Eze Software

Updated Nov 15, 2014

3.1

Connectivity Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Eze Software in June 2009.

I was first contacted by email to setup a phone call. I spoke to the recruiting team on some basic questions and was invited in for a face to face. I met with 3 managers and 2 directors for almost 3 hours. It was long but very informative and showed they were serious about hiring the right person. The job sounded very interesting, right up my ally with finance and technology. the people were very nice. I really wanted the job but was contacted a week later saying they weren't interested.

Quality Assurance Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Eze Software in February 2010.

Started off with a phone interview with a recruiter. Came in a week later for another interview. The recruiter then gave me a quick view of the building. I met with the recruiter and two QA team leads. The interview consisted of logic problems, what you know about the company, and about your background.

Didn't really talk much about the position. I should have brought up more questions about the position. Great company pretty bummed out I didn't get an offer.

Tips: try to learn about their software OMS.

Interview Questions
    • You are in a dark room with no light . You need matching socks for your interview and you have 19 grey socks ans 25 black socks. What are the chances you will get a matching pair?   View Answers (19)

QA Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

The process took a weekinterviewed at Eze Software in March 2010.

I was first contacted for a phone interview. The next day I was contacted to come up to Boston to meet for 2 hours. The interview consisted of visiting the offices and meeting with HR reps. Everyone was really nice and I enjoyed learning about the company.

Developer Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Eze Software in October 2008.

Very rigorous. Many rounds. Solid skills test, etc.

Interview Questions
    You need to get used to the Eze comp structure where base may be a bit lower than you are used to elsewhere but bonuses are MUCH higher. Overall comp is great. But the mix takes getting used to.

Q & A Analyst Training Program Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Eze Software in September 2009.

I didn't really like their interview process. One guy showed up late and then started drilling me with questions. Furthermore, they did not pay for my ticket and all they seemed to care about in the interview was the Red Sox. They asked two simple logic questions.

Interview Questions
    • Scenario: If you were running late for a job interview and you had no lights on in your apartment. Let's say you went into your dresser drawer and had to pull out one pair of socks. All you had was black or brown socks. And there were 5 socks total, what is the least amount of pulls you could do?   View Answers (3)
    • Scenario: You have 8 golf balls and 1 is heavier than the 7 others. All you have is a balance used in chemistry classes. What is the shortest number of times you could measure the golf balls to find the heaviest ball?   View Answers (5)

QA Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Eze Software in November 2009.

Had a 30 min phone interview with HR, then interviewed on-site twice with Human Resources, Quality Assurance Manager, Product manager, and QA team leads. Everyone was really nice and very helpful. The interviews consisted of easy to moderately difficult logic questions, typical interview questions, questions about the company, etc. I received an offer less than a week after my second interview and happily accepted.

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

The process took a weekinterviewed at Eze Software in April 2010.

A big pain for a position I was apparently not being considered very seriously for. I really was not that qualified though, they were looking for people with serious quantitative skills. Three rounds of interviews. Two individual, one group. Lots of iq/logic questions, you're supposed to reason out loud. One was really tough.

Software Engineer Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Eze Software in February 2011.

They scheduled a phone interview initially followed by 3 1:1 at the office in Boston.

Interview Questions
    • You are given 3 large sorted arrays, find the number common to both   View Answer

QA Analyst/Connectivity Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Eze Software in June 2011.

Step one is a phone interview with HR. Step two is either a phone interview or in person interview from managers of the two programs. The QA analyst manager will ask logic questions. Many of the questions are not about your qualifications but who you are. For instance the ask what you do for fun etc. Be prepared to talk about you as well as what you have done.

Business Consultant Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Eze Software in July 2011.

Started with a one to one interview with the members of local team in Australia. Went well. More to do with the work mentioned on the resume. Were very friendly and gave good insight into Eze castle. Followed with another senior from HongKong. Again about previous work experience. went well.

Followed with a couple more from US. Last one with COO again why you want to join eze castle.

I thought I had real good chances. I contacted them to give me an indication as I had another prospective offer. Was called and told that they cannot extend an offer as there were some concerns in the latter stages. My only disappointment was that if there were any concerned why were they not raised during interviews :)

Anyways i think they are not transparent on the final decision they make.