Eze Software Interview Questions

Updated Jun 23, 2015

3.1

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Eze Software in April 2015.

Interview

2-round to final decision. Because I'm out of the state. 2 rounds were all telephone interviews. The first round was with Hire Manager and the 2nd round was with one of the department managers. Both were simple questions I think. Generally, we followed resume and personal education and career experience. 2nd round are more specific about details in career experience. Need prepare in advance.

Interview Questions

• What did you do in your past career experience? (Specifically describe something you did to help improve existing situation)   Answer Question

Junior Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Eze Software (Chicago, IL) in April 2015.

Interview

I applied online. There were two phone interviews. One was with HR who asked basic background and behavioral questions. Then she asked me a list of technical questions that were about OOP and sent that to the hiring manager. The second phone interview was with a lead developer in the Boston HQ. He asked me more basic OOP question along with some basic background and behavioral questions. I was asked a bit about front-end development and networking, but it wasn't necessary. Both these interviews were simple. Just look up common OOP questions or look through Glassdoor and you should be fine. I passed both interviews so I was invited for a 4 hour long onsite interview. No reimbursement for travel but I live close by. My interview only took 3 hours. I had 4 back to back interviews with the team. Most of interview consisted of coding on the whiteboard. You are allowed to do it in any language you like. I was also asked questions on certain technologies. I was tested on any technology I listed on my resume so make sure you know how to do anything you put on your resume. This ranged from OOP, data structures, recursion, front-end development(HTML, CSS, Javascript), and databases(basic SQL statements). The interviews are scheduled to benefit them instead of your preferences. The office was nice and most of the people I interviewed with were cool. As with all interviews, make sure to ask questions at the end. I didn't get that array problem that is listed on most of these interview questions on Glassdoor so don't expect the same questions.

Interview Questions

• Make sure to go over everything on your resume and know how to do them. Be familiar with using STL or equivalent in other languages to make some problems simpler. Know how to code on the whiteboard really well.   Answer Question
    • They were looking for someone to work on their web apps.   Answer Question

LDP Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Eze Software (Chicago, IL) in April 2015.

Interview

I had a phone interview with a recruiter, which went well and lead to a skype interview for the QA position in the Chicago office. The skype interview also went very well and I was very comfortable with interviewing for that position with my background and skill set. Unfortunately the day after I scheduled my "in-person" interview, the QA position was filled, I still went in for a general position in the LDP. I was much less comfortable and invested in the general position. I found that having a financial background was much more important for the position and the fit was not great. I had four interviews, all with men, in which I was asked about my background, what I knew about the company, my familiarity with finance and how I dealt with certain situations. I was given one logic question by the last person to interview me.

Interview Questions

• Describe your background knowledge on finance and electronic trading   Answer Question

Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Eze Software in April 2015.

Interview

Long and tedious interview process. Began with a phone screen interview, phone interview with a director, and Skype interview with hiring managers. Interviews were mostly based on questions about resume and situations in past experiences.

Leadership Development Program Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Eze Software (Boston, MA) in April 2015.

Interview

applied online. typical taleo-based application program. basic online application questions and documents (i.e. cover letter, resume, transcript). contacted the following day for a half-hour phone interview. interviewer called on time and seemed overly excited. interviewer asked me why this program, why this company, why tech, what products they sell, what my long-term plans are, and what i could bring to the company. i did not realize how tech-focused this position was, and so lost interest as soon as my interviewer asked a third consecutive question about tech.

Interview Questions

• what products do we make and what differentiates us from our competitors?   Answer Question

Eze Leadership Development Program Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Eze Software (Boston, MA) in March 2015.

Interview

First you meet with one of the managers, who asks basic interview questions about your background and interests. He describes how the company is structured, how their product works and what the program is about. Then you meet with two people whi worked for around a year in the company, to have the opportunity of having a more informar interview and aks questions.

Interview Questions

• If you have a balance and 8 coins, one of them a counterfeit, what is the minimun amount of moved you can make to find the counterfeit?   Answer Question

Leadership Development Program Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Eze Software (Boston, MA) in March 2015.

Interview

Standard interview process. 30 minute phone interview, two 30 minute skype interviews, and a final in person interview. They also ask you critical thinking questions and ask you to discuss personal ambitions and your future career plans.

Interview Questions

• Standard behavioral questions were asked. Second and third round interview questions were very consultant, CASE interview, and situational. In both interviews they gave me a situation where I had to handle 3 clients but I could not do one of the clients. I found this question to be very skewed and unfair because it puts you on the spot and in a very awkward place.   Answer Question

Application

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at Eze Software.

Interview

Dropped my resume off at a career fair, got an email within two days saying they would like to set up a 30 minute interview. Interview ended up being roughly 45 minutes long, it was simply an opportunity to talk about yourself and ask questions about the company, no logic questions and nothing tricky. A few hours afterwards I received an email saying they would like to arrange an in person interview, 1.5 hours long, at their Boston office.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Eze Software.

Interview

Applied through school's career services. In person interview at school. Dude was kind of a jerk. Very impersonal and hard to read. Asked behavioral questions and brain teasers. Definitely more strategical than anything else (i.e. how well you are at solving problems). I don't know if I'd even want to work for him.

Interview Questions

• Describe a problem you had and a creative solution that you came up with to solve it.   Answer Question

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Eze Software.

Interview

Was contacted through a recruiter that found my profile on LinkedIn and thought I would be a good candidate to apply. Set-up a phone interview for the following week. Basic/standard phone interview that weeded out candidates that simply hadn't bothered to look what they apply for. Next I was onto "round 1" Skype interview from the managers from Chicago. First, I had to fill out a questionnaire with 13 question with many of the standard interview question (i.e. career goals, team/individual, extracurriculars, etc.). The first manager on Skype was very personable and friendly. I have no technical background but was assured multiple times that this was not an issue. The next manager was incredibly rude and never made eye contact with the entire interview. He seemed disinterested with anything I had to say. I was told that I would be contact within a few days, and I was told they were moving on with other candidates.