Eze Software

Updated Jul 22, 2014

Average Difficulty
152 candidate interviews

Boston, MA

I applied through college or university and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Eze Software in May 2012.

Interview Details – For the final interview, was interviewed by two people from the consulting team and two people from the analyst team. Interview consisted of questions like why eze, what are your strengths, as well as a series of logic questions.

Interview Question – Why is a manhole cover round?   View Answer

Business Consultant Interview

Business Consultant
New York, NY

I applied through an employee referral and the process took a day - interviewed at Eze Software in May 2012.

Interview Details – Phone interview was very basic. In person interview consisted of 2 interviews, one on one. The first one was terrible, the woman was absolutely rude and very clearly trying to throw you off your game. The second individual was extremely nice, even when he threw a logic question at me, which I didn't get (and yes, they always present you with at least one logic question so be prepared).
Be aware that because you have to deal with difficult clients, the interviews are somewhat rigorous, and the interviewers try to see if you can withstand rude individuals. If you like that kind of environment, then go for it.
This definitely wasn't for me.
Also, you are expected to give up some of your weekends in order to ensure upgrades are completed smoothly. This would be okay if they were adequately compensating you, but they only pay around $50K which is too little relative to the amount of hours they want you to put in (7am-7pm).
HR reached out to me with a generic email 3 days later with a NO.
A tip - make you sure you work extensively on the questionnaire you are required to send out before the interview. It has numerous questions which take a couple of hours to answer thoroughly. And they use those very questions, as well as your cover letter, to assess you during the interview.

Interview Questions

Leadership Development Program At Eze Castle Software Interview

Leadership Development Program At Eze Castle Software
Boston, MA

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Eze Software in February 2012.

Interview Details – It seems like Eze is a nice place to work and a decent company, but their organizational skills (likely at the HR dept) are substandard. Applied, set up a phone interview with a HR person a couple weeks later. Exchanged a couple emails back and forth setting it up and having it confirmed. Time and date came...no call...started working on other things I could stop quickly if called. Hour went by still no call. Gave up waiting and moved on. No follow up call from anyone apoligizing with an explanation on the missed appointment, or email prior with an attempt to reschedule. Also as a kicker, I got the generic email a few weeks later saying thank you for my time, but the position has been filled.

Interview Question – What time would you be available for a phone interview?   Answer Question

Leadership Development Program

The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Eze Software in October 2011.

Interview Details – First did an info session phone call. Then went to the first interview on my campus. One group from consulting, the other from QA. Then interviewed in Boston. Still waiting to hear back from them

Interview Question – What do you do for fun?   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Software Engineer

The process took 1+ week - interviewed at Eze Software in February 2012.

Interview Details – Just some behavioral questions, why interested in Eze castle, what have you done before. The interviewer seems to be busy with some other things, and let me wait for some time during the interview. Less than 15 min asking me questions, he has no questions to ask and let me ask him some questions. He seems not interested in my background, and doesn't ask me any technical questions. The phone interview took less than 25 minutes. I had two interviews with Eze castle, and the first time they mistook me for full time position but I was just applying for the intern. It seems they are not really looking for intern, but just do something ask them to do.

Interview Questions

Leadership Development Program

The process took a day - interviewed at Eze Software in February 2012.

Interview Details – Interviewed through my school in person with someone from both the QA team and Consultant. Interview was fairly standard, asking about what I knew about the company, strengths and weaknesses, things that are not listed on my resume. Be prepared for logic questions of some sort as they want to know your thought process.

Interview Question – What is one thing you regret/ would change most about your college experience?   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Software Engineer

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Eze Software in March 2011.

Interview Details – Was asked to fly to Boston on my own cost. Interview started from 10am, ended at 3pm. No break. Was told there would be 7 interviewers, but ended up at interview #5 since 'the rest 2 interviewers are busy'. Was asked to write scripts on board. Got rejected the next week.

Interview Question – How to deal with conflicts.   Answer Question

Leadership Program Interview

Leadership Program

The process took a day - interviewed at Eze Software in May 2012.

Interview Details – Interviewer asked many questions about resume, personal experience, team projects. They also asked questions about your computer skills and your ability to learn at a fast pace.

Interview Question – What computer experience do you have?   Answer Question

QA Analyst Interview

QA Analyst
Boston, MA

I applied through college or university and the process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Eze Software in April 2012.

Interview Details – I was contacted for an initial interview with two people on campus, which took about an hour. After that, I was invited to travel down to Boston (at my expense) to interview with three separate people in their office. The interview took almost two hours. Two of my interviewers were great, the third was a little rough around the edges. It was on a Friday afternoon, so they probably wanted to get out of there.

Interview Question – What question were you hoping I would ask?   Answer Question

QA Analyst Interview

QA Analyst

The process took a day - interviewed at Eze Software in March 2012.

Interview Details – I was nervous heading into the interview after hearing about the logic questions they ask, but honestly, it wasn't a difficult interview at all. They challenged a few comments I made to see how I reacted in that situation, but as long as you stay calm, personable, and confident, you'll be fine.

Interview Question – There are three barrels of fruit - apples, plums, and a mix of both. The labels on the barrels are scambled. By picking one piece of fruit from one barrel only, how can you determine what fruit is in each?   Answer Question