Eze Software Interview Questions

Updated Apr 20, 2015

3.1

Connectivity Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Eze Software (Boston, MA) in July 2009.

Interview

I interviewed in office with 5 different managers at Eze who were all very friendly and good at describing the culture of Eze, what the company does and the specifics of the position itself. In addition, there was a long application to fill out beforehand that was very specific and detailed to get a thorough idea of who the candidate is, how he thinks and whether he would be a fit.

The ultimate no offer email was sent 3 weeks after my interview from someone I never talked to during the interview process and was worded in a way that wasn't all that tactful. That wasn't a good final impression but it seems like the company would be a good place to start a career. Very young and fun office.

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Eze Software (Boston, MA) in December 2009.

Interview

Phone interview, followed by a series of interviews in office. All consisted with some fit questions, but most important were the brain teasers.

Interview Questions

• Describe in further detail one of your biggest weaknesses.   Answer Question

Connectivity Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Eze Software (Boston, MA) in June 2009.

Interview

I was first contacted by email to setup a phone call. I spoke to the recruiting team on some basic questions and was invited in for a face to face. I met with 3 managers and 2 directors for almost 3 hours. It was long but very informative and showed they were serious about hiring the right person. The job sounded very interesting, right up my ally with finance and technology. the people were very nice. I really wanted the job but was contacted a week later saying they weren't interested.

Quality Assurance Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Eze Software (Boston, MA) in February 2010.

Interview

Started off with a phone interview with a recruiter. Came in a week later for another interview. The recruiter then gave me a quick view of the building. I met with the recruiter and two QA team leads. The interview consisted of logic problems, what you know about the company, and about your background.

Didn't really talk much about the position. I should have brought up more questions about the position. Great company pretty bummed out I didn't get an offer.

Tips: try to learn about their software OMS.

Interview Questions

• You are in a dark room with no light . You need matching socks for your interview and you have 19 grey socks ans 25 black socks. What are the chances you will get a matching pair?   19 Answers

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

The process took a weekinterviewed at Eze Software (Boston, MA) in March 2010.

Interview

I was first contacted for a phone interview. The next day I was contacted to come up to Boston to meet for 2 hours. The interview consisted of visiting the offices and meeting with HR reps. Everyone was really nice and I enjoyed learning about the company.

Developer Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Eze Software in October 2008.

Interview

Very rigorous. Many rounds. Solid skills test, etc.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

You need to get used to the Eze comp structure where base may be a bit lower than you are used to elsewhere but bonuses are MUCH higher. Overall comp is great. But the mix takes getting used to.

Q & A Analyst Training Program Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Eze Software (Boston, MA) in September 2009.

Interview

I didn't really like their interview process. One guy showed up late and then started drilling me with questions. Furthermore, they did not pay for my ticket and all they seemed to care about in the interview was the Red Sox. They asked two simple logic questions.

Interview Questions

• Scenario: If you were running late for a job interview and you had no lights on in your apartment. Let's say you went into your dresser drawer and had to pull out one pair of socks. All you had was black or brown socks. And there were 5 socks total, what is the least amount of pulls you could do?   3 Answers
    • Scenario: You have 8 golf balls and 1 is heavier than the 7 others. All you have is a balance used in chemistry classes. What is the shortest number of times you could measure the golf balls to find the heaviest ball?   5 Answers

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Eze Software (Boston, MA) in November 2009.

Interview

Had a 30 min phone interview with HR, then interviewed on-site twice with Human Resources, Quality Assurance Manager, Product manager, and QA team leads. Everyone was really nice and very helpful. The interviews consisted of easy to moderately difficult logic questions, typical interview questions, questions about the company, etc. I received an offer less than a week after my second interview and happily accepted.

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

The process took a weekinterviewed at Eze Software (Boston, MA) in April 2010.

Interview

A big pain for a position I was apparently not being considered very seriously for. I really was not that qualified though, they were looking for people with serious quantitative skills. Three rounds of interviews. Two individual, one group. Lots of iq/logic questions, you're supposed to reason out loud. One was really tough.

Software Engineer Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Eze Software (Boston, MA) in February 2011.

Interview

They scheduled a phone interview initially followed by 3 1:1 at the office in Boston.

Interview Questions

• You are given 3 large sorted arrays, find the number common to both   1 Answer