Eze Software

Updated Jul 22, 2014

Average Difficulty
4 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions

Interviewed at Eze Software

Interview Details – I just gave a phone interview. They first ran down my resume and asked me to explain my project. Then I was given a random question on changing some parameters in the project. After this, he asked me about object oriented programming concepts like inheritance and polymorphism.

Interview Question – In my project, what if the drug contents were inter changed without changing the bottles?   Answer Question

Intern

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Eze Software.

Interview Details – Quite slow. The interview was 3 rounds and lasted more than hours.

Interview Question – Recursion   Answer Question

Interviewed at Eze Software

Interview Details – Whole process took about 2 months after I applied to hear back and interview. Pretty standard interview questions

Interview Question – None, all were just about my resume and past experiences   Answer Question

Intern

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Eze Software.

Interview Details – The interview was Okay, the interviewer was easy to talk with which made it easier for me to share my interests with him. Mostly asked about my projects and a few java questions. Nothing too difficult.

Interview Question – General Object oriented questions. Nothing unexpected   Answer Question

Worked for Eze Software? Contribute to the Community!