Eze Software Interview Questions

Updated Sep 10, 2014
Updated Sep 10, 2014

3.1

Connectivity Consultant Interview

First scheduled interview was cancelled, and second interview started late. Pretty easy questions going over resume and past experiences. Nothing too difficult. Didn't seem too interested and didn't ask that many questions - only lasted 20 minutes or so.

Junior Software Developer Interview

2 telephone interviews about oop concepts

Leadership Development Program Interview

I applied online - interviewed at Eze Software.

I interviewed in January 2014. The first interview was a 30 minute phone interview and asked me basic questions such as why I chose the company and mostly questions based off of my resume and work experiences. The second interview was an hour and a half time frame interviewing with three different people. A lot of the questions they asked were why I wanted to work for Eze, what I knew about the company and the products it had to offer, etc. They also asked a set of behavioral questions about my work experiences.

Interview Questions
    • What do I know about the products the company has to offer?   Answer Question

Leadership Development Program Interview

I applied through college or university - interviewed at Eze Software.

I applied through my university career website and was then contacted for a phone interview. The phone interview was fairly general and the recruiter was very nice. I was contacted soon after about setting up either a skype interview or an in-person interview at the Chicago office. The in-person interview consisted of two directors interviewing me for about 30 minutes each. I do not think I got the job because of my lack of software experience and because it was towards the end of their recruitment timeline.

Interview Questions
    • What was the most innovative software you have had experience with?   Answer Question

Leadership Development Program Interview

Had a scheduled phone interview, general questions asked about your resume and why you chose the company

Leadership Development Program Interview

Initial phone screening interview followed by first and second round in- person interviews. In- person interviews with both interviewers from the GTS group and from the QA group. Interviews consisted of mostly fit and experience questions and a few brainteasers. The online questionnaire they ask you to fill out before the interview is also used to ask questions.

Interview Questions
    • You have 3 barrels labeled as oranges, apples and mixed. They are all mislabeled. Picking only one fruit from one barrel, without looking at any of them, how do you correctly label them?   Answer Question

Leadership Program Interview

Good Cop / Bad Cop Triple Interview

Operations Analyst Interview

I applied online - interviewed at Eze Software.

Interview was all standard behavioral questions. HR representatives were professional. Overall the process went smoothly. I had applied online and was contacted within a week or two. I was not really very interested in the position and it showed, so I was not invited for an in-person interview.

Intern Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Eze Software.

Quite slow. The interview was 3 rounds and lasted more than hours.

Intern Interview

I just gave a phone interview. They first ran down my resume and asked me to explain my project. Then I was given a random question on changing some parameters in the project. After this, he asked me about object oriented programming concepts like inheritance and polymorphism.

Interview Questions
    • In my project, what if the drug contents were inter changed without changing the bottles?   Answer Question

Worked for Eze Software? Contribute to the Community!