Eze Software Leadership Development Program Interview Questions

Updated Jun 27, 2014

2.9

22 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Leadership Development Program Interview

Had a scheduled phone interview, general questions asked about your resume and why you chose the company

Other Interview Reviews for Eze Software

Leadership Development Program Interview

Initial phone screening interview followed by first and second round in- person interviews. In- person interviews with both interviewers from the GTS group and from the QA group. Interviews consisted of mostly fit and experience questions and a few brainteasers. The online questionnaire they ask you to fill out before the interview is also used to ask questions.

Interview Questions
    • You have 3 barrels labeled as oranges, apples and mixed. They are all mislabeled. Picking only one fruit from one barrel, without looking at any of them, how do you correctly label them?   Answer Question

Leadership Development Program Interview

I applied online - interviewed at Eze Software.

I interviewed in January 2014. The first interview was a 30 minute phone interview and asked me basic questions such as why I chose the company and mostly questions based off of my resume and work experiences. The second interview was an hour and a half time frame interviewing with three different people. A lot of the questions they asked were why I wanted to work for Eze, what I knew about the company and the products it had to offer, etc. They also asked a set of behavioral questions about my work experiences.

Interview Questions
    • What do I know about the products the company has to offer?   Answer Question

Leadership Development Program Interview

I applied through college or university - interviewed at Eze Software.

I applied through my university career website and was then contacted for a phone interview. The phone interview was fairly general and the recruiter was very nice. I was contacted soon after about setting up either a skype interview or an in-person interview at the Chicago office. The in-person interview consisted of two directors interviewing me for about 30 minutes each. I do not think I got the job because of my lack of software experience and because it was towards the end of their recruitment timeline.

Interview Questions
    • What was the most innovative software you have had experience with?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Chicago, IL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks - interviewed at Eze Software in February 2014.

Applied through Campus website. Called about three weeks later to do a phone interview. A few weeks after the phone interview I was moved on to a Skype interview with two managers. This was an awful idea. The connection was terrible on their end. They asked me a bunch of ridiculous questions - mostly behavioral. I then had an interview in their Chicago office, which is in a nice location, but the office itself is dark and desolate. During the in-person interview I met with three people. All of them had their phones out and were receiving text messages while I was trying to interview. They were mostly uninterested in what I had to say. A couple weeks later I received an offer. The pay is just okay for the area I'd be required to live in. I was mostly turned off after learning about what the job entails and ended up declining.

This job is mostly tech support. If that's your thing then this COULD be for you. If you don't want to be tech support, run away. You really don't need a business degree to do this job from what I understood.

Interview Questions

They really fool you with the whole "leadership development program" nonsense.

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Boston, MA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Eze Software in November 2011.

Did a resume drop at a career fair, though only vaguely interested in the position. After being contacted several times by the company to find out if I was still interested, I decided to schedule a phone interview. The phone interview was very basic, essentially going through interesting points on my resume. After getting through that, I was invited to schedule a first round interview in their Boston office.

The interview itself wasn't very challenging, there were two problem solving/math questions and the rest was all a personality interview.

I'd done some research on the company, and you should definitely know about the OMS and their competitors, but otherwise, they aren't looking for people with heavy finance or tech backgrounds. It's more a matter of personality fit than anything.

Interview Questions
    • The first problem solving question was a marketing sizing "How many text messages are sent in the U.S. in a year?"   Answer Question
    • "You have a key, a lock, a box and a diamond in Boston, and your parents have a different key, lock and a box in San Francisco. You are using a fast, cheap shady shipping service that will steal anything that isn't locked down, such as a key or unattached lock and will use the key to open a locked box and steal the diamond if it is sent with it."   View Answer

The process took a day - interviewed at Eze Software in February 2012.

Initial phone screen--recruiter called 10 minutes late and the interview only took around 10 minutes. Easy questions (go through resume, what do you know about Eze, what interests you about technology and finance).

The process took a day - interviewed at Eze Software in February 2012.

Phone interview with traditional questions, never followed up afterwards with a decision.

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Boston, MA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Eze Software in September 2012.

Included an initial phone interview, which was then followed by an in-person interview. Before the in-person interview I was asked to answer 27 questions ranging from where I went to school and why to more typical questions regarding working in groups, strengths/weaknesses, and times where you missed a deadline.
    At the interview you get placed in a room and meet with three people: one from the QA side of the program and two from the connectivity side. Each person focuses on a certain section of the questions you filled out prior to the interview. Two of the interviewers included logic questions, which were fairly straight forward.

Interview Questions
    • One of the prior questions was: List two examples when you took the initiative and accomplished something substantial.

One of the interviewers asked me to do a short mock situation where he was a client and was experiencing problems with his software to see how I would handle it. Thought it was difficult, especially not knowing anything about the software package or company procedures in such a situation.
        Answer Question

The process took a day - interviewed at Eze Software in February 2012.

Interviewed through my school in person with someone from both the QA team and Consultant. Interview was fairly standard, asking about what I knew about the company, strengths and weaknesses, things that are not listed on my resume. Be prepared for logic questions of some sort as they want to know your thought process.

Interview Questions
    • What is one thing you regret/ would change most about your college experience?   Answer Question

Worked for Eze Software? Contribute to the Community!