Eze Software

Getting the Interview

144 candidate interviews

Very Difficult Interview

business consultant Interview

I applied through other source and the process took 5 weeks - interviewed at Eze Software in October 2008.

Interview Details – Well planned. Started with lower members and went right up the ladder to COO.

Interview Question – Why do you want this job?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – No

Systems Consultant Interview

Boston, MA

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Eze Software in April 2009.

Interview Details – After applying in January, I heard back from the company in mid-April by e-mail & an telephone interview followed a week later. The company invited me to visit on-site in one week's time only hours after the phone interview.

The initial visit consisted of a brief tour followed by three, half-hour interviews with a variety of staff & managers. The staff interviews went well (in my opinion at least), but the manager was unable to make the scheduled interview.

HR followed up a week later & scheduled a final round that week in the same format as the initial. I was to meet with the manager I missed & two executives. I came in only to interview with the manager as the other two executives were busy. It was rather clear that the executive interviews were never going to take place to begin with.

HR took a full week to get back to me regarding their decision, a no. I attempted to gain feedback from their decision but those attempts have been ignored.

The company has a very entrepreneurial/start-up atmosphere & seems to value their employees through the workplace (bagels on Wed AM, beer after 4 on Friday), benefits, technology (dual-monitors, etc) & salary.

All-in-all EZE Castle seemed like a great company; I was rather disappointed in not receiving an offer.

Software Engineer Interview

Software Engineer
Boston, MA

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Eze Software in November 2008.

Interview Details – the technical and personality interview was very typical.
but when they asked me to come back for a second interview, the whole process just screwed up.
the secretary asked me to wait in a room, but i waited there for almost 20 mins and nobody showed up.
so i had to looked for the secretary and asked what was going on. then she found out there was a 'logistic' problem (she could say she screwed it up). turns out the interviewer was waiting in his room for me. WTF!
so he was upsetted, then ran out of time, and i got frustrated, what a screwup.

Interview Question – what is your favorate cartoon and why (yeah, no kidding) ?   View Answer

Connectivity Consultant Interview

Boston, MA

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Eze Software in July 2009.

Interview Details – I interviewed in office with 5 different managers at Eze who were all very friendly and good at describing the culture of Eze, what the company does and the specifics of the position itself. In addition, there was a long application to fill out beforehand that was very specific and detailed to get a thorough idea of who the candidate is, how he thinks and whether he would be a fit.

The ultimate no offer email was sent 3 weeks after my interview from someone I never talked to during the interview process and was worded in a way that wasn't all that tactful. That wasn't a good final impression but it seems like the company would be a good place to start a career. Very young and fun office.

Interview Question – Logic questions!   Answer Question

QA Analyst Interview

Boston, MA

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Eze Software in December 2009.

Interview Details – Phone interview, followed by a series of interviews in office. All consisted with some fit questions, but most important were the brain teasers.

Interview Question – Describe in further detail one of your biggest weaknesses.   Answer Question

Business Consultant Interview

Business Consultant
Boston, MA

The process took a day - interviewed at Eze Software in December 2009.

Interview Details – When I inititially applied to Eze Castle, I did so nceause I know they aquired alot of new business creating a need for Business Analyst. I had a phone interview with Eze approx 10 days after submitting my resu,e. The interviewers main questions revolved around what I knew about Eze. This was the most basic of questions, yet I was a bit unprepared. The remaining questions were regarding my experience and detailed the interview process. Needless to say, I didngt get extended an invite to continue interviewing. Know the basics inside out such as the software, clients and hedge funds..etc.

Connectivity Consultant Interview

Boston, MA

I applied through college or university and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Eze Software in June 2009.

Interview Details – I was first contacted by email to setup a phone call. I spoke to the recruiting team on some basic questions and was invited in for a face to face. I met with 3 managers and 2 directors for almost 3 hours. It was long but very informative and showed they were serious about hiring the right person. The job sounded very interesting, right up my ally with finance and technology. the people were very nice. I really wanted the job but was contacted a week later saying they weren't interested.

Interview Question – If you could be any animal what would you be and why?   Answer Question

Systems Engineer Interview

Systems Engineer
Boston, MA

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Eze Software in October 2009.

Interview Details – I was contacted by the NY office and scheduled for an Interview. Walked in to Boston office and was seated it the fornt conference room. The 3 people that I interviewed with were personable and thought I had a good interview with them.

Interview Questions

• How long has my search been?   View Answer
  • Why do you want to travel to Boston from Cape Cod for work, given the distance   View Answer

Quality Assurance Interview

Boston, MA

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Eze Software in February 2010.

Interview Details – Started off with a phone interview with a recruiter. Came in a week later for another interview. The recruiter then gave me a quick view of the building. I met with the recruiter and two QA team leads. The interview consisted of logic problems, what you know about the company, and about your background.

Didn't really talk much about the position. I should have brought up more questions about the position. Great company pretty bummed out I didn't get an offer.

Tips: try to learn about their software OMS.

Interview Question – You are in a dark room with no light . You need matching socks for your interview and you have 19 grey socks ans 25 black socks. What are the chances you will get a matching pair?   View Answers (19)

QA Analyst Interview

Boston, MA

The process took 1 week - interviewed at Eze Software in March 2010.

Interview Details – I was first contacted for a phone interview. The next day I was contacted to come up to Boston to meet for 2 hours. The interview consisted of visiting the offices and meeting with HR reps. Everyone was really nice and I enjoyed learning about the company.

Interview Question – What are you greatest weaknesses?   Answer Question

Interviews for Top Jobs at Eze Software

Worked for Eze Software? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Eze Software interview questions and advice. All 144 interview reviews posted anonymously by Eze Software employees and interview candidates.