Eze Software

Updated Nov 15, 2014
Updated Nov 15, 2014

3.1

Business Analyst Interview

I applied in-person. The process took a dayinterviewed at Eze Software.

I worked with a headhunter to get the interview and become prepared. I met with the leads of a few different consulting teams. The interview was very standard--reviewed resume, asked about intention to switch jobs, and such. I was also asked a few specific questions about their business to test if I had done my research homework. It is a pretty high stress job at times, and I came off a little too relaxed for their culture. I was not offered the job, so presumably a more agressive personality would fit better.

Interview Questions
    • How can you cut a cake with three cuts to get the most pieces?   Answer Question

Leadership Development Program Interview

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Eze Software.

I applied through my college career website. I was contacted by Eze's HR and there was an initial phone screen. After this I moved on to a second round interview which was conducted via Skype because I was an out of state candidate. I interviewed with two Eze employees, one from the quality assurance side and one from the connectivity consultant side. After a few days I was contacted that I wasn't invited to Boston for a final round.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me one thing about yourself that I don't know from your resume.   Answer Question

Software Engineering Intern Interview

I applied online. The process took 5 weeksinterviewed at Eze Software.

Three-round interview. First was by phone with a lead developer at HQ, second in-person with managers at local office, third by phone with hiring manager at local office. Initial phone interview questions mostly focused on definitions of terms involved with object-oriented programming, plus writing a short program to solve an easy problem. In-person interview was a bit tougher, asking more technical questions about the problems involved with multiple inheritance and also questions about object-oriented design (e.g., drawing a proposed system on the whiteboard). Knowing SQL beforehand is a plus but not required, especially if you have a strong math background. Researching the company beforehand is also recommended. Third interview (second phone round) was mostly a discussion of past experience and what I hoped to get out of the internship. Office culture seems nice but quiet: there are cubicles with short walls; attire was mostly business casual; they have a nice break room with a beer tap (for Fridays after the market closes); I was also able to talk with some of the employees in the break room between the two rounds of the in-person interview. Had a bit of difficulty communicating with one of the HR people by email; I overcame this by copying in another HR contact with all of my emails and by following up within a couple days if I got no response.

Interview Questions
    • What is multiple inheritance, and what problems might be caused by it? How do Java classes gain the benefits of multiple inheritance while avoiding these problems?   View Answer

Software Engineering Intern At Eze Castle Software Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Eze Software.

First round was on OOPS concepts. Difference between C and Java. About resume and tell logic for printing 'a' if given number is divisible by 5 and 'b' if it is divisible by 15. Second interview was scheduled for 1 hr but interview went on for only 10 minutes asking about projects which I did.

Interview Questions
    • There was no unexpected questions. Prepare on OOPs concepts and basic data structures.   Answer Question

Intern Interview

I just gave a phone interview. They first ran down my resume and asked me to explain my project. Then I was given a random question on changing some parameters in the project. After this, he asked me about object oriented programming concepts like inheritance and polymorphism.

Interview Questions
    • In my project, what if the drug contents were inter changed without changing the bottles?   Answer Question

Consulting Training - Eze Leadership Development Program Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

I applied through college or university. The process took 6 daysinterviewed at Eze Software in March 2013.

First and only interview was a phone interview. Interviewer seemed irritated, and the process seemed very rushed- only lasted about 10 minutes of a supposed 30!

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Eze Software.

I submitted the application online, and they arranged me an phone interview. But they relocate my applying position from Boston to ATL.

Interview Questions
    • basic questions from resume...
      OOP basic ideas: pop & push etc...

Answer Question

Connectivity Consultant Interview

First scheduled interview was cancelled, and second interview started late. Pretty easy questions going over resume and past experiences. Nothing too difficult. Didn't seem too interested and didn't ask that many questions - only lasted 20 minutes or so.

Eze Leadership Development Program Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Eze Software in February 2013.

Started with initial phone screen with HR. A couple days later was asked to schedule an in-person interview. The first time in their office consisted of 3 interviews - 2 from connectivity, 1 from Quality Assurance. This round is to get to know you better, see if you can think, and decide which team you would fit better on. The Final round is with more senior people from one of the chosen teams and they will give you more info on the position. They want to see if you can hold your own and handle conversing with more experienced people. Can you demonstrate why you stand out and the value you would bring?

Interview Questions
    • Be ready to answer logic questions throughout the interview process. Also, be ready to express what makes you unique. One questions I received was: "What is your favorite excel function?"   Answer Question

Junior Software Developer Interview