Eze Software Interview Questions

Updated Jul 7, 2015

3.1

Junior Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a weekinterviewed at Eze Software (Atlanta, GA).

Interview

I only get two phone interviews and I am surely cannot be processed to next step. The first one is about OOP; but the second one is about some basic conception that I totally get crazy.

Interview Questions

• Tell me how to manage the memory in C?   1 Answer

Deployment Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Eze Software (Boston, MA) in May 2011.

Interview

A recruiter called me and asked me some questions like what do you know about Eze OMS? Why would you be a good fit for this position? Why do you want to work at Eze?

Leadership Program Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

The process took 4 daysinterviewed at Eze Software (Boston, MA) in November 2011.

Interview

Applied through my school and then got a call for a phone interview. Very friendly - I hope I hear from them soon. First interview just basic stuff...why Eze? Strenghts/Weaknesses, etc.

Web Architect Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Eze Software (Boston, MA) in June 2011.

Interview

I interviewed with the hiring manager. He completely explained the company and the position. He was great to speak with and answered all of my questions. He gave me all the time I needed to explain my qualifications and what I could bring to the company and the position. I was really impressed. Don't know if there will be next steps but I hope so.

Interview Questions

• What you be able to bring to the compant and the position.   1 Answer

Systems Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Eze Software (Boston, MA) in February 2011.

Interview

I applied online to Eze Castle Software....... I had a phone interview with a recruiter...... She told me that the interview was very good and she will be calling me to Boston for face-to-face interview...... But I haven't heard back from them since past 5 weeks........

Systems Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Eze Software (Boston, MA) in February 2011.

Interview

I received a phone interview within days of applying. The phone interview was short, behavioral questions. About an hour after the phone interview I received an email requesting me to fly to Boston for an in person interview. I had to pay travel and hotel expenses, which was very expensive due to the short notice. During this interview I met with 3 individuals, they asked more behavioral questions. It was very laid back. I didn't hear back for two weeks and when I did they decided to go with someone else.

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeksinterviewed at Eze Software (Chicago, IL) in February 2014.

Interview

Applied through Campus website. Called about three weeks later to do a phone interview. A few weeks after the phone interview I was moved on to a Skype interview with two managers. This was an awful idea. The connection was terrible on their end. They asked me a bunch of ridiculous questions - mostly behavioral. I then had an interview in their Chicago office, which is in a nice location, but the office itself is dark and desolate. During the in-person interview I met with three people. All of them had their phones out and were receiving text messages while I was trying to interview. They were mostly uninterested in what I had to say. A couple weeks later I received an offer. The pay is just okay for the area I'd be required to live in. I was mostly turned off after learning about what the job entails and ended up declining. This job is mostly tech support. If that's your thing then this COULD be for you. If you don't want to be tech support, run away. You really don't need a business degree to do this job from what I understood.

Interview Questions

They really fool you with the whole "leadership development program" nonsense.

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Eze Software in April 2015.

Interview

Applied through their careers page, got an email to set up interview the next day. Had a phone interview with a recruiter the week following. Very general questions about my resume (experiences, education, etc.). Asked if I preferred/was willing to relocate to other cities where this program will be held (Boston, NY, Chicago).

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Eze Software (Boston, MA) in April 2015.

Interview

Referred through a friend who has been with the Company for 3 years. After applying, I was invited to speak with a recruiter the following week regarding the position. I had spoken with 2 other employees from Eze, prepared thoroughly on what the company does and what the program entailed. After researching Eze and the program I spoke with a recruiter. The phone call was a little disjointed. She didn't offer any new information and didn't ask anything beyond why I wanted to work at Eze. The following week, I was invited to come into the office for an in-person interview. I was preparing for a standard fit, case study, brainteaser type of interview. A day before the interview, while following up with my contact within the company I was made aware this was a final round interview. Coming in I was told I would meet with multiple people throughout the day, and the whole deal should last no longer than 2 hours. Going into the interview I was directed into a room and spoke with the Assistant Director of the GMTS team. She didn't know where I was from, didn't know that I hadn't been in the office before, and was taken aback when I had mentioned I really hadn't been given an in-depth picture of the Program. She broke it down, asked some basic fit questions, and allowed me to ask some questions. I then met with the director of the GMTS team. He was a genuinely nice guy and we spoke about technology trends for a bit. However, he was interrupted mid-way through the interview under the assumption he would be interviewing someone else. He came back apologized for the miscommunication and continued the interview. He asked some fit questions, asked some basic questions about my familiarity with technology, asked a question about the direction the company should take to continue to grow. I was then notified he would be the last person I would be speaking to for the day. I asked a handful of "good" questions, and then I concluded the interview. All in all it lasted close to 70 minutes. I was contacted 4 business days later, through a generic rejection letter, that I would not be extended an offer. This obviously came as a bit of a shock, as the time and dedication I had put into talking with employees of the company, applying, and ultimately driving into Boston for an interview that lasted just over half of the allotted time seemed disproportional to the lack of common courtesy they extended in rejecting me. I can not stress enough my disappointment in the recruiting process, from what I can tell the employees at Eze have a habit of being disinterested and casting a large net in terms of recruiting. I wish I would have known ahead of time that I would be spending twice as much time driving to the interview than actually speaking with someone. By eliminating the usual first round interview, and apparently not being aware of this fact, I feel like they crippled my ability to prove my genuine interest in working within finance and with Software. Outside of not conveying a marked interest in the subject I am at a loss for why they wouldn't extend an offer, as these were the only questions I was even allowed to answer.

Interview Questions

• When was a time you mastered a software? What is the coolest thing you can do on your smartphone? What skills did you learn at your previous place of employment that would aid you at Eze? What drew you to Eze?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Eze Software (Boston, MA) in February 2015.

Interview

Applied online through school career services website. I was then e-mailed for a initial phone interview which I was told would be about 20-30 mins. The phone interview lasted only about 11 mins and the HR rep on the phone sounded uninterested. After the phone call I was told that I was not selected to move on in the process.