Eze Software

Eze Software Junior Software Developer Interview Questions & Reviews

Average Difficulty
8 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions

Alpharetta, GA

I applied through college or university and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Eze Software in February 2012.

Interview Details – 1 phone interview, 3 onsite interview, then again a phone interview, mostly focussing on OOPS concepts and coding skills

Junior Software Developer

The process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Eze Software in February 2012.

Interview Details – First round is phone interview, mainly OOP; second round is still phone interview(out of state), mainly for data structure especially Array and linked list. Third round is on site interview(no sponsor for travel), 3 hours long. Mainly for one coding problem: how to find first common element in 3 sorted arrays.

Interview Question – find first common element in 3 sorted integer arrays.   Answer Question

Boston, MA

I applied through college or university and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Eze Software in February 2011.

Interview Details – Good company, friendly and respectful people.
One of the questions was about general OOP concepts, another was a coding question, e.g. write code to sort an array, another was a mathematical/logical puzzle.

Interview Questions

• e.g. write the code to sort an array (actual question was different but of similar type)   View Answer
  • Name 3 concepts in OOP (e.g. inheritance, encapsulation, etc.)
    Keep digging down in multiple inheritance and how to simulate it in C#
      Answer Question

Reason for Declining – na

Junior Software Developer

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Eze Software in January 2012.

Interview Details – Asked to describe many concepts about OOP, like encapsulation, inheritance, interface, overwrite and overload, etc and its difference from procedural programming. The rest of the time was left for any question you may have. The recruiter was very nice, but question was kind of hard to give very brief answer.

Interview Question – give three important concepts of Object Oriented Programming   View Answer

Boston, MA

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Eze Software in February 2012.

Interview Details – Interview process consisted of 2 telephonic interviews after which they asked to me to come to Boston office at my own expense.

It really tells a lot about the professional ethics of a company who cannot reimburse qualified out-of-state candidates for a on-site interview after conducting 2 phone screen interviews.

Boston, MA

The process took 1+ week - interviewed at Eze Software in January 2011.

Interview Details – 1 online test + 1 onsite test + discussion about the solutions provided for both the tests

Interview Question – In three very large arrays, calculate a number common to the same array   View Answer

Atlanta, GA

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Eze Software.

Interview Details – I only get two phone interviews and I am surely cannot be processed to next step. The first one is about OOP; but the second one is about some basic conception that I totally get crazy.

Interview Question – Tell me how to manage the memory in C?   View Answer

Interviewed at Eze Software

Interview Details – 2 telephone interviews about oop concepts

Interview Question – Interface   Answer Question

Worked for Eze Software? Contribute to the Community!