Eze Software Interview Questions

Updated Jul 7, 2015

3.1

Connectivity Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Eze Software (Boston, MA) in June 2009.

Interview

I was first contacted by email to setup a phone call. I spoke to the recruiting team on some basic questions and was invited in for a face to face. I met with 3 managers and 2 directors for almost 3 hours. It was long but very informative and showed they were serious about hiring the right person. The job sounded very interesting, right up my ally with finance and technology. the people were very nice. I really wanted the job but was contacted a week later saying they weren't interested.

QA Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

The process took a weekinterviewed at Eze Software (Boston, MA) in March 2010.

Interview

I was first contacted for a phone interview. The next day I was contacted to come up to Boston to meet for 2 hours. The interview consisted of visiting the offices and meeting with HR reps. Everyone was really nice and I enjoyed learning about the company.

QA Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Eze Software (Boston, MA) in November 2009.

Interview

Had a 30 min phone interview with HR, then interviewed on-site twice with Human Resources, Quality Assurance Manager, Product manager, and QA team leads. Everyone was really nice and very helpful. The interviews consisted of easy to moderately difficult logic questions, typical interview questions, questions about the company, etc. I received an offer less than a week after my second interview and happily accepted.

Quality Assurance Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Eze Software (Boston, MA) in February 2010.

Interview

Started off with a phone interview with a recruiter. Came in a week later for another interview. The recruiter then gave me a quick view of the building. I met with the recruiter and two QA team leads. The interview consisted of logic problems, what you know about the company, and about your background. Didn't really talk much about the position. I should have brought up more questions about the position. Great company pretty bummed out I didn't get an offer. Tips: try to learn about their software OMS.

Interview Questions

• You are in a dark room with no light . You need matching socks for your interview and you have 19 grey socks ans 25 black socks. What are the chances you will get a matching pair?   19 Answers

Q & A Analyst Training Program Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Eze Software (Boston, MA) in September 2009.

Interview

I didn't really like their interview process. One guy showed up late and then started drilling me with questions. Furthermore, they did not pay for my ticket and all they seemed to care about in the interview was the Red Sox. They asked two simple logic questions.

Interview Questions

• Scenario: If you were running late for a job interview and you had no lights on in your apartment. Let's say you went into your dresser drawer and had to pull out one pair of socks. All you had was black or brown socks. And there were 5 socks total, what is the least amount of pulls you could do?   3 Answers
    • Scenario: You have 8 golf balls and 1 is heavier than the 7 others. All you have is a balance used in chemistry classes. What is the shortest number of times you could measure the golf balls to find the heaviest ball?   5 Answers

Connectivity Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Eze Software (Boston, MA) in January 2011.

Interview

I applied for the Connectivity Consultant position through my college's career center site. About three days after submitting my resume and cover letter, I got an email from an admin saying that they were interested in doing a phone interview. I had the phone interview the next week, and it went well. Nothing out of the ordinary. Two days after my phone interview, I got an email saying I was accepted to the first round of in-person interviews. I went in the next week, and interviewed with three different people. The interviewers were all nice but seemed a bit rushed. The only "surprise" question was a logic test. The question went like this: There are three barrels. One contains apples, one contains oranges, and one contains a mix of apples and oranges. There are also three labels reading "Apples," "Oranges," and "Mix." All three barrels have labels, but the labels are all incorrect. Now, if you can take only one fruit out of just one of the barrels (no looking inside), how can you figure out which each barrel is? After the first round of in-person interviews, I didn't hear anything from Eze Castle for about two weeks. Then, I finally received a form email from HR saying that they decided to move on with other candidates.

Interview Questions

• Logic question described in above paragraph   1 Answer
    • What is your favorite Excel function?   1 Answer

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

The process took a weekinterviewed at Eze Software (Boston, MA) in April 2010.

Interview

A big pain for a position I was apparently not being considered very seriously for. I really was not that qualified though, they were looking for people with serious quantitative skills. Three rounds of interviews. Two individual, one group. Lots of iq/logic questions, you're supposed to reason out loud. One was really tough.

Software Engineer Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Eze Software (Boston, MA) in February 2011.

Interview

They scheduled a phone interview initially followed by 3 1:1 at the office in Boston.

Interview Questions

• You are given 3 large sorted arrays, find the number common to both   1 Answer

Business Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Eze Software (New York, NY) in November 2011.

Interview

7 rounds if interview from the bottom up. Every round had riddles...

Interview Questions

• Why Eze castle   Answer Question
    • You wash up on shore with 3 crates next to you. They are labeled apples, bananas, and apple & bananas. You kniw each is labeled incorrectly. Which crate would you choose from to guarantee you know which crates belong to which label?   3 Answers

Negotiation

Very stingy almost no negotiating

Business Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a weekinterviewed at Eze Software (New York, NY) in September 2011.

Interview

The interview process was over within a week, which was impressive. Recruiter contacted over the phone. Followed by group interview. This was followed by three 1:1 face interviews with senior management team. And finally a phone interview with a senior partner. They were very interested in hobbies and activities, I guess to assess availability for overtime work.

Interview Questions

• Find the heaviest out of 7 balls by using a scale only twice, and only one ball is heavier than the rest?   1 Answer
    • Describe an academic term/idea?   Answer Question
    • Describe an academic term/fundamental within 2 minutes?   Answer Question

See What Eze Software Employees Are Saying

Current Business Consultant in New York, NY

Pros: “As a transfer from the Leadership Development Program in Boston, I was able to hit the ground running in NY. The company and my team have trusted me with significant responsibility, while...”“As a transfer from the Leadership Development Program in Boston, I was able to hit the ground running in NY. The company and my team have trusted me with significant responsibility, while at the same time ensuring I have access to the resources and training needed to be successful in this consulting role. Eze has a strong culture, both in and out of the office. This is evident with how the office is set up, allowing consultants access to managers/directors/managing directors in consulting, but also to the sales team who we work with closely. Eze also encourages participation in a variety of committees (charitable and social), as well as sponsoring teams for sports leagues out of the office. Beer time on Fridays is also a plus.” – Full Review