Eze Software

152 candidate interviews

Business Analyst Interview

Business Analyst

Interviewed at Eze Software

Interview Details – I had are beginning phone interview for about 30 minutes, then a skype interview (1 hour), and finally a in person interview with 4 people ( 2 hours). Company is very timely in scheduling/responding to emails, and the process took a couple of weeks. I was offered a couple of days after my final interview.

Interview Question – I had no tech background, so many questioned concerned my interest/experience with tech.   Answer Question

Leadership Development Program Interview

Leadership Development Program

Interviewed at Eze Software

Interview Details – Initial phone screening interview followed by first and second round in- person interviews. In- person interviews with both interviewers from the GTS group and from the QA group. Interviews consisted of mostly fit and experience questions and a few brainteasers. The online questionnaire they ask you to fill out before the interview is also used to ask questions.

Interview Question – You have 3 barrels labeled as oranges, apples and mixed. They are all mislabeled. Picking only one fruit from one barrel, without looking at any of them, how do you correctly label them?   Answer Question

Leadership Development Program Interview

Leadership Development Program

Interviewed at Eze Software

Interview Details – Had a scheduled phone interview, general questions asked about your resume and why you chose the company

Interview Question – why eze?   Answer Question

Junior Software Developer Interview

Junior Software Developer

Interview Details – 2 telephone interviews about oop concepts

Interview Question – Interface   Answer Question

Connectivity Consultant Interview

Connectivity Consultant

Interviewed at Eze Software

Interview Details – First scheduled interview was cancelled, and second interview started late. Pretty easy questions going over resume and past experiences. Nothing too difficult. Didn't seem too interested and didn't ask that many questions - only lasted 20 minutes or so.

Interview Question – Why Eze?   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Intern

Interviewed at Eze Software

Interview Details – I just gave a phone interview. They first ran down my resume and asked me to explain my project. Then I was given a random question on changing some parameters in the project. After this, he asked me about object oriented programming concepts like inheritance and polymorphism.

Interview Question – In my project, what if the drug contents were inter changed without changing the bottles?   Answer Question

Business Analyst Interview

Business Analyst

I applied in-person and the process took a day - interviewed at Eze Software.

Interview Details – I worked with a headhunter to get the interview and become prepared. I met with the leads of a few different consulting teams. The interview was very standard--reviewed resume, asked about intention to switch jobs, and such. I was also asked a few specific questions about their business to test if I had done my research homework. It is a pretty high stress job at times, and I came off a little too relaxed for their culture. I was not offered the job, so presumably a more agressive personality would fit better.

Interview Question – How can you cut a cake with three cuts to get the most pieces?   Answer Question

Connectivity Consultant/QA Analyst Interview

Connectivity Consultant/QA Analyst

Interviewed at Eze Software

Interview Details – My interview took place at my college campus and was 1 hr long. The first half hour was with a Manager from the QA department and the second half hour was with a Manager from the Connectivity department. Both Managers asked why Eze? and what I thought I would bring to the company? Be ready to answer a couple of logic question.

Interview Question – It's important to be ready to explain why you like the company, why you are applying, and why you think it is a good fit.   Answer Question

Leadership Program Interview

Leadership Program

Interview Details – Good Cop / Bad Cop Triple Interview

Interview Question – Favorite Excel Function   Answer Question

Senior Software Developer Intern Interview

Senior Software Developer Intern

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Eze Software.

Interview Details – 3 Interviewers, basic questions.
Interview started with questions on background and then continued to technical questions

Interview Question – Honestly there was no difficult questions   Answer Question

Worked for Eze Software? Contribute to the Community!