Eze Software

Relevance Date Difficulty

Leadership Development Program Interview

Leadership Development Program
Boston, MA

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Eze Software in September 2012.

Interview Details – Included an initial phone interview, which was then followed by an in-person interview. Before the in-person interview I was asked to answer 27 questions ranging from where I went to school and why to more typical questions regarding working in groups, strengths/weaknesses, and times where you missed a deadline.
At the interview you get placed in a room and meet with three people: one from the QA side of the program and two from the connectivity side. Each person focuses on a certain section of the questions you filled out prior to the interview. Two of the interviewers included logic questions, which were fairly straight forward.

Interview Question – One of the prior questions was: List two examples when you took the initiative and accomplished something substantial.

One of the interviewers asked me to do a short mock situation where he was a client and was experiencing problems with his software to see how I would handle it. Thought it was difficult, especially not knowing anything about the software package or company procedures in such a situation.
  Answer Question

Atlanta, GA

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Eze Software.

Interview Details – I only get two phone interviews and I am surely cannot be processed to next step. The first one is about OOP; but the second one is about some basic conception that I totally get crazy.

Interview Question – Tell me how to manage the memory in C?   View Answer

QA Analyst Interview

QA Analyst
Boston, MA

I applied through college or university and the process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Eze Software in April 2012.

Interview Details – I was contacted for an initial interview with two people on campus, which took about an hour. After that, I was invited to travel down to Boston (at my expense) to interview with three separate people in their office. The interview took almost two hours. Two of my interviewers were great, the third was a little rough around the edges. It was on a Friday afternoon, so they probably wanted to get out of there.

Interview Question – What question were you hoping I would ask?   Answer Question

Business Consultant Interview

Business Consultant
New York, NY

I applied through an employee referral and the process took a day - interviewed at Eze Software in May 2012.

Interview Details – Phone interview was very basic. In person interview consisted of 2 interviews, one on one. The first one was terrible, the woman was absolutely rude and very clearly trying to throw you off your game. The second individual was extremely nice, even when he threw a logic question at me, which I didn't get (and yes, they always present you with at least one logic question so be prepared).
Be aware that because you have to deal with difficult clients, the interviews are somewhat rigorous, and the interviewers try to see if you can withstand rude individuals. If you like that kind of environment, then go for it.
This definitely wasn't for me.
Also, you are expected to give up some of your weekends in order to ensure upgrades are completed smoothly. This would be okay if they were adequately compensating you, but they only pay around $50K which is too little relative to the amount of hours they want you to put in (7am-7pm).
HR reached out to me with a generic email 3 days later with a NO.
A tip - make you sure you work extensively on the questionnaire you are required to send out before the interview. It has numerous questions which take a couple of hours to answer thoroughly. And they use those very questions, as well as your cover letter, to assess you during the interview.

Leadership Development Program Interview

Leadership Development Program
Boston, MA

I applied through college or university and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Eze Software in May 2012.

Interview Details – For the final interview, was interviewed by two people from the consulting team and two people from the analyst team. Interview consisted of questions like why eze, what are your strengths, as well as a series of logic questions.

Interview Question – Why is a manhole cover round?   View Answer

Alpharetta, GA

I applied through college or university and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Eze Software in February 2012.

Interview Details – 1 phone interview, 3 onsite interview, then again a phone interview, mostly focussing on OOPS concepts and coding skills

Leadership Development Program At Eze Castle Software Interview

Leadership Development Program At Eze Castle Software
Boston, MA

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Eze Software in February 2012.

Interview Details – It seems like Eze is a nice place to work and a decent company, but their organizational skills (likely at the HR dept) are substandard. Applied, set up a phone interview with a HR person a couple weeks later. Exchanged a couple emails back and forth setting it up and having it confirmed. Time and date came...no call...started working on other things I could stop quickly if called. Hour went by still no call. Gave up waiting and moved on. No follow up call from anyone apoligizing with an explanation on the missed appointment, or email prior with an attempt to reschedule. Also as a kicker, I got the generic email a few weeks later saying thank you for my time, but the position has been filled.

Interview Question – What time would you be available for a phone interview?   Answer Question

GTS Interview

GTS
Boston, MA

I applied through college or university and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Eze Software in June 2010.

Interview Details – Phone interview scheduled after almost 2 weeks due to HR being unresponsive. Phone interview was quick and heard back about coming in person quickly. They did not pay for travel expenses but they do now. Interview was mostly personality and not technical although the company is a software.

Interview Question – What is your strongest quality?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Negotiation is looked down on. Although the interview is mostly personality- consider that the job is very technical and so are other opportunities in the company.

Quality Assurance Analyst Interview

Quality Assurance Analyst
Boston, MA

The process took a day - interviewed at Eze Software in August 2011.

Interview Details – I didn't past the phone interview. I live in CA, so I forgot about the 3 hour time difference from Boston. They called me when I was asleep. That was that.

Interview Question – Why do you want this job?   Answer Question

Boston, MA

Interview Details – Interview process consisted of 2 telephonic interviews after which they asked to me to come to Boston office at my own expense.

It really tells a lot about the professional ethics of a company who cannot reimburse qualified out-of-state candidates for a on-site interview after conducting 2 phone screen interviews.