Eze Software Intern Interview Questions

Updated Apr 23, 2015

2.7

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Eze Software (Boston, MA).

Interview

The interview was average. After phone interview which was quick (10-15 mins), they sent me an email after 2 days, asking me to schedule a face-to-face interview. They asked mostly about my background and my skills. They also asked some of brain teaser questions.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Eze Software

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Eze Software.

Interview

The interview was Okay, the interviewer was easy to talk with which made it easier for me to share my interests with him. Mostly asked about my projects and a few java questions. Nothing too difficult.

Intern Interview

Interview

Whole process took about 2 months after I applied to hear back and interview. Pretty standard interview questions

Interview Questions

• None, all were just about my resume and past experiences   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Eze Software.

Interview

Quite slow. The interview was 3 rounds and lasted more than hours.

Intern Interview

Interview

I just gave a phone interview. They first ran down my resume and asked me to explain my project. Then I was given a random question on changing some parameters in the project. After this, he asked me about object oriented programming concepts like inheritance and polymorphism.

Interview Questions

• In my project, what if the drug contents were inter changed without changing the bottles?   Answer Question