Eze Software Eze Leadership Development Program Interview Questions

Updated Jun 4, 2015

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Eze Software (Boston, MA) in March 2015.

Interview

First you meet with one of the managers, who asks basic interview questions about your background and interests. He describes how the company is structured, how their product works and what the program is about. Then you meet with two people whi worked for around a year in the company, to have the opportunity of having a more informar interview and aks questions.

Interview Questions

• If you have a balance and 8 coins, one of them a counterfeit, what is the minimun amount of moved you can make to find the counterfeit?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Eze Software

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Eze Software (Boston, MA) in February 2013.

Interview

Started with initial phone screen with HR. A couple days later was asked to schedule an in-person interview. The first time in their office consisted of 3 interviews - 2 from connectivity, 1 from Quality Assurance. This round is to get to know you better, see if you can think, and decide which team you would fit better on. The Final round is with more senior people from one of the chosen teams and they will give you more info on the position. They want to see if you can hold your own and handle conversing with more experienced people. Can you demonstrate why you stand out and the value you would bring?

Interview Questions

• Be ready to answer logic questions throughout the interview process. Also, be ready to express what makes you unique. One questions I received was: "What is your favorite excel function?"   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Eze Software (Boston, MA) in March 2011.

Interview

I applied and within three days was invited for a phone interview. This was easy just basic why the company why you, etc. I have not heard back for the next round of interviews.