Eze Software Interview Questions

Updated Sep 10, 2014
Updated Sep 10, 2014

3.1

Business Consultant Interview

I applied through other source. The process took 5 weeks - interviewed at Eze Software in October 2008.

Well planned. Started with lower members and went right up the ladder to COO.

Systems Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Eze Software in April 2009.

After applying in January, I heard back from the company in mid-April by e-mail & an telephone interview followed a week later. The company invited me to visit on-site in one week's time only hours after the phone interview.

The initial visit consisted of a brief tour followed by three, half-hour interviews with a variety of staff & managers. The staff interviews went well (in my opinion at least), but the manager was unable to make the scheduled interview.

HR followed up a week later & scheduled a final round that week in the same format as the initial. I was to meet with the manager I missed & two executives. I came in only to interview with the manager as the other two executives were busy. It was rather clear that the executive interviews were never going to take place to begin with.

HR took a full week to get back to me regarding their decision, a no. I attempted to gain feedback from their decision but those attempts have been ignored.

The company has a very entrepreneurial/start-up atmosphere & seems to value their employees through the workplace (bagels on Wed AM, beer after 4 on Friday), benefits, technology (dual-monitors, etc) & salary.

All-in-all EZE Castle seemed like a great company; I was rather disappointed in not receiving an offer.

Interview Questions
    • Why do you want to work at EZE Castle?   Answer Question
    • When have you faced difficulty in the workplace? Preferably when dealing with a team.   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

I applied online. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Eze Software in November 2008.

the technical and personality interview was very typical.
    but when they asked me to come back for a second interview, the whole process just screwed up.
    the secretary asked me to wait in a room, but i waited there for almost 20 mins and nobody showed up.
    so i had to looked for the secretary and asked what was going on. then she found out there was a 'logistic' problem (she could say she screwed it up). turns out the interviewer was waiting in his room for me. WTF!
    so he was upsetted, then ran out of time, and i got frustrated, what a screwup.

Interview Questions
    • what is your favorate cartoon and why (yeah, no kidding) ?   View Answer

Connectivity Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

I applied online. The process took a day - interviewed at Eze Software in July 2009.

I interviewed in office with 5 different managers at Eze who were all very friendly and good at describing the culture of Eze, what the company does and the specifics of the position itself. In addition, there was a long application to fill out beforehand that was very specific and detailed to get a thorough idea of who the candidate is, how he thinks and whether he would be a fit.

The ultimate no offer email was sent 3 weeks after my interview from someone I never talked to during the interview process and was worded in a way that wasn't all that tactful. That wasn't a good final impression but it seems like the company would be a good place to start a career. Very young and fun office.

QA Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

I applied online. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Eze Software in December 2009.

Phone interview, followed by a series of interviews in office. All consisted with some fit questions, but most important were the brain teasers.

Interview Questions
    • Describe in further detail one of your biggest weaknesses.   Answer Question

Business Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

The process took a day - interviewed at Eze Software in December 2009.

When I inititially applied to Eze Castle, I did so nceause I know they aquired alot of new business creating a need for Business Analyst. I had a phone interview with Eze approx 10 days after submitting my resu,e. The interviewers main questions revolved around what I knew about Eze. This was the most basic of questions, yet I was a bit unprepared. The remaining questions were regarding my experience and detailed the interview process. Needless to say, I didngt get extended an invite to continue interviewing. Know the basics inside out such as the software, clients and hedge funds..etc.

Connectivity Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Eze Software in June 2009.

I was first contacted by email to setup a phone call. I spoke to the recruiting team on some basic questions and was invited in for a face to face. I met with 3 managers and 2 directors for almost 3 hours. It was long but very informative and showed they were serious about hiring the right person. The job sounded very interesting, right up my ally with finance and technology. the people were very nice. I really wanted the job but was contacted a week later saying they weren't interested.

Systems Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

I applied online. The process took a day - interviewed at Eze Software in October 2009.

I was contacted by the NY office and scheduled for an Interview. Walked in to Boston office and was seated it the fornt conference room. The 3 people that I interviewed with were personable and thought I had a good interview with them.

Interview Questions
    • How long has my search been?   View Answer
    • Why do you want to travel to Boston from Cape Cod for work, given the distance   View Answer

Quality Assurance Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

I applied online. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Eze Software in February 2010.

Started off with a phone interview with a recruiter. Came in a week later for another interview. The recruiter then gave me a quick view of the building. I met with the recruiter and two QA team leads. The interview consisted of logic problems, what you know about the company, and about your background.

Didn't really talk much about the position. I should have brought up more questions about the position. Great company pretty bummed out I didn't get an offer.

Tips: try to learn about their software OMS.

Interview Questions
    • You are in a dark room with no light . You need matching socks for your interview and you have 19 grey socks ans 25 black socks. What are the chances you will get a matching pair?   View Answers (19)

QA Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

The process took 1 week - interviewed at Eze Software in March 2010.

I was first contacted for a phone interview. The next day I was contacted to come up to Boston to meet for 2 hours. The interview consisted of visiting the offices and meeting with HR reps. Everyone was really nice and I enjoyed learning about the company.

Interview Questions

Worked for Eze Software? Contribute to the Community!