Eze Software

Updated Nov 15, 2014

3.1

Junior Software Developer (C# .NET) Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Eze Software in January 2013.

Applied through my University. Two telephonic screenings. First one was very easy. All questions are already on Glassdoor like why there is no multiple inheritance in C#. inheritance, polymorphism, encapsulation etc. example of polymorphism. Second round - some more OOPS concepts ...now in depth .... no more definitions.. asked me to write prototype for a class stack.... like function (typename T) void push(T t); etc
    Another question related to polymorphism - We have an interface Ianimal with a function eat() and three classes derive from it - Class Tiger, Class jellyfish and class Zebra. All these classes implement eat(). Now we have another class zooKeeper which implements a function feed(). Now using feed() call eat() function. Finally it was the Onsite interview. First round is a one hour test with one question - you have 3 presorted very large arrays. Find the first common element amongst them. No duplicates in each of the array. I gave an answer using hash table and it had a time complexity of O(3n) and space complexity of O(n) but the interviewer wanted a solution in O(n) time and O(1) space. Together we worked the solution and he contributed most to the solution. I would tell you the answer but then this question will no longer remain in the test. The only reason why this question is still on the exam since 2009 is that nobody wrote the answer to it on the web. Rest of the rounds were easy mostly pertaining to my resume and other behavioral questions. And yes you will have to pay for onsite interview expenses yourself. In the last round I was interviewed by a guy with strong accent and he asked me a to right code for binary search. I know it is fairly simple but I messed up as I made a mistake in calculating the mid and that was it when I lost my confidence and started messing up.

Overall the interview was very I easy if I hadn't messed up and lost my confidence and started making mistakes. All interviews will be on board.

Interview Questions
    • you have 3 presorted very large arrays. Find the first common element amongst them. No duplicates in each of the array.   Answer Question

Dev Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Eze Software in April 2012.

Two phone interview, mostly question about object oriented programming concepts.
    One on-site interview, some simple algorithm and data structure question.

Interview Questions
    • What movie character would you be if you have a chance.   Answer Question

Junior Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a weekinterviewed at Eze Software.

I only get two phone interviews and I am surely cannot be processed to next step. The first one is about OOP; but the second one is about some basic conception that I totally get crazy.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me how to manage the memory in C?   View Answer

Leadership Development Program Interview

The process took a dayinterviewed at Eze Software in February 2012.

Phone interview with traditional questions, never followed up afterwards with a decision.

Leadership Development Program Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took a weekinterviewed at Eze Software in September 2014.

A very informal phone call in which she asked me some questions and told me about the program. The interview was informative and the interviewer was very kind. It was a nice conversation and a good way for me to realize that it was not the kind of position I am seeking.

Leadership Development Program Interview

Resume drop through school, selected for a skype interview. It was mostly personality, then a logic puzzle at the end. Then was asked to travel to Boston for an in-person interview. It was a series of 4 interviews. The first was fit and a logic puzzle, the second was all personality and questions about the program with two current LDPs, the third was fit and another logic puzzle, and the last was logical reasoning about the company.

Interview Questions
    • Bridge and 4 people who have to make it across in 17 minutes.   Answer Question

Leadership Development Program Interview

I was contacted through LinkedIn by one of their recruiters and set up a phone interview about a week later. Interview was about 20 minutes and consisted of normal behavioral questions. I was told a few days later that they would not go further with me. I did ask for feedback, however they did not give me any.

Interview Questions
    • Just asked normal questions such as why do you want to work here, where do you see yourself in five years, etc.   Answer Question

Junior Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Alpharetta, GA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Alpharetta, GA

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Eze Software in October 2014.

The phone interview was relatively simple, heavily depending on OOP related questions. The in person interview lasts about 3 hours and goes into more detail (C# in my case). Middleground on interview difficulty.

Leadership Development Program Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Eze Software.

Applied online and ended up getting a first round phone interview. Pretty basic and normal phone interview that was followed up with a skype interview. The interviewer on their end couldnt get skype working until I told him to push the little mic button to activate his microphone but in the end, the position seemed more like tech consulting than any leadership program.

Interview Questions
    • 9 golfballs and one is heavier than the rest, how many moves on a scale to figure out which one   Answer Question

Leadership Program Interview

The process took a dayinterviewed at Eze Software in May 2012.

Interviewer asked many questions about resume, personal experience, team projects. They also asked questions about your computer skills and your ability to learn at a fast pace.