Eze Software

Updated Nov 15, 2014
Updated Nov 15, 2014

3.1

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Eze Software in November 2011.

7 rounds if interview from the bottom up. Every round had riddles...

Interview Questions
    • Why Eze castle   Answer Question
    • You wash up on shore with 3 crates next to you. They are labeled apples, bananas, and apple & bananas. You kniw each is labeled incorrectly. Which crate would you choose from to guarantee you know which crates belong to which label?   View Answers (2)
    Very stingy almost no negotiating

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a weekinterviewed at Eze Software in September 2011.

The interview process was over within a week, which was impressive. Recruiter contacted over the phone. Followed by group interview. This was followed by three 1:1 face interviews with senior management team. And finally a phone interview with a senior partner. They were very interested in hobbies and activities, I guess to assess availability for overtime work.

Interview Questions
    • Find the heaviest out of 7 balls by using a scale only twice, and only one ball is heavier than the rest?   Answer Question
    • Describe an academic term/idea?   Answer Question
    • Describe an academic term/fundamental within 2 minutes?   Answer Question

Connectivity Consultant Interview

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Eze Software in February 2012.

Three phone interviews and one day of interviews with numerous interviewers at varying levels in the organization. Many new hires from different majors. All seemed quite bright. Many problem solving questions, some technical questions. Good feeling from the environment and energy of those employed there. Sense is they work hard and play hard.....extremely fast paced environment. Impressed with the training provided to employees

Interview Questions
    • Riddle related to finding the heaviest object of multiple objects and only being able to weigh them twice twice.   Answer Question
    • Questions relating to developmental needs.   Answer Question

Leadership Development Program At Eze Castle Software Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Eze Software in February 2012.

It seems like Eze is a nice place to work and a decent company, but their organizational skills (likely at the HR dept) are substandard. Applied, set up a phone interview with a HR person a couple weeks later. Exchanged a couple emails back and forth setting it up and having it confirmed. Time and date came...no call...started working on other things I could stop quickly if called. Hour went by still no call. Gave up waiting and moved on. No follow up call from anyone apoligizing with an explanation on the missed appointment, or email prior with an attempt to reschedule. Also as a kicker, I got the generic email a few weeks later saying thank you for my time, but the position has been filled.

Interview Questions
    • What time would you be available for a phone interview?   Answer Question

Leadership Development Program Interview

The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Eze Software in October 2011.

First did an info session phone call. Then went to the first interview on my campus. One group from consulting, the other from QA. Then interviewed in Boston. Still waiting to hear back from them

Leadership Development Program Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Eze Software in May 2012.

For the final interview, was interviewed by two people from the consulting team and two people from the analyst team. Interview consisted of questions like why eze, what are your strengths, as well as a series of logic questions.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a dayinterviewed at Eze Software in May 2012.

Phone interview was very basic. In person interview consisted of 2 interviews, one on one. The first one was terrible, the woman was absolutely rude and very clearly trying to throw you off your game. The second individual was extremely nice, even when he threw a logic question at me, which I didn't get (and yes, they always present you with at least one logic question so be prepared).
    Be aware that because you have to deal with difficult clients, the interviews are somewhat rigorous, and the interviewers try to see if you can withstand rude individuals. If you like that kind of environment, then go for it.
    This definitely wasn't for me.
    Also, you are expected to give up some of your weekends in order to ensure upgrades are completed smoothly. This would be okay if they were adequately compensating you, but they only pay around $50K which is too little relative to the amount of hours they want you to put in (7am-7pm).
    HR reached out to me with a generic email 3 days later with a NO.
    A tip - make you sure you work extensively on the questionnaire you are required to send out before the interview. It has numerous questions which take a couple of hours to answer thoroughly. And they use those very questions, as well as your cover letter, to assess you during the interview.

Interview Questions
    • Name 3 weaknesses, 3 strengths   Answer Question
    • Why should we hire you vs. our othe candidates who have gone through the Leadership Program in Boston?   Answer Question
    • Rate your technical skills from 1-10.   Answer Question

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Alpharetta, GA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Alpharetta, GA

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a dayinterviewed at Eze Software in September 2012.

The interview process was long and painful. You get a brief tour of the place on your way to the interview room. Just rows of low cubes with no privacy, nothing special. Over a four hour period I took a technical assessment as well as met with 4 different people. The test was 2 questions. One was easy SQL stuff and the other was a little more complicated. After the test the first guy came in and asked me questions about my answers. He then proceeded to lecture me for an hour on the use of hash tables. He was rude and condescending. He decided to give me another question. This time he sat there and watched me while I was supposed to write out the answer. At that point I was done and nearly walked out. I didn't really need the job since I had other offers and interviews so I handed it back and told him I don't work well with people staring me down. Over the next 2.5 hours the other three interviewers came in and asked me about my previous experience. They went into some questions on object oriented design as well as the company and what they do.

Interview Questions
    • Write a function that takes takes a string and a substring as parameters and returns the position of the substring. You can't use the helper functions that exist already for this. This was asked on the fly while he sat there and stared at me!   View Answer
    • Given 3 arrays with a large amount of numbers in each. All 3 arrays are pre sorted. Right a function/method that will find the numbers that appear in all three arrays. Performance is a factor.   View Answer

Training Program Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Eze Software.

Phone interview 1 week after applying. 2 weeks after made appt for 1st interview. Interview consisted of conversations with HR rep, and individuals from QA and CC- took about 2 hrs.

Deployment Consulatn Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Eze Software.

Met with a representative at our career fair. He took my resume and sort of left me at dark spot. I got an email a couple weeks later saying they wanted to to have a phone interview with me. Pretty basic, just a conversation to get to know you. Few behavioral questions as well. After that is the grueling task. They asked me to come in for an interview to meet with 3 managers. Each meeting lasted about 30-45 min and was absolutely grueling. I thought I tanked it but they gave me the opportunity to come in for one more interview, to meet with three other managers. I did not know what to expect. The job seemed pretty interesting and it seemed like a cool place to work, so I went in again. This time I thought I nailed the interviews, answered there tough questions in detail and enthusiasm. I left thinking I had this one in the bag.

Interview Questions
    • How many text messages are sent in a year?
      How much gas is consumed in a year

Answer Question