Eze Software

Relevance Date Difficulty

Software Developer Intern Interview

Software Developer Intern
Boston, MA

I applied through college or university and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Eze Software in May 2013.

Interview Details – First had a phone interview with basic programming question and some object oriented programming concepts, quite easy

Second round was on-site 3 hours, focused on object oriented programming

Interview Question – Not so difficult questions if you are well versed with object oriented programing   Answer Question

Operations Analyst Interview

Operations Analyst

I applied online and interviewed at Eze Software.

Interview Details – Interview was all standard behavioral questions. HR representatives were professional. Overall the process went smoothly. I had applied online and was contacted within a week or two. I was not really very interested in the position and it showed, so I was not invited for an in-person interview.

Interview Question – What was your favorite class in college?   Answer Question

Senior Software Developer Intern Interview

Senior Software Developer Intern

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Eze Software.

Interview Details – 3 Interviewers, basic questions.
Interview started with questions on background and then continued to technical questions

Interview Question – Honestly there was no difficult questions   Answer Question

Leadership Program Interview

Leadership Program

Interviewed at Eze Software

Interview Details – Good Cop / Bad Cop Triple Interview

Interview Question – Favorite Excel Function   Answer Question

Consulting Training - Eze Leadership Development Program Interview

Consulting Training - Eze Leadership Development Program
Boston, MA

I applied through college or university and the process took 6 days - interviewed at Eze Software in March 2013.

Interview Details – First and only interview was a phone interview. Interviewer seemed irritated, and the process seemed very rushed- only lasted about 10 minutes of a supposed 30!

Interview Question – Why is investment important to a company?   Answer Question

QA Analyst Interview

QA Analyst
Boston, MA

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Eze Software in April 2013.

Interview Details – - Began with simple initial phone interview about interest and skills
- First round interview: meet with 2 people from Connectivity and 1 from QA through conversation and series of logic questions
- Second round interview: meet with only people from QA to talk about skills as they pertain to job and more logic questions
- Impersonal email (filled with grammatical errors) was sent to me a week later saying I did not get an offer

Interview Question – - Prep for logic questions!
- You have no prior experience in tech, so why choose Eze?
  Answer Question

Business Consultant Interview

Business Consultant
New York, NY

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Eze Software in February 2013.

Interview Details – Phone interview. Pretty standard. The lady interviewing me was very nice. There was plenty of room for my questions and she answered all of them with details. The position seemed much more interesting during and after the interview opposed to brief description online. However, don't even bother if you don't have strong financial industry experience.

Interview Question – No unexpected questions.   Answer Question

Business Consultant Interview

Business Consultant

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Eze Software in February 2013.

Interview Details – First there was the initial phone interview which last about 5 minutes. This was very simple and the recruiter basically went down my resume and asked questions. Then there is a Skype interview in which you interview with two different employees. There is a case question that was more of a riddle.

Interview Question – What are your short term goals within the company   Answer Question

Connectivity Consultant/QA Analyst Interview

Connectivity Consultant/QA Analyst

Interviewed at Eze Software

Interview Details – My interview took place at my college campus and was 1 hr long. The first half hour was with a Manager from the QA department and the second half hour was with a Manager from the Connectivity department. Both Managers asked why Eze? and what I thought I would bring to the company? Be ready to answer a couple of logic question.

Interview Question – It's important to be ready to explain why you like the company, why you are applying, and why you think it is a good fit.   Answer Question

Software Development Intern Interview

Software Development Intern

I applied online and the process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Eze Software.

Interview Details – Applied through the companies website. Had 1 phone screen on OOPs concept which lasted about 20 mins. Was called for an onsite interview after 2 weeks, they had a subjective list of questions which I was told to write answer to in 45 mins. They asked me some behavioral questions like how do you share a bad news with a person / How will you share technical detail with a non technical person. The questions on the test were mainly about OOPS and .Net . There was 1 coding question to check whether a string was a palindrome or not. The interviewer discussed my answer and added variations to it. One questions was to write SQL queries for some sample tables. had another phone screening after a week with questions on OOPs and Multithreading. Was told about the offer after 3-4 days.

Reason for Declining – The salary was sub par as per the market standard and I had another offer which matched my skill set better.

Interviews for Top Jobs at Eze Software