Eze Software

Updated Mar 5, 2014

Average Difficulty
17 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions

Boston, MA

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Eze Software in July 2009.

Interview Details – I interviewed in office with 5 different managers at Eze who were all very friendly and good at describing the culture of Eze, what the company does and the specifics of the position itself. In addition, there was a long application to fill out beforehand that was very specific and detailed to get a thorough idea of who the candidate is, how he thinks and whether he would be a fit.

The ultimate no offer email was sent 3 weeks after my interview from someone I never talked to during the interview process and was worded in a way that wasn't all that tactful. That wasn't a good final impression but it seems like the company would be a good place to start a career. Very young and fun office.

Interview Question – Logic questions!   Answer Question

Boston, MA

I applied through college or university and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Eze Software in June 2009.

Interview Details – I was first contacted by email to setup a phone call. I spoke to the recruiting team on some basic questions and was invited in for a face to face. I met with 3 managers and 2 directors for almost 3 hours. It was long but very informative and showed they were serious about hiring the right person. The job sounded very interesting, right up my ally with finance and technology. the people were very nice. I really wanted the job but was contacted a week later saying they weren't interested.

Interview Question – If you could be any animal what would you be and why?   Answer Question

Boston, MA

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Eze Software in January 2011.

Interview Details – I applied for the Connectivity Consultant position through my college's career center site. About three days after submitting my resume and cover letter, I got an email from an admin saying that they were interested in doing a phone interview. I had the phone interview the next week, and it went well. Nothing out of the ordinary. Two days after my phone interview, I got an email saying I was accepted to the first round of in-person interviews. I went in the next week, and interviewed with three different people. The interviewers were all nice but seemed a bit rushed. The only "surprise" question was a logic test. The question went like this:

There are three barrels. One contains apples, one contains oranges, and one contains a mix of apples and oranges. There are also three labels reading "Apples," "Oranges," and "Mix." All three barrels have labels, but the labels are all incorrect. Now, if you can take only one fruit out of just one of the barrels (no looking inside), how can you figure out which each barrel is?

After the first round of in-person interviews, I didn't hear anything from Eze Castle for about two weeks. Then, I finally received a form email from HR saying that they decided to move on with other candidates.

Connectivity Consultant

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Eze Software in February 2012.

Interview Details – Three phone interviews and one day of interviews with numerous interviewers at varying levels in the organization. Many new hires from different majors. All seemed quite bright. Many problem solving questions, some technical questions. Good feeling from the environment and energy of those employed there. Sense is they work hard and play hard.....extremely fast paced environment. Impressed with the training provided to employees

Interview Questions

• Riddle related to finding the heaviest object of multiple objects and only being able to weigh them twice twice.   Answer Question
  • Questions relating to developmental needs.   Answer Question

Boston, MA

The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Eze Software in March 2011.

Interview Details – Phone interview was very basic just like everyone said, mostly asking questions about your resume and why would you be a good fit for the company. Called in for an in-person interview 3 days later, haven't gone in for it yet

Interview Question – Why would you be a good fit for this position?   Answer Question

Boston, MA

The process took 1 week - interviewed at Eze Software in November 2010.

Interview Details – Responded to Craigslist job add, heard back 2 days later via email. Recruiter set up a short phone interview. Very well-versed on the company and their services. Phone screen was basic resume and experience questions, not difficult. The next day, I received a phone call invitation to their office for a formal interview.

Was interviewed by 3 people total - 2 managers and the CEO. Managers asked resume and background questions. Was given a pretty simple logic question about fruit and baskets. I got it right. CEO gave a scenario where a client cannot process trades and needs a response in 10 minutes. The goal seemed to be to test my mettle under pressure.

All 3 interviewers were very unprofessional, as both managers texted throughout my responses to their questions, and the CEO took a phone call while I was trying to deal with his scenereo. I definitely left the interview with a bitter taste in my mouth, but still hoping for an offer.

To top it all off, the company took a full month to send me a 2 line email telling me that I did not get the offer. I would advise most everyone against interviewing with this company. They seemed more interested in being quirky and fun with their little pods and ping-pong table than leaving me with a good impression about their actual business. Not the environment for me.

Interview Question – 3 bins: 1 apples, 1 oranges, 1 both...how do use 2 picks to determine the contents?   Answer Question

Connectivity Consultant

I applied through college or university and the process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Eze Software.

Interview Details – 4 weeks. Applied through school career website and had an initial phone interview followed by one more phone interview. About a week later invited into the office for a series of interviews that lasted roughly 3 hours.

Interview Question – Two logic questions mixed in with a lot of behavioral type stuff.   Answer Question

Connectivity Consultant

I applied through college or university and the process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Eze Software in February 2014.

Interview Details – On campus interview, 2 behavioral 30 minute interviews with 2 logic questions a piece. Otherwise straight behavioral. In office, 4 interviews lasting about 2 hours in total. Logic questions in each one with primarily behavioral otherwise. Focus on what they desire- solving problems and communication skills

Interview Question – Look up frequent riddles and brain teaser   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – Other job opportunity

Boston, MA

I applied online and the process took 6 days - interviewed at Eze Software in July 2010.

Interview Details – Very basic phone interview based off electronically submitted resume. Good interviewer, not difficult.

Interview Question – Describe involvement outside of academics and why they were important to you, etc. very basic questions! not hard   Answer Question

Boston, MA

I applied online and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Eze Software in February 2011.

Interview Details – Had to wait for a while before I was called into the interview. Met with 3 different people. Took about 2 hours. Then the last few people were unavailable so they had to reschedule the final part of my interview.

Interview Questions

Worked for Eze Software? Contribute to the Community!