Eze Software

Relevance Date Difficulty

Deployment Consulatn Interview

Deployment Consulatn
Boston, MA

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Eze Software.

Interview Details – Met with a representative at our career fair. He took my resume and sort of left me at dark spot. I got an email a couple weeks later saying they wanted to to have a phone interview with me. Pretty basic, just a conversation to get to know you. Few behavioral questions as well. After that is the grueling task. They asked me to come in for an interview to meet with 3 managers. Each meeting lasted about 30-45 min and was absolutely grueling. I thought I tanked it but they gave me the opportunity to come in for one more interview, to meet with three other managers. I did not know what to expect. The job seemed pretty interesting and it seemed like a cool place to work, so I went in again. This time I thought I nailed the interviews, answered there tough questions in detail and enthusiasm. I left thinking I had this one in the bag.

Interview Question – How many text messages are sent in a year?
How much gas is consumed in a year
  Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Eze Software

Worked for Eze Software? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Eze Software Deployment Consulatn interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Eze Software employees and interview candidates.