Eze Software

Average Difficulty
151 candidate interviews

Operations Analyst Interview

Operations Analyst

I applied online and interviewed at Eze Software.

Interview Details – Interview was all standard behavioral questions. HR representatives were professional. Overall the process went smoothly. I had applied online and was contacted within a week or two. I was not really very interested in the position and it showed, so I was not invited for an in-person interview.

Interview Question – What was your favorite class in college?   Answer Question

Software Developer Co-Op Interview

Software Developer Co-Op

Interviewed at Eze Software

Interview Details – First i had a telephonic interview, which involved basic OOP concepts and some questions related to exception handling
A week later I was called for an in person interview, where I had to take a test for an hour , which involved writing pseudo code related to linked list, basic data structures and a question on SQL
My first interviewer , reviewed my test, and asked questions related to the test and my resume.
The 2nd and 3rd interviewer drilled me on OOP concepts.

Interview Question – The interview was pretty straight forward.   Answer Question

Software Development Co-op Interview

Software Development Co-op

I applied through college or university and interviewed at Eze Software.

Interview Details – I just finished a phone interview. All questions are about basic knowledge of oops(Java). Like Java concepts, specify each concept and give an example, difference between overloading and overriding, what is garbage collection and use of final etc. It is not difficult but they like to ask details and examples. I am looking forward to have a good result after onsite interview.

Interview Question – Sometimes they ask me to give an example.   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Intern

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Eze Software.

Interview Details – Quite slow. The interview was 3 rounds and lasted more than hours.

Interview Question – Recursion   Answer Question

Systems Engineer Interview

Systems Engineer

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Eze Software.

Interview Details – Applied via job portals, got a call from Boston based HR. First round was kind of fluctuating as the interviewer was asking some irrelevant questions. Overally the interview was good and got the call for face to face round. Interview was straight forward and gone well. There was another face to face round with same interviewer and few other folks. Finally there was a director level interview without many questions..

HR round was around salary negotiations was not tough though because expectation was communicated well before.
Finally got the job offer.

3 rounds + 1 HR round

Interview Question – The process was quite smooth and up to the expectations of an experienced hire.   Answer Question

Leadership Development Program Interview

Leadership Development Program

I applied online and interviewed at Eze Software.

Interview Details – I interviewed in January 2014. The first interview was a 30 minute phone interview and asked me basic questions such as why I chose the company and mostly questions based off of my resume and work experiences. The second interview was an hour and a half time frame interviewing with three different people. A lot of the questions they asked were why I wanted to work for Eze, what I knew about the company and the products it had to offer, etc. They also asked a set of behavioral questions about my work experiences.

Interview Question – What do I know about the products the company has to offer?   Answer Question

Leadership Development Program Interview

Leadership Development Program

I applied through college or university and interviewed at Eze Software.

Interview Details – I applied through my university career website and was then contacted for a phone interview. The phone interview was fairly general and the recruiter was very nice. I was contacted soon after about setting up either a skype interview or an in-person interview at the Chicago office. The in-person interview consisted of two directors interviewing me for about 30 minutes each. I do not think I got the job because of my lack of software experience and because it was towards the end of their recruitment timeline.

Interview Question – What was the most innovative software you have had experience with?   Answer Question

Very Easy Interview

Software Developer Interview

Software Developer
Atlanta, GA

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Eze Software in March 2014.

Interview Details – Only had a phone interview and did not get any response from them. interview is very easy with simple object oriented questions . concentrated on OOPS concepts. abstract, encapsulation.,polymorphism, inheritance

Interview Question – no difficult questions everything straight forward   Answer Question

Very Easy Interview

Systems Engineer Interview

Systems Engineer
New York, NY

I applied through a recruiter and the process took a day - interviewed at Eze Software in February 2010.

Interview Details – They give a description of the company, your expected hours (50/ week) and asked about former/current employment.

Then, 5 tech questions:

1. How do you promote a server to Domain Controller?
2. What port does SMTP use?
3. Why is it bad to keep Exchange and AD on same server?
4. What is IP?
5. What is DNS?

Interview Question – What salary would it take for you to move from your current job to us?   Answer Question

Connectivity Consultant Interview

Connectivity Consultant
Boston, MA

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Eze Software in April 2010.

Interview Details – I applied to the position on craigslist and was contacted within a couple of days. The interview process consisted of a phone interview followed by an on-site interview with three managers. The phone interview comprised of basic questions based on resume and personal fit. I got a second interview notice within a week to appear on-site at the offices located in the Financial District. The office culture was very laid back akin to most software companies (think Google). There were toys lying around like nerf guns as well as a basketball hoop located in the center of the office where HR works and a foosball table and pool table located in the area where the Connectivity Consultants work. Unlike the cubicle structures most finance companies use, Eze Castle uses "pods" which are little groups of three or four desks which I assume follow the general structure used by most tech companies.

The second round interview took place with three managers from the various divisions servicing their award winning OMS (research on this before the interview!). The first manager asked questions based mainly on the questionnaire the applicant filled out before arriving on site. The second manager focused more on why the applicant applied as well as a logic question. The final manager asked a questioned based on a scenario that can realistically happen in the office to see how the applicant would solve the problem.

Overall, my experience with Eze Castle was a favorable one, from initial contact with the HR representative to the last interviewing manager. I thought I gave a very good interview but after two weeks of waiting I was informed that I, unfortunately, did not receive the position.

Interview Questions

• If you have an empty container that can hold three gallons of water and one that holds five gallons of water, how would you measure four gallons of water?   View Answers (4)
  • What would you do if one of your clients (a major hedge fund manager) called you and said that the new update to the OMS did not work and they cannot trade?   Answer Question