Eze Software

Updated Feb 23, 2015
Updated Feb 23, 2015

3.1

Intern Interview

I just gave a phone interview. They first ran down my resume and asked me to explain my project. Then I was given a random question on changing some parameters in the project. After this, he asked me about object oriented programming concepts like inheritance and polymorphism.

Interview Questions
    • In my project, what if the drug contents were inter changed without changing the bottles?   Answer Question

Consulting Training - Eze Leadership Development Program Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA
    Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

I applied through college or university. The process took 6 daysinterviewed at Eze Software in March 2013.

First and only interview was a phone interview. Interviewer seemed irritated, and the process seemed very rushed- only lasted about 10 minutes of a supposed 30!

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA
    Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Eze Software.

I submitted the application online, and they arranged me an phone interview. But they relocate my applying position from Boston to ATL.

Interview Questions
    • basic questions from resume...
      OOP basic ideas: pop & push etc...

Answer Question

Connectivity Consultant Interview

First scheduled interview was cancelled, and second interview started late. Pretty easy questions going over resume and past experiences. Nothing too difficult. Didn't seem too interested and didn't ask that many questions - only lasted 20 minutes or so.

Eze Leadership Development Program Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Eze Software in February 2013.

Started with initial phone screen with HR. A couple days later was asked to schedule an in-person interview. The first time in their office consisted of 3 interviews - 2 from connectivity, 1 from Quality Assurance. This round is to get to know you better, see if you can think, and decide which team you would fit better on. The Final round is with more senior people from one of the chosen teams and they will give you more info on the position. They want to see if you can hold your own and handle conversing with more experienced people. Can you demonstrate why you stand out and the value you would bring?

Interview Questions
    • Be ready to answer logic questions throughout the interview process. Also, be ready to express what makes you unique. One questions I received was: "What is your favorite excel function?"   Answer Question

Junior Software Developer Interview

2 telephone interviews about oop concepts

Business Consultant Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Eze Software in February 2013.

First there was the initial phone interview which last about 5 minutes. This was very simple and the recruiter basically went down my resume and asked questions. Then there is a Skype interview in which you interview with two different employees. There is a case question that was more of a riddle.

Business Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY
    Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Eze Software in February 2013.

Phone interview. Pretty standard. The lady interviewing me was very nice. There was plenty of room for my questions and she answered all of them with details. The position seemed much more interesting during and after the interview opposed to brief description online. However, don't even bother if you don't have strong financial industry experience.

Leadership Development Program Interview

Had a scheduled phone interview, general questions asked about your resume and why you chose the company

QA Analyst/Leadership Development Program Interview

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Eze Software in January 2013.

Initial phone interview with recruiter:basic questions- background, interest in the company and position, overall pretty light.
    Second interview on-site: one person from QA, two from Connectivity. Asked about background, interest in the industry, what does Eze do, logic questions from each interviewer.
    Third interview on-site: two people form QA. Background, interest in position, more logic questions. Met with Director of QA- asked about my interest in the industry, specific examples about my strengths, why should they hire me

Interview Questions
    • Light bulb switch question, socks in drawers, castle separated by moat, spider on wall.... all logic questions.   Answer Question