Eze Software

Average Difficulty
152 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Junior Software Developer (C# .NET) Interview

Junior Software Developer (C# .NET)
Boston, MA

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Eze Software in January 2013.

Interview Details – Applied through my University. Two telephonic screenings. First one was very easy. All questions are already on Glassdoor like why there is no multiple inheritance in C#. inheritance, polymorphism, encapsulation etc. example of polymorphism. Second round - some more OOPS concepts ...now in depth .... no more definitions.. asked me to write prototype for a class stack.... like function (typename T) void push(T t); etc
Another question related to polymorphism - We have an interface Ianimal with a function eat() and three classes derive from it - Class Tiger, Class jellyfish and class Zebra. All these classes implement eat(). Now we have another class zooKeeper which implements a function feed(). Now using feed() call eat() function. Finally it was the Onsite interview. First round is a one hour test with one question - you have 3 presorted very large arrays. Find the first common element amongst them. No duplicates in each of the array. I gave an answer using hash table and it had a time complexity of O(3n) and space complexity of O(n) but the interviewer wanted a solution in O(n) time and O(1) space. Together we worked the solution and he contributed most to the solution. I would tell you the answer but then this question will no longer remain in the test. The only reason why this question is still on the exam since 2009 is that nobody wrote the answer to it on the web. Rest of the rounds were easy mostly pertaining to my resume and other behavioral questions. And yes you will have to pay for onsite interview expenses yourself. In the last round I was interviewed by a guy with strong accent and he asked me a to right code for binary search. I know it is fairly simple but I messed up as I made a mistake in calculating the mid and that was it when I lost my confidence and started messing up.

Overall the interview was very I easy if I hadn't messed up and lost my confidence and started making mistakes. All interviews will be on board.

Interview Question – you have 3 presorted very large arrays. Find the first common element amongst them. No duplicates in each of the array.   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Software Engineer
Atlanta, GA

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Eze Software.

Interview Details – I submitted the application online, and they arranged me an phone interview. But they relocate my applying position from Boston to ATL.

Interview Question – basic questions from resume...
OOP basic ideas: pop & push etc...
  Answer Question

Junior Software Engineer Interview

Junior Software Engineer
Boston, MA

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Eze Software in December 2012.

Interview Details – Phone interview with manager. Basic questions about OOP.

Interview Question – Multiple inheritance in .NET   Answer Question

Connectivity Consultant Interview

Connectivity Consultant

Interviewed at Eze Software

Interview Details – First scheduled interview was cancelled, and second interview started late. Pretty easy questions going over resume and past experiences. Nothing too difficult. Didn't seem too interested and didn't ask that many questions - only lasted 20 minutes or so.

Interview Question – Why Eze?   Answer Question

Junior Software Developer Interview

Junior Software Developer

Interview Details – 2 telephone interviews about oop concepts

Interview Question – Interface   Answer Question

Dev Intern Interview

Dev Intern
Boston, MA

I applied online and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Eze Software in April 2012.

Interview Details – Two phone interview, mostly question about object oriented programming concepts.
One on-site interview, some simple algorithm and data structure question.

Interview Question – What movie character would you be if you have a chance.   Answer Question

Leadership Development Program Interview

Leadership Development Program

Interviewed at Eze Software

Interview Details – Had a scheduled phone interview, general questions asked about your resume and why you chose the company

Interview Question – why eze?   Answer Question

Business Consultant Interview

Business Consultant
Boston, MA

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Eze Software.

Interview Details – Phone interview

In office interview with about 3-4 managers

Interview Question – Logic questions are unexpected. Can ask anything from number of socks matching socks to number of apples in basket.
Visual diagrams also provided. They are much simple then they look!
  View Answer

Business Consultant Interview

Business Consultant
New York, NY

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Eze Software.

Interview Details – I applied online and received an email from their recruiter, Laura Stapleton, about 2 weeks after that submission. We scheduled an initial, 30-minute phone conversation by email. The phone conversation was pretty straightforward. She asked about the experiences that I placed on my resume, why I was interested in the position, and what I knew about Eze Castle and about the OMS software. I strongly suggest doing your homework before this phone conversation so that you can answer these questions intelligibly.

At the end of the phone interview Laura asked me what my availability was to do an in-person interview with a few of the managers. I provided her with that information and we set up the in-person interview for the next week. The in-person interview was a little over an hour long, and I interviewed with two separate managers. The first manager asked me a lot of questions about my personal and education background to get a fit for whether or not my experiences made me well suited for the position. This interview took up the bulk of our time together. The second manager gave me a brainteaser which took me about 10 minutes to solve, and asked a few questions afterwards.

After the interview, Laura emailed me the same day to let me know that I was invited to Round 2 of the interview process. We scheduled round 2 via email and I went into the interview the following week. During Round 2, I interviewed with 2 directors. Both directors gave me a logic question, and asked additional questions about my background and why Eze Castle. They also provided a lot of detail about the role. Both interviewers were very professional, although I would describe one interviewer as "tough." The tone of the interview was extremely fast paced with lots of tough questions, that I would liken to a finance interview. At one point he asked me why Eze Castle. When I provided him with an answer, he stated that I could have gotten that off of the company website, and that I needed to provide him with a different answer (which I did). It was questions/comments like this one that would make me describe that interview as "tough."

I received an email from Laura about a week after that interview notifying me that although they were impressed by my interviews, they ultimately went with a candidate with more industry experience. I certainly can't blame them because I had zero financial industry experience. Overall, I thought the interview process was fair, professional, and well-organized.

Interview Question – I had three different brainteasers throughout the course of the interview process. If you go online and spend about 3 hours on websites dedicated to preparing you for brainteaser interviews, you'll be fine.   Answer Question

Software Developer Interview

Software Developer
Alpharetta, GA

I applied through a recruiter and the process took a day - interviewed at Eze Software in September 2012.

Interview Details – The interview process was long and painful. You get a brief tour of the place on your way to the interview room. Just rows of low cubes with no privacy, nothing special. Over a four hour period I took a technical assessment as well as met with 4 different people. The test was 2 questions. One was easy SQL stuff and the other was a little more complicated. After the test the first guy came in and asked me questions about my answers. He then proceeded to lecture me for an hour on the use of hash tables. He was rude and condescending. He decided to give me another question. This time he sat there and watched me while I was supposed to write out the answer. At that point I was done and nearly walked out. I didn't really need the job since I had other offers and interviews so I handed it back and told him I don't work well with people staring me down. Over the next 2.5 hours the other three interviewers came in and asked me about my previous experience. They went into some questions on object oriented design as well as the company and what they do.

Interview Questions

• Write a function that takes takes a string and a substring as parameters and returns the position of the substring. You can't use the helper functions that exist already for this. This was asked on the fly while he sat there and stared at me!   View Answer
  • Given 3 arrays with a large amount of numbers in each. All 3 arrays are pre sorted. Right a function/method that will find the numbers that appear in all three arrays. Performance is a factor.   View Answer

Interviews for Top Jobs at Eze Software