Eze Software Connectivity Consultant Interview Questions

3.1

17 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

I applied online. The process took 6 daysinterviewed at Eze Software in July 2010.

Very basic phone interview based off electronically submitted resume. Good interviewer, not difficult.

Interview Questions
  • Describe involvement outside of academics and why they were important to you, etc. very basic questions! not hard   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Eze Software

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Eze Software in April 2010.

I applied to the position on craigslist and was contacted within a couple of days. The interview process consisted of a phone interview followed by an on-site interview with three managers. The phone interview comprised of basic questions based on resume and personal fit. I got a second interview notice within a week to appear on-site at the offices located in the Financial District. The office culture was very laid back akin to most software companies (think Google). There were toys lying around like nerf guns as well as a basketball hoop located in the center of the office where HR works and a foosball table and pool table located in the area where the Connectivity Consultants work. Unlike the cubicle structures most finance companies use, Eze Castle uses "pods" which are little groups of three or four desks which I assume follow the general structure used by most tech companies.

The second round interview took place with three managers from the various divisions servicing their award winning OMS (research on this before the interview!). The first manager asked questions based mainly on the questionnaire the applicant filled out before arriving on site. The second manager focused more on why the applicant applied as well as a logic question. The final manager asked a questioned based on a scenario that can realistically happen in the office to see how the applicant would solve the problem.

Overall, my experience with Eze Castle was a favorable one, from initial contact with the HR representative to the last interviewing manager. I thought I gave a very good interview but after two weeks of waiting I was informed that I, unfortunately, did not receive the position.

Interview Questions
    • If you have an empty container that can hold three gallons of water and one that holds five gallons of water, how would you measure four gallons of water?   View Answers (4)
    • What would you do if one of your clients (a major hedge fund manager) called you and said that the new update to the OMS did not work and they cannot trade?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Eze Software in February 2010.

Phone interview about 1 week after applying online. Was asked to come in for in person. Was given a tour of the office then interviewed 1:1, 2:1, 1:1. Was supposed to meet with another manager but they were "busy". Only non standard question was about using a 5 gallon and 3 gallon drum to get 4 gallons of liquid. Nice people, cool office

Interview Questions
    • How do you get 4 gallons of liquid with only 5 and 3 gallon drums   View Answers (2)

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Eze Software in July 2009.

I interviewed in office with 5 different managers at Eze who were all very friendly and good at describing the culture of Eze, what the company does and the specifics of the position itself. In addition, there was a long application to fill out beforehand that was very specific and detailed to get a thorough idea of who the candidate is, how he thinks and whether he would be a fit.

The ultimate no offer email was sent 3 weeks after my interview from someone I never talked to during the interview process and was worded in a way that wasn't all that tactful. That wasn't a good final impression but it seems like the company would be a good place to start a career. Very young and fun office.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Eze Software in June 2009.

I was first contacted by email to setup a phone call. I spoke to the recruiting team on some basic questions and was invited in for a face to face. I met with 3 managers and 2 directors for almost 3 hours. It was long but very informative and showed they were serious about hiring the right person. The job sounded very interesting, right up my ally with finance and technology. the people were very nice. I really wanted the job but was contacted a week later saying they weren't interested.

Connectivity Consultant Interview

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Eze Software in February 2012.

Three phone interviews and one day of interviews with numerous interviewers at varying levels in the organization. Many new hires from different majors. All seemed quite bright. Many problem solving questions, some technical questions. Good feeling from the environment and energy of those employed there. Sense is they work hard and play hard.....extremely fast paced environment. Impressed with the training provided to employees

Interview Questions
    • Riddle related to finding the heaviest object of multiple objects and only being able to weigh them twice twice.   Answer Question
    • Questions relating to developmental needs.   Answer Question

Connectivity Consultant Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Eze Software in March 2011.

Applied through my college's job site, got an email from one of their HR reps a few weeks later (very nice and cordial) who wanted to talk over the phone.

Phone interview went well, nothing too tough. Went through my resume and did basic fit questions. Talked about the interviewing process and he told me about Eze. Seems like a good place, I just haven't heard back unfortunately.

Interview Questions
    • just fit questions, resume stuff, why do you want to work at eze? etc   Answer Question