Eze Software

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all interviews

Junior Java Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Alpharetta, GA
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Alpharetta, GA

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Eze Software in January 2014.

I was referred by a current employee at Eze software. The HR took atleast a month after I was contacted initially to setup a phone interview.
1 HR phone round - Went through my profile, etc
1st round Technical - 30 min. Basic Java questions, Basic Multithreading, design patterns, all basic questions which any CS grad can answer.

After a week of the technical round, they called up and said that they would like to setup another round of technical phone round, this time it would also include live coding. They setup a time and date. I did not setup any other interviews on this day since I was busy preparing for the live coding. However, nobody called up at the scheduled time. When I wrote an email to HR she said that the manager's meeting over ran and they were sorry and would like to schedule for another time. So I scheduled another date/time. Nobody called me during the second scheduled appointment. The HR does NOT have even the courtesy to email me and notify why the interviewer didn't call. I didn't contact Eze software after that.

Worst experience ever, I wasted two days for this company!! I had 2 interviews each day since I was actively interviewing and this company wasted my time and didn't even notify me if they were not able to call.

Interview Questions