Eze Software Interview Questions

Updated Sep 10, 2014

3.1

QA Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

I applied through college or university. The process took a day - interviewed at Eze Software.

It's a multi-part interview process with not only the HR rep but also higher up analysts/software engineers. They will ask you the basics (profile questions, background, why you want to work there, etc.) & then pretty much end with a logic question (they seem to recycle the same ones).

Interview Questions
    • I apologize, but I can't seem to remember the questions for the life of me! I think the trickiest one was the one about the socks.   Answer Question

QA Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 days - interviewed at Eze Software in May 2014.

interviewed with 3 people - very serious and straighfoward interview. most interesting part was the brain teasers. you should know your resume like the back of your hand because they ask you to talk about certain bullets. make sure you have a serious interest before going in

Quality Assurance Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

I applied online. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Eze Software in February 2010.

Started off with a phone interview with a recruiter. Came in a week later for another interview. The recruiter then gave me a quick view of the building. I met with the recruiter and two QA team leads. The interview consisted of logic problems, what you know about the company, and about your background.

Didn't really talk much about the position. I should have brought up more questions about the position. Great company pretty bummed out I didn't get an offer.

Tips: try to learn about their software OMS.

Interview Questions
    • You are in a dark room with no light . You need matching socks for your interview and you have 19 grey socks ans 25 black socks. What are the chances you will get a matching pair?   View Answers (19)

Q & A Analyst Training Program Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Eze Software in September 2009.

I didn't really like their interview process. One guy showed up late and then started drilling me with questions. Furthermore, they did not pay for my ticket and all they seemed to care about in the interview was the Red Sox. They asked two simple logic questions.

Interview Questions
    • Scenario: If you were running late for a job interview and you had no lights on in your apartment. Let's say you went into your dresser drawer and had to pull out one pair of socks. All you had was black or brown socks. And there were 5 socks total, what is the least amount of pulls you could do?   View Answers (3)
    • Scenario: You have 8 golf balls and 1 is heavier than the 7 others. All you have is a balance used in chemistry classes. What is the shortest number of times you could measure the golf balls to find the heaviest ball?   View Answers (5)

Training Program Interview

I applied online - interviewed at Eze Software.

Phone interview 1 week after applying. 2 weeks after made appt for 1st interview. Interview consisted of conversations with HR rep, and individuals from QA and CC- took about 2 hrs.

QA Analyst/Connectivity Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Eze Software in June 2011.

Step one is a phone interview with HR. Step two is either a phone interview or in person interview from managers of the two programs. The QA analyst manager will ask logic questions. Many of the questions are not about your qualifications but who you are. For instance the ask what you do for fun etc. Be prepared to talk about you as well as what you have done.

Leadership Development Program At Eze Castle Software Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Eze Software in February 2012.

It seems like Eze is a nice place to work and a decent company, but their organizational skills (likely at the HR dept) are substandard. Applied, set up a phone interview with a HR person a couple weeks later. Exchanged a couple emails back and forth setting it up and having it confirmed. Time and date came...no call...started working on other things I could stop quickly if called. Hour went by still no call. Gave up waiting and moved on. No follow up call from anyone apoligizing with an explanation on the missed appointment, or email prior with an attempt to reschedule. Also as a kicker, I got the generic email a few weeks later saying thank you for my time, but the position has been filled.

Interview Questions
    • What time would you be available for a phone interview?   Answer Question

Deployment Consulatn Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 months - interviewed at Eze Software.

Met with a representative at our career fair. He took my resume and sort of left me at dark spot. I got an email a couple weeks later saying they wanted to to have a phone interview with me. Pretty basic, just a conversation to get to know you. Few behavioral questions as well. After that is the grueling task. They asked me to come in for an interview to meet with 3 managers. Each meeting lasted about 30-45 min and was absolutely grueling. I thought I tanked it but they gave me the opportunity to come in for one more interview, to meet with three other managers. I did not know what to expect. The job seemed pretty interesting and it seemed like a cool place to work, so I went in again. This time I thought I nailed the interviews, answered there tough questions in detail and enthusiasm. I left thinking I had this one in the bag.

Interview Questions
    • How many text messages are sent in a year?
      How much gas is consumed in a year
        Answer Question

Consulting Training - Eze Leadership Development Program Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

I applied through college or university. The process took 6 days - interviewed at Eze Software in March 2013.

First and only interview was a phone interview. Interviewer seemed irritated, and the process seemed very rushed- only lasted about 10 minutes of a supposed 30!

QA Leadership Development Program Interview

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Eze Software in June 2013.

I applied through Craigslist and received an email the next day for a phone interview. The phone interview was very short (lasted only 12 minutes). The recruiter asked why I was interested in financial software, consulting, and eze. She didn't ask me any questions about my previous experiences so I thought I wouldn't be moving on. But I got an email for a round 1 interview a few days later. Before the first round interview, I had to fill out a very long form called Online Questions with questions such as what are your 3 biggest strengths/weaknesses, describe a time when you took initiative, etc. Definitely allow yourself a few hours to fill out this form because they will use these questions and answers to interview you.

The first round interview consists of three 45-minute interviews with someone from QA and two from connectivity. The one from QA asked two logic questions which were posted on here. Do your research beforehand so it doesn't catch you off guard. Like I said before, the interview questions are based on the form your filled out prior to the interview. Some of the interesting questions I got from the other two interviewers were "tell me something that's not on your resume" and "if you make a mistake in front of a client, how would you handle the situation?"

I didn't hear back for a week and decided to follow up and I was invited for the second round interview. This time, I met with people in senior positions from the QA side. I was given two logic question that weren't posted here but I worked my way through the problem. During this round, the interviewers focused more on my interests and why I am interested in the financial software industry.

I didn't hear back for a week and decided to contact them again. I didn't get a response until 2 weeks later.

Interview Questions
    • What do you know about us?
      Logic questions:
      match and 2 string
      how to get 4 people across a bridge in 17 minutes
      feather game: you have 11 feathers and you and a friend take turns removing 3, 2, or 1 feathers. The goal is to leave the opponent with 1 feather. How many would you remove in the first turn to guarantee a win?
        Answer Question