Eze Software

Updated Nov 15, 2014
Updated Nov 15, 2014

3.1

Operations Analyst Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Eze Software.

Interview was all standard behavioral questions. HR representatives were professional. Overall the process went smoothly. I had applied online and was contacted within a week or two. I was not really very interested in the position and it showed, so I was not invited for an in-person interview.

Senior Software Developer Intern Interview

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Eze Software.

3 Interviewers, basic questions.
    Interview started with questions on background and then continued to technical questions

Leadership Program Interview

Good Cop / Bad Cop Triple Interview

Software Developer Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Eze Software in May 2013.

First had a phone interview with basic programming question and some object oriented programming concepts, quite easy

Second round was on-site 3 hours, focused on object oriented programming

Interview Questions
    • Not so difficult questions if you are well versed with object oriented programing   Answer Question

Software Developer Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

I applied online – interviewed at Eze Software in April 2013.

Very slow, have to follow up several times to schedule the interview. Had 2 telephonic interviews covering resume and ood concepts. Then a final Onsite Interview , totally 3 rounds 45 minutes each. All simple straight forward programming questions like reversing an integer array , occurance of a number in an array , design a lottery system

QA Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Eze Software in April 2013.

- Began with simple initial phone interview about interest and skills
    - First round interview: meet with 2 people from Connectivity and 1 from QA through conversation and series of logic questions
    - Second round interview: meet with only people from QA to talk about skills as they pertain to job and more logic questions
    - Impersonal email (filled with grammatical errors) was sent to me a week later saying I did not get an offer

Interview Questions
    • - Prep for logic questions!
      - You have no prior experience in tech, so why choose Eze?

Answer Question

Connectivity Consultant/QA Analyst Interview

My interview took place at my college campus and was 1 hr long. The first half hour was with a Manager from the QA department and the second half hour was with a Manager from the Connectivity department. Both Managers asked why Eze? and what I thought I would bring to the company? Be ready to answer a couple of logic question.

Interview Questions
    • It's important to be ready to explain why you like the company, why you are applying, and why you think it is a good fit.   Answer Question

Software Development Intern Interview

I applied online. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Eze Software.

Applied through the companies website. Had 1 phone screen on OOPs concept which lasted about 20 mins. Was called for an onsite interview after 2 weeks, they had a subjective list of questions which I was told to write answer to in 45 mins. They asked me some behavioral questions like how do you share a bad news with a person / How will you share technical detail with a non technical person. The questions on the test were mainly about OOPS and .Net . There was 1 coding question to check whether a string was a palindrome or not. The interviewer discussed my answer and added variations to it. One questions was to write SQL queries for some sample tables. had another phone screening after a week with questions on OOPs and Multithreading. Was told about the offer after 3-4 days.

The salary was sub par as per the market standard and I had another offer which matched my skill set better.

Deployment Consulatn Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Eze Software.

Met with a representative at our career fair. He took my resume and sort of left me at dark spot. I got an email a couple weeks later saying they wanted to to have a phone interview with me. Pretty basic, just a conversation to get to know you. Few behavioral questions as well. After that is the grueling task. They asked me to come in for an interview to meet with 3 managers. Each meeting lasted about 30-45 min and was absolutely grueling. I thought I tanked it but they gave me the opportunity to come in for one more interview, to meet with three other managers. I did not know what to expect. The job seemed pretty interesting and it seemed like a cool place to work, so I went in again. This time I thought I nailed the interviews, answered there tough questions in detail and enthusiasm. I left thinking I had this one in the bag.

Interview Questions
    • How many text messages are sent in a year?
      How much gas is consumed in a year

Answer Question

Training Program Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Eze Software.

Phone interview 1 week after applying. 2 weeks after made appt for 1st interview. Interview consisted of conversations with HR rep, and individuals from QA and CC- took about 2 hrs.