Eze Software

Updated Jul 22, 2014

Average Difficulty
152 candidate interviews

Boston, MA

I applied online and the process took 5 days - interviewed at Eze Software in April 2014.

Interview Details – Initial phone interview asking basic questions about experience and resume. Waiting to hear back.

Interview Question – Biggest weaknesses.   Answer Question

Boston, MA

I applied through college or university and the process took 5 weeks - interviewed at Eze Software.

Interview Details – The company does an initial phone interview screen which is fairly basic. This is followed up (if they like you) with an in person interview at their office at your expense. Then if you get passed that stage there is 2nd round interview.

Interview Question – Brainteasers-The barrel question   Answer Question

Connectivity Consultant Interview

Connectivity Consultant

I applied through college or university and the process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Eze Software in February 2014.

Interview Details – On campus interview, 2 behavioral 30 minute interviews with 2 logic questions a piece. Otherwise straight behavioral. In office, 4 interviews lasting about 2 hours in total. Logic questions in each one with primarily behavioral otherwise. Focus on what they desire- solving problems and communication skills

Interview Question – Look up frequent riddles and brain teaser   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – Other job opportunity

Chicago, IL

I applied through college or university and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Eze Software in January 2014.

Interview Details – After submitting my application, had an initial phone screen - very basic expected questions. Good to know as much as you can about the company. After this, I had two 45 minute skype interviews with two different employees. Both asked pretty similar questions - again more of the same behavioral stuff. Be able to talk about past experiences and how it relates to the job. Finally, there was an on-site round where I talked with two upper level employees for an hour each. More of the same stuff really. Had one brainteaser in there which was pretty simple.

Interview Question – Think of the worst person you've ever worked with. What would they say about you?   Answer Question

Leadership Development Program-QA Analyst/Connectivity Consultant Interview

Leadership Development Program-QA Analyst/Connectivity Consultant

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Eze Software in September 2013.

Interview Details – Saw the posting on college career website. Applied online and was contacted by HR less than a week. A phone interview was set up by a recruiter. On the day of the 1st phone interview the recruiter was running late and had to move the interview to the next day. She was still late in calling me the next day. The phone interview was pretty standard, just getting to know me and walking the recruiter through my resume. She then told me should we contact me the following week to set up a Skype interview. She didn't contact me for two weeks after the first phone interview. It seemed to me they didn't follow an exact timeline or even uphold to honoring the time you give them because of the late phone calls I got. My pet peeve is being on time when it comes to giving an interview.

I then had a Skype interview with two hiring managers. They called me 20 minutes after the original time the interview was to take place. That turned me off right away. They apologized and told me my interview would still take 1 hr and give me the extra time I needed. They only gave me 40 minutes. Most of the questions given were about the company and behavioral questions. Both interviewers made me feel like I was wasting their time. They also made it seem the only way to advance in the company was to forever stay in your department. They seemed to be against anyone wanting to continue their education on their own time. When I ended the interview with them I realized the company was not for me.

If you're looking to stay with this program and company for the long run then this might be the place for you. If you're thinking about going back to school in the future and obtaining an Masters then this program is not for you.

Interview Question – Why are you interested in investment and the field of technology?   Answer Question

Junior Java Developer Interview

Junior Java Developer
Alpharetta, GA

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Eze Software in January 2014.

Interview Details – I was referred by a current employee at Eze software. The HR took atleast a month after I was contacted initially to setup a phone interview.
1 HR phone round - Went through my profile, etc
1st round Technical - 30 min. Basic Java questions, Basic Multithreading, design patterns, all basic questions which any CS grad can answer.

After a week of the technical round, they called up and said that they would like to setup another round of technical phone round, this time it would also include live coding. They setup a time and date. I did not setup any other interviews on this day since I was busy preparing for the live coding. However, nobody called up at the scheduled time. When I wrote an email to HR she said that the manager's meeting over ran and they were sorry and would like to schedule for another time. So I scheduled another date/time. Nobody called me during the second scheduled appointment. The HR does NOT have even the courtesy to email me and notify why the interviewer didn't call. I didn't contact Eze software after that.

Worst experience ever, I wasted two days for this company!! I had 2 interviews each day since I was actively interviewing and this company wasted my time and didn't even notify me if they were not able to call.

Interview Question – Nothing difficult   Answer Question

Consultin​g and Client Service Training- Eze Leadership Developmen​t Program Interview

Consultin​g and Client Service Training- Eze Leadership Developmen​t Program
Chicago, IL

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Eze Software.

Interview Details – Phone interview, then in person interview with three different managers.

Interview Question – Logic question: they give you numbers 1-9 on individual pieces of paper, ask you to divide them into two groups that when added together equal the same amount.   Answer Question

Junior Software Engineer Interview

Junior Software Engineer
Chicago, IL

I applied online - interviewed at Eze Software in October 2013.

Interview Details – contacted by recruiter. got a tech interview.

Interview Question – after reading reviews from Glassdoor, i was expecting OOO concepts and coding in any language. But i was surprised to C questions. i was prepared to code in Java if it was required. I know C but for coding i was prepared to use Java. but i think interviewer was interested in C/C++. I wish had brushed up C/C++ before interview. usually in any interviews we have the freedom to use any coding language.   View Answer

Connectivity Consultant Interview

Connectivity Consultant

I applied through college or university and the process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Eze Software.

Interview Details – 4 weeks. Applied through school career website and had an initial phone interview followed by one more phone interview. About a week later invited into the office for a series of interviews that lasted roughly 3 hours.

Interview Question – Two logic questions mixed in with a lot of behavioral type stuff.   Answer Question

QA Analyst Interview

QA Analyst
Boston, MA

I applied online and the process took 5 weeks - interviewed at Eze Software in July 2013.

Interview Details – Applied online, contacted by HR within a couple days to set up a phone screen. Phone screen only took about 10 minutes, pretty standard going over resume and why you are interested in finance/technology.

First round in person interview: First I had to fill out a 13 question application online, which was actually helpful because it allowed me to collect a lot of my thoughts about my experiences ahead of time. In the interview I met with two managers from Connectivity and one from QA, all want to know why you like Eze and finance/technology. More going over resume experiences. Most interviewers will give you logic problems, they want to hear you as you solve it to understand your reasoning.

Was contacted that I had been moved into the position of a QA Analyst (the Leadership Development Program has two options, the other is Connectivity Consultant). Met with two QA managers at once, very similar interview to the first round in terms of going over resume/logic questions. Then met with head of QA- no logic questions but a lot of tough behavioral questions, be prepared with a lot of examples from your school/work experience. Lastly, I met with the co-president. More resume review and logic problems but I think the main point of this interview was to see if you could hold your own with the higher-ups of the company.

Another tip, they leave a good amount of time for you to ask questions so make sure you have some ready to go.

Overall, it was a very good interview experience. The interviewers were friendly, seemed happy with the company, and HR did a great job of communicating next steps.

Interview Question – There were a lot of logic problems/brainteasers but not too difficult, some of the behavioral ones were tougher -- something along the lines of when did you make an error that let a team down.   Answer Question