Eze Software Junior Software Developer Interview Questions

Updated May 11, 2015

2.7

Junior Software Developer Interview

Interview

2 telephone interviews about oop concepts

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Eze Software

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a weekinterviewed at Eze Software (Atlanta, GA).

Interview

I only get two phone interviews and I am surely cannot be processed to next step. The first one is about OOP; but the second one is about some basic conception that I totally get crazy.

Interview Questions

• Tell me how to manage the memory in C?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Eze Software (Boston, MA) in January 2011.

Interview

1 online test + 1 onsite test + discussion about the solutions provided for both the tests

Interview Questions

• In three very large arrays, calculate a number common to the same array   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Eze Software (Boston, MA) in February 2012.

Interview

Interview process consisted of 2 telephonic interviews after which they asked to me to come to Boston office at my own expense. It really tells a lot about the professional ethics of a company who cannot reimburse qualified out-of-state candidates for a on-site interview after conducting 2 phone screen interviews.

Interview Questions

• Describe the basic OO principles.   1 Answer
    • Why does .NET not support multiple inheritance?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Eze Software (Chicago, IL).

Interview

I applied online and contacted by a HR. There is no phone interview and they let me go to their office at Chicago for Round 1 interview. Great location, dark office. The interview time was favored by them. Lunch time. Different interviewers came in one by one and I was extremely hungry. I should have had food before the interview. Common and boring technical questions and lots of behavior ones. I think they might choose people by culture fit not by technical skills. It wasted my whole day. They should schedule a phone interview to see whether the candidate is the right people because it's very easy to select people by their rules.

Anonymous Employee in Alpharetta, GA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Eze Software (Alpharetta, GA) in October 2014.

Interview

The phone interview was relatively simple, heavily depending on OOP related questions. The in person interview lasts about 3 hours and goes into more detail (C# in my case). Middleground on interview difficulty.

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Eze Software (Boston, MA) in February 2011.

Interview

Good company, friendly and respectful people. One of the questions was about general OOP concepts, another was a coding question, e.g. write code to sort an array, another was a mathematical/logical puzzle.

Interview Questions

• e.g. write the code to sort an array (actual question was different but of similar type)   1 Answer
    • Name 3 concepts in OOP (e.g. inheritance, encapsulation, etc.) Keep digging down in multiple inheritance and how to simulate it in C#   Answer Question

na

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Alpharetta, GA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Eze Software (Alpharetta, GA) in February 2012.

Interview

1 phone interview, 3 onsite interview, then again a phone interview, mostly focussing on OOPS concepts and coding skills

Interview Questions

• 3 large arrays, find a number common to all arrays. prove your approach   Answer Question
    • what is the significance of virtual polymorphism   Answer Question

Junior Software Developer Interview

Application

The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Eze Software in February 2012.

Interview

First round is phone interview, mainly OOP; second round is still phone interview(out of state), mainly for data structure especially Array and linked list. Third round is on site interview(no sponsor for travel), 3 hours long. Mainly for one coding problem: how to find first common element in 3 sorted arrays.

Junior Software Developer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Eze Software in January 2012.

Interview

Asked to describe many concepts about OOP, like encapsulation, inheritance, interface, overwrite and overload, etc and its difference from procedural programming. The rest of the time was left for any question you may have. The recruiter was very nice, but question was kind of hard to give very brief answer.

Interview Questions

• give three important concepts of Object Oriented Programming   1 Answer