Eze Software Interview Questions & Reviews

Updated Aug 19, 2014
153 interviews

3.1

Associate Systems Analyst Interview

I interviewed online. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Eze Software.

Applied online and was contacted by HR recruiter, talked more in depth about my resume. From there, setup an in person interview a couple of days later and met one on one with two managers. Again asked mostly personal experience questions as well as company questions and two logic questions to figure out thought process.

Interview Questions
    • Lots of questions on what they do, some logic questions   Answer Question

Intern Interview

I interviewed online. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Eze Software.

The interview was Okay, the interviewer was easy to talk with which made it easier for me to share my interests with him. Mostly asked about my projects and a few java questions. Nothing too difficult.

Leadership Development Program Interview

I interviewed through college or university - interviewed at Eze Software.

I applied through my university career website and was then contacted for a phone interview. The phone interview was fairly general and the recruiter was very nice. I was contacted soon after about setting up either a skype interview or an in-person interview at the Chicago office. The in-person interview consisted of two directors interviewing me for about 30 minutes each. I do not think I got the job because of my lack of software experience and because it was towards the end of their recruitment timeline.

Interview Questions
    • What was the most innovative software you have had experience with?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

I interviewed through college or university. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Eze Software.

Applied through my university. Got a response almost instantly and scheduled a phone interview. The phone interview was very quick and easy. He just explained what the company was about and a little about the leadership development program. He wasn't able to answer too many of my questions. Then, I was asked to schedule an in-person interview. It was 3 30 minute interviews with people from QA and Connectivity Consulting. Each person was a little different but generally went through my background and usually asked a brain-teaser or two. Most of the brain-teasers were very common ones and I had either seen them in previous reviews or on the internet. I got selected to move on in the QA analyst role and interview with higher-ups but I declined the invitation. It doesn't seem like so much of a development program as it does glorified tech-support. I can see it being a good program if you really want to become a business consultant for them (which people do after 1.5 years) but I didn't think the program itself would help me gain any interesting skills. The people seemed generally very nice though and reasonably happy with their jobs.

Interview Questions
    • I got 3 brain teasers. I got two that I was able to get (identifying fake gold coin and weighing golf balls) and one that I struggled with. You have a castle that is 100 by 100. Their is a rectangular moat around it that is 10 feet wide. You have two 8 foot planks. How do you get across?   View Answer

Was invited to come in for a final interview but declined.

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Atlanta, GA
    Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

I interviewed online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Eze Software in March 2014.

Only had a phone interview and did not get any response from them. interview is very easy with simple object oriented questions . concentrated on OOPS concepts. abstract, encapsulation.,polymorphism, inheritance

Systems Analyst Interview

I interviewed online - interviewed at Eze Software.

The processing time was very fast. I just had an initial phone interview with a human resources representative. The questions were pretty basic and behavioral. I got an offer for a second interview in person with the technical and administrative team. However, when I informed them that I might be requiring a sponsorship, they cancelled the second interview.

QA Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

I interviewed through college or university. The process took 5 days - interviewed at Eze Software in May 2014.

interviewed with 3 people - very serious and straighfoward interview. most interesting part was the brain teasers. you should know your resume like the back of your hand because they ask you to talk about certain bullets. make sure you have a serious interest before going in

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

I interviewed through college or university. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Eze Software in March 2014.

I met with two employees at my university's career fair. About a week later I had a phone interview. They were about 20 minutes late with the call which was frustrating and unprofessional. After that, they set up an interview at the office. Spoke with 3 managers (1 QA, 2 Connectivity, I believe). Each one sounded pretty miserable and not super friendly. They asked typical behavioral questions and then 2 of them asked brain teasers. I really think they try to make themselves seem more legit than they are with these brain teasers. The program seemed very specific to their company. They also mentioned multiple times that at the end of the program a position as a business consultant is not guaranteed. This was a big red flag for me as it essentially meant that I could be out of a job in 2 years if they didn't have any openings to throw me into. I would not recommend this position anyone unless they are determined to do tech support for some reason.

Interview Questions
    • Brain teasers: figuring out how long 45 min is with two ropes and a lighter, getting 4 people across a bridge in 17 minutes.
      Behavioral: "What is your biggest weakness? Ok, and what is another big weakness?"
        Answer Question

Intern Interview

Whole process took about 2 months after I applied to hear back and interview. Pretty standard interview questions

Interview Questions
    • None, all were just about my resume and past experiences   Answer Question

Automation Development Co-op Interview

interviewed at Eze Software in April 2014.

I read about bad management of interview candidates in this company, but i never thought it would happen to me. So heres what happened.

Was scheduled for first round of phone interview. Then got an email about 3 hours before the interview that the engineer was not available that day, the interview was rescheduled the next week. There was no call from the interviewer at the scheduled time, neither was there any email from them. I sent them an email asking for updates, a few minutes later I get an email from HR saying the requisition was filled.

Worked for Eze Software? Contribute to the Community!