Eze Software Interview Questions

Updated Jul 7, 2015

3.1

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Eze Software.

Interview

3 Interviewers, basic questions. Interview started with questions on background and then continued to technical questions

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Eze Software.

Interview

I interviewed in January 2014. The first interview was a 30 minute phone interview and asked me basic questions such as why I chose the company and mostly questions based off of my resume and work experiences. The second interview was an hour and a half time frame interviewing with three different people. A lot of the questions they asked were why I wanted to work for Eze, what I knew about the company and the products it had to offer, etc. They also asked a set of behavioral questions about my work experiences.

Interview Questions

• What do I know about the products the company has to offer?   Answer Question

Application

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Eze Software.

Interview

I applied through my university career website and was then contacted for a phone interview. The phone interview was fairly general and the recruiter was very nice. I was contacted soon after about setting up either a skype interview or an in-person interview at the Chicago office. The in-person interview consisted of two directors interviewing me for about 30 minutes each. I do not think I got the job because of my lack of software experience and because it was towards the end of their recruitment timeline.

Interview Questions

• What was the most innovative software you have had experience with?   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral – interviewed at Eze Software (New York, NY) in May 2012.

Interview

1 interview . 1st interview is a very phone interview then you get invited back for a s cI be round of you pass it . Mostly technical and behavioral questions. Young company similar to start up feel

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Eze Software.

Interview

First thing will happen, you will get a phone call from a recruiter. It's pretty simple, she doesn't know much about the program or position so you just go through your background. I was then invited to do a Skype interview with two different employees. It's a very structured interview where all the questions are prepared and theres really no time for any type of back and forth. They will ask you hypotheticals (ex: you are giving a speech to students on how to prepare for the real world, what do you say?) and brain teasers. I got two brain teasers but I know of people getting 4. They aren't all that difficult but it's still nerve racking as the guys wait for you. Just remember to think outloud and let them know what you're thinking. I was then invited into the office and met with four different employees all asking me different questions. Again, nothing too techinical or difficult but just stay on the tip of your toes.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Eze Software.

Interview

Quite slow. The interview was 3 rounds and lasted more than hours.

Accounting Interview

Application

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Eze Software.

Interview

i only got the phone screening which was just the first step for the whole interview process. The person who called me seemed completely uninterested in me and he talked in a very noisy environment that made conversation even harder. Seemed not to respect me and did not really answer my questions. I did try my best to communicate with him, but the conversation was ended in less than 20 minutes.

Systems Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Eze Software.

Interview

Applied via job portals, got a call from Boston based HR. First round was kind of fluctuating as the interviewer was asking some irrelevant questions. Overally the interview was good and got the call for face to face round. Interview was straight forward and gone well. There was another face to face round with same interviewer and few other folks. Finally there was a director level interview without many questions.. HR round was around salary negotiations was not tough though because expectation was communicated well before. Finally got the job offer. 3 rounds + 1 HR round

Interview Questions

• The process was quite smooth and up to the expectations of an experienced hire.   Answer Question

Software Developer Co-Op Interview

Interview

First i had a telephonic interview, which involved basic OOP concepts and some questions related to exception handling A week later I was called for an in person interview, where I had to take a test for an hour , which involved writing pseudo code related to linked list, basic data structures and a question on SQL My first interviewer , reviewed my test, and asked questions related to the test and my resume. The 2nd and 3rd interviewer drilled me on OOP concepts.

Software Development Co-op Interview

Application

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Eze Software.

Interview

I just finished a phone interview. All questions are about basic knowledge of oops(Java). Like Java concepts, specify each concept and give an example, difference between overloading and overriding, what is garbage collection and use of final etc. It is not difficult but they like to ask details and examples. I am looking forward to have a good result after onsite interview.