 days - interviewed at Eze Software in February 2011.

Interview Details – There was a 30 minute interview that consisted of a few standard question mostly based on resume. After that they invite you to the office in Boston where you are interviewed by 4 different managers. They do a really good job describing the structured of the division and nature of the work.

Three of the managers were really friendly and great to talk to. One was a bit crankier and wasn't all that nice. Two of the managers asked resume and educational related questions.

The position will require at least one 6 month shift working overnight to support foreign markets. This seemed daunting to me but was described as a great learning experience by the managers.

Ultimately the position did not seem a like a good fit for my working style. It is essentially tech support role where you are required to sit at your desk all day. I think they realized it was not a good fit...I may have also rushed the the job application that is due by 5pm the day before.

Interview Questions

• Estimate the amount of money the US spends on gasoline.   View Answer
  • Interviewer described a stressful situation in which a big client had a connectivity problem. I was required to describe how I would solve the problem and manage the relationship.   View Answer

Boston, MA

The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Eze Software in February 2011.

Interview Details – The interview was mostly behavioral and fit questions, why I wanted to work for the company, etc, along with some logic questions.

Interview Question – fit questions - Why do you want to work for this company? What drew you to this area?   Answer Question

Boston, MA

I applied online and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Eze Software in February 2011.

Interview Details – Had to wait for a while before I was called into the interview. Met with 3 different people. Took about 2 hours. Then the last few people were unavailable so they had to reschedule the final part of my interview.

Boston, MA

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Eze Software in January 2011.

Interview Details – I applied for the Connectivity Consultant position through my college's career center site. About three days after submitting my resume and cover letter, I got an email from an admin saying that they were interested in doing a phone interview. I had the phone interview the next week, and it went well. Nothing out of the ordinary. Two days after my phone interview, I got an email saying I was accepted to the first round of in-person interviews. I went in the next week, and interviewed with three different people. The interviewers were all nice but seemed a bit rushed. The only "surprise" question was a logic test. The question went like this:

There are three barrels. One contains apples, one contains oranges, and one contains a mix of apples and oranges. There are also three labels reading "Apples," "Oranges," and "Mix." All three barrels have labels, but the labels are all incorrect. Now, if you can take only one fruit out of just one of the barrels (no looking inside), how can you figure out which each barrel is?

After the first round of in-person interviews, I didn't hear anything from Eze Castle for about two weeks. Then, I finally received a form email from HR saying that they decided to move on with other candidates.

Interviews for Top Jobs at Eze Software

Worked for Eze Software? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Eze Software Connectivity Consultant interview questions and advice. All 17 interview reviews posted anonymously by Eze Software employees and interview candidates.