Eze Software Interview Questions

Updated Aug 12, 2015

3.1

IT Support Summer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Eze Software (New York, NY) in May 2015.

Interview

Applied online and had a 30 minute phone conversation regarding my work experience, how I chose Syracuse, why I chose my major, what my future plans are and etc. Then gave me an email the next day regarding a face-to-face interview, however, I was living in New York and they're located in Chicago, so we set up a 3 hour Skype interview.

Interview Questions

• How did you find out about this job? And what drew your attention to apply for this position?   Answer Question

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Eze Software (Atlanta, GA) in March 2014.

Interview

Only had a phone interview and did not get any response from them. interview is very easy with simple object oriented questions . concentrated on OOPS concepts. abstract, encapsulation.,polymorphism, inheritance

Systems Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Eze Software (New York, NY) in February 2010.

Interview

They give a description of the company, your expected hours (50/ week) and asked about former/current employment. Then, 5 tech questions: 1. How do you promote a server to Domain Controller? 2. What port does SMTP use? 3. Why is it bad to keep Exchange and AD on same server? 4. What is IP? 5. What is DNS?

Interview Questions

• What salary would it take for you to move from your current job to us?   Answer Question

Connectivity Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Eze Software (Boston, MA) in April 2010.

Interview

I applied to the position on craigslist and was contacted within a couple of days. The interview process consisted of a phone interview followed by an on-site interview with three managers. The phone interview comprised of basic questions based on resume and personal fit. I got a second interview notice within a week to appear on-site at the offices located in the Financial District. The office culture was very laid back akin to most software companies (think Google). There were toys lying around like nerf guns as well as a basketball hoop located in the center of the office where HR works and a foosball table and pool table located in the area where the Connectivity Consultants work. Unlike the cubicle structures most finance companies use, Eze Castle uses "pods" which are little groups of three or four desks which I assume follow the general structure used by most tech companies. The second round interview took place with three managers from the various divisions servicing their award winning OMS (research on this before the interview!). The first manager asked questions based mainly on the questionnaire the applicant filled out before arriving on site. The second manager focused more on why the applicant applied as well as a logic question. The final manager asked a questioned based on a scenario that can realistically happen in the office to see how the applicant would solve the problem. Overall, my experience with Eze Castle was a favorable one, from initial contact with the HR representative to the last interviewing manager. I thought I gave a very good interview but after two weeks of waiting I was informed that I, unfortunately, did not receive the position.

Interview Questions

• If you have an empty container that can hold three gallons of water and one that holds five gallons of water, how would you measure four gallons of water?   5 Answers
    • What would you do if one of your clients (a major hedge fund manager) called you and said that the new update to the OMS did not work and they cannot trade?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Eze Software (Boston, MA) in January 2011.

Interview

1 online test + 1 onsite test + discussion about the solutions provided for both the tests

Interview Questions

• In three very large arrays, calculate a number common to the same array   1 Answer

Quality Assurance Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Eze Software (Boston, MA) in April 2008.

Interview

The interview process was very professional. Started with a short phone interview followed by in-person interview in Boston office with multiple members of the staff. I had a one on one interview with some higher ups and then a 2 on 1 conversational interview with 2 younger fellows. Presented with a few brain-teaser type questions. Pretty standard overall and they will answer questions Felt welcomed, although I didn't gather the best idea of what the position actually was like.

Interview Questions

• Brain teaser type analytical questions... Not case studies   1 Answer

I had a better option more aligned with career goals

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Eze Software in March 2011.

Interview

Applied through my college's job site, got an email from one of their HR reps a few weeks later (very nice and cordial) who wanted to talk over the phone. Phone interview went well, nothing too tough. Went through my resume and did basic fit questions. Talked about the interviewing process and he told me about Eze. Seems like a good place, I just haven't heard back unfortunately.

Interview Questions

• just fit questions, resume stuff, why do you want to work at eze? etc   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Eze Software (Boston, MA) in February 2012.

Interview

Interview process consisted of 2 telephonic interviews after which they asked to me to come to Boston office at my own expense. It really tells a lot about the professional ethics of a company who cannot reimburse qualified out-of-state candidates for a on-site interview after conducting 2 phone screen interviews.

Interview Questions

• Describe the basic OO principles.   1 Answer
    • Why does .NET not support multiple inheritance?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Eze Software (Atlanta, GA).

Interview

I only get two phone interviews and I am surely cannot be processed to next step. The first one is about OOP; but the second one is about some basic conception that I totally get crazy.

Interview Questions

• Tell me how to manage the memory in C?   1 Answer

Leadership Development Program Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Eze Software (Boston, MA) in November 2011.

Interview

Did a resume drop at a career fair, though only vaguely interested in the position. After being contacted several times by the company to find out if I was still interested, I decided to schedule a phone interview. The phone interview was very basic, essentially going through interesting points on my resume. After getting through that, I was invited to schedule a first round interview in their Boston office. The interview itself wasn't very challenging, there were two problem solving/math questions and the rest was all a personality interview. I'd done some research on the company, and you should definitely know about the OMS and their competitors, but otherwise, they aren't looking for people with heavy finance or tech backgrounds. It's more a matter of personality fit than anything.

Interview Questions

• The first problem solving question was a marketing sizing "How many text messages are sent in the U.S. in a year?"   Answer Question
    • "You have a key, a lock, a box and a diamond in Boston, and your parents have a different key, lock and a box in San Francisco. You are using a fast, cheap shady shipping service that will steal anything that isn't locked down, such as a key or unattached lock and will use the key to open a locked box and steal the diamond if it is sent with it."   1 Answer