Eze Software

Average Difficulty
3 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Interviewed at Eze Software

Interview Details – Whole process took about 2 months after I applied to hear back and interview. Pretty standard interview questions

Interview Question – None, all were just about my resume and past experiences   Answer Question

Intern

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Eze Software.

Interview Details – Quite slow. The interview was 3 rounds and lasted more than hours.

Interview Question – Recursion   Answer Question

Interviewed at Eze Software

Interview Details – I just gave a phone interview. They first ran down my resume and asked me to explain my project. Then I was given a random question on changing some parameters in the project. After this, he asked me about object oriented programming concepts like inheritance and polymorphism.

Interview Question – In my project, what if the drug contents were inter changed without changing the bottles?   Answer Question

Interviews for Top Jobs at Eze Software

Worked for Eze Software? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Eze Software Intern interview questions and advice. All 3 interview reviews posted anonymously by Eze Software employees and interview candidates.