Eze Software Interview Questions & Reviews

3.1

QA Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Boston, MA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

interviewed at Eze Software in May 2012.

Three rounds 2 fit one questions

GTS Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Boston, MA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

I interviewed through college or university. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Eze Software in June 2010.

Phone interview scheduled after almost 2 weeks due to HR being unresponsive. Phone interview was quick and heard back about coming in person quickly. They did not pay for travel expenses but they do now. Interview was mostly personality and not technical although the company is a software.

Interview Questions
    Negotiation is looked down on. Although the interview is mostly personality- consider that the job is very technical and so are other opportunities in the company.

Intern Interview

Whole process took about 2 months after I applied to hear back and interview. Pretty standard interview questions

Interview Questions
    • None, all were just about my resume and past experiences   Answer Question

Junior Software Developer Intern Interview

I interviewed through college or university. The process took 1+ week - interviewed at Eze Software in March 2012.

One phone interview on OO concepts. One technical on site interview was much on the resume and some coding skills

Leadership Program Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

The process took 4 days - interviewed at Eze Software in November 2011.

Applied through my school and then got a call for a phone interview. Very friendly - I hope I hear from them soon. First interview just basic stuff...why Eze? Strenghts/Weaknesses, etc.

Leadership Development Program Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

I interviewed through college or university. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Eze Software in November 2011.

Did a resume drop at a career fair, though only vaguely interested in the position. After being contacted several times by the company to find out if I was still interested, I decided to schedule a phone interview. The phone interview was very basic, essentially going through interesting points on my resume. After getting through that, I was invited to schedule a first round interview in their Boston office.

The interview itself wasn't very challenging, there were two problem solving/math questions and the rest was all a personality interview.

I'd done some research on the company, and you should definitely know about the OMS and their competitors, but otherwise, they aren't looking for people with heavy finance or tech backgrounds. It's more a matter of personality fit than anything.

Interview Questions
    • The first problem solving question was a marketing sizing "How many text messages are sent in the U.S. in a year?"   Answer Question
    • "You have a key, a lock, a box and a diamond in Boston, and your parents have a different key, lock and a box in San Francisco. You are using a fast, cheap shady shipping service that will steal anything that isn't locked down, such as a key or unattached lock and will use the key to open a locked box and steal the diamond if it is sent with it."   View Answer

Deployment Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

I interviewed online. The process took a day - interviewed at Eze Software in May 2011.

A recruiter called me and asked me some questions like what do you know about Eze OMS? Why would you be a good fit for this position? Why do you want to work at Eze?

Web Architect Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

The process took a day - interviewed at Eze Software in June 2011.

I interviewed with the hiring manager. He completely explained the company and the position. He was great to speak with and answered all of my questions. He gave me all the time I needed to explain my qualifications and what I could bring to the company and the position. I was really impressed. Don't know if there will be next steps but I hope so.

Interview Questions
    • What you be able to bring to the compant and the position.   View Answer

Connectivity Consultant Interview

I interviewed through college or university. The process took a day - interviewed at Eze Software in March 2011.

Applied through my college's job site, got an email from one of their HR reps a few weeks later (very nice and cordial) who wanted to talk over the phone.

Phone interview went well, nothing too tough. Went through my resume and did basic fit questions. Talked about the interviewing process and he told me about Eze. Seems like a good place, I just haven't heard back unfortunately.

Interview Questions
    • just fit questions, resume stuff, why do you want to work at eze? etc   Answer Question

Systems Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Eze Software in February 2011.

I received a phone interview within days of applying. The phone interview was short, behavioral questions. About an hour after the phone interview I received an email requesting me to fly to Boston for an in person interview. I had to pay travel and hotel expenses, which was very expensive due to the short notice. During this interview I met with 3 individuals, they asked more behavioral questions. It was very laid back. I didn't hear back for two weeks and when I did they decided to go with someone else.