Eze Software

Average Difficulty
152 candidate interviews

Leadership Development Program Interview

Leadership Development Program

The process took a day - interviewed at Eze Software in February 2012.

Interview Details – Phone interview with traditional questions, never followed up afterwards with a decision.

Interview Question – Why Eze?   Answer Question

Junior Software Developer Interview

Junior Software Developer
Atlanta, GA

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Eze Software.

Interview Details – I only get two phone interviews and I am surely cannot be processed to next step. The first one is about OOP; but the second one is about some basic conception that I totally get crazy.

Interview Question – Tell me how to manage the memory in C?   View Answer

Leadership Development Program Interview

Leadership Development Program
Boston, MA

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Eze Software in September 2012.

Interview Details – Included an initial phone interview, which was then followed by an in-person interview. Before the in-person interview I was asked to answer 27 questions ranging from where I went to school and why to more typical questions regarding working in groups, strengths/weaknesses, and times where you missed a deadline.
At the interview you get placed in a room and meet with three people: one from the QA side of the program and two from the connectivity side. Each person focuses on a certain section of the questions you filled out prior to the interview. Two of the interviewers included logic questions, which were fairly straight forward.

Interview Question – One of the prior questions was: List two examples when you took the initiative and accomplished something substantial.

One of the interviewers asked me to do a short mock situation where he was a client and was experiencing problems with his software to see how I would handle it. Thought it was difficult, especially not knowing anything about the software package or company procedures in such a situation.
  Answer Question

QA Analyst

The process took a day - interviewed at Eze Software in February 2012.

Interview Details – Talked very fast and didn't ask very in depth questions. They missed their first interview time but they rescheduled

Interview Question – Why Eze Castle?   Answer Question

Software Developer Intern Interview

Software Developer Intern

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Eze Software in February 2012.

Interview Details – First two rounds were phone interviews. The questions were regarding OOPs concepts and my academic projects. I got selected for the onsite interview which consist of 3 rounds. In first round they asked me questions regarding Polymorphism and encapsulation. Second interviewer asked me to wright code and question was based on arrays. Third round was based on my resume. The interviewer asked me to implement a small functionality of one of my projects.

Interview Question – What is Polymorphism and its use.   View Answer

QA Analyst

The process took a day - interviewed at Eze Software in March 2011.

Interview Details – background, resume, brain teaser

Interview Question – what was your biggest regret about college   Answer Question

Leadership Program Interview

Leadership Program

The process took a day - interviewed at Eze Software in May 2012.

Interview Details – Interviewer asked many questions about resume, personal experience, team projects. They also asked questions about your computer skills and your ability to learn at a fast pace.

Interview Question – What computer experience do you have?   Answer Question

Boston, MA

I applied through college or university and the process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Eze Software in April 2012.

Interview Details – I was contacted for an initial interview with two people on campus, which took about an hour. After that, I was invited to travel down to Boston (at my expense) to interview with three separate people in their office. The interview took almost two hours. Two of my interviewers were great, the third was a little rough around the edges. It was on a Friday afternoon, so they probably wanted to get out of there.

Interview Question – What question were you hoping I would ask?   Answer Question

Business Consultant Interview

Business Consultant
New York, NY

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Eze Software.

Interview Details – I applied online and received an email from their recruiter, Laura Stapleton, about 2 weeks after that submission. We scheduled an initial, 30-minute phone conversation by email. The phone conversation was pretty straightforward. She asked about the experiences that I placed on my resume, why I was interested in the position, and what I knew about Eze Castle and about the OMS software. I strongly suggest doing your homework before this phone conversation so that you can answer these questions intelligibly.

At the end of the phone interview Laura asked me what my availability was to do an in-person interview with a few of the managers. I provided her with that information and we set up the in-person interview for the next week. The in-person interview was a little over an hour long, and I interviewed with two separate managers. The first manager asked me a lot of questions about my personal and education background to get a fit for whether or not my experiences made me well suited for the position. This interview took up the bulk of our time together. The second manager gave me a brainteaser which took me about 10 minutes to solve, and asked a few questions afterwards.

After the interview, Laura emailed me the same day to let me know that I was invited to Round 2 of the interview process. We scheduled round 2 via email and I went into the interview the following week. During Round 2, I interviewed with 2 directors. Both directors gave me a logic question, and asked additional questions about my background and why Eze Castle. They also provided a lot of detail about the role. Both interviewers were very professional, although I would describe one interviewer as "tough." The tone of the interview was extremely fast paced with lots of tough questions, that I would liken to a finance interview. At one point he asked me why Eze Castle. When I provided him with an answer, he stated that I could have gotten that off of the company website, and that I needed to provide him with a different answer (which I did). It was questions/comments like this one that would make me describe that interview as "tough."

I received an email from Laura about a week after that interview notifying me that although they were impressed by my interviews, they ultimately went with a candidate with more industry experience. I certainly can't blame them because I had zero financial industry experience. Overall, I thought the interview process was fair, professional, and well-organized.

Interview Question – I had three different brainteasers throughout the course of the interview process. If you go online and spend about 3 hours on websites dedicated to preparing you for brainteaser interviews, you'll be fine.   Answer Question

Business Consultant Interview

Business Consultant
Boston, MA

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Eze Software.

Interview Details – Phone interview

In office interview with about 3-4 managers

Interview Question – Logic questions are unexpected. Can ask anything from number of socks matching socks to number of apples in basket.
Visual diagrams also provided. They are much simple then they look!
  View Answer