Eze Software Leadership Development Program Interview Questions

Updated Apr 20, 2015

Leadership Development Program Interview

Interview

Had a scheduled phone interview, general questions asked about your resume and why you chose the company

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Eze Software

Leadership Development Program Interview

Interview

Initial phone screening interview followed by first and second round in- person interviews. In- person interviews with both interviewers from the GTS group and from the QA group. Interviews consisted of mostly fit and experience questions and a few brainteasers. The online questionnaire they ask you to fill out before the interview is also used to ask questions.

Interview Questions

• You have 3 barrels labeled as oranges, apples and mixed. They are all mislabeled. Picking only one fruit from one barrel, without looking at any of them, how do you correctly label them?   1 Answer

Leadership Development Program Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Eze Software.

Interview

I interviewed in January 2014. The first interview was a 30 minute phone interview and asked me basic questions such as why I chose the company and mostly questions based off of my resume and work experiences. The second interview was an hour and a half time frame interviewing with three different people. A lot of the questions they asked were why I wanted to work for Eze, what I knew about the company and the products it had to offer, etc. They also asked a set of behavioral questions about my work experiences.

Interview Questions

• What do I know about the products the company has to offer?   Answer Question

Leadership Development Program Interview

Application

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Eze Software.

Interview

I applied through my university career website and was then contacted for a phone interview. The phone interview was fairly general and the recruiter was very nice. I was contacted soon after about setting up either a skype interview or an in-person interview at the Chicago office. The in-person interview consisted of two directors interviewing me for about 30 minutes each. I do not think I got the job because of my lack of software experience and because it was towards the end of their recruitment timeline.

Interview Questions

• What was the most innovative software you have had experience with?   Answer Question

Leadership Development Program Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Eze Software.

Interview

First thing will happen, you will get a phone call from a recruiter. It's pretty simple, she doesn't know much about the program or position so you just go through your background.

I was then invited to do a Skype interview with two different employees. It's a very structured interview where all the questions are prepared and theres really no time for any type of back and forth. They will ask you hypotheticals (ex: you are giving a speech to students on how to prepare for the real world, what do you say?) and brain teasers. I got two brain teasers but I know of people getting 4. They aren't all that difficult but it's still nerve racking as the guys wait for you. Just remember to think outloud and let them know what you're thinking.

I was then invited into the office and met with four different employees all asking me different questions. Again, nothing too techinical or difficult but just stay on the tip of your toes.

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeksinterviewed at Eze Software (Chicago, IL) in February 2014.

Interview

Applied through Campus website. Called about three weeks later to do a phone interview. A few weeks after the phone interview I was moved on to a Skype interview with two managers. This was an awful idea. The connection was terrible on their end. They asked me a bunch of ridiculous questions - mostly behavioral. I then had an interview in their Chicago office, which is in a nice location, but the office itself is dark and desolate. During the in-person interview I met with three people. All of them had their phones out and were receiving text messages while I was trying to interview. They were mostly uninterested in what I had to say. A couple weeks later I received an offer. The pay is just okay for the area I'd be required to live in. I was mostly turned off after learning about what the job entails and ended up declining.

This job is mostly tech support. If that's your thing then this COULD be for you. If you don't want to be tech support, run away. You really don't need a business degree to do this job from what I understood.

Interview Questions

They really fool you with the whole "leadership development program" nonsense.

Leadership Development Program Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a weekinterviewed at Eze Software in September 2014.

Interview

A very informal phone call in which she asked me some questions and told me about the program. The interview was informative and the interviewer was very kind. It was a nice conversation and a good way for me to realize that it was not the kind of position I am seeking.

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Eze Software (Boston, MA) in February 2015.

Interview

Applied online through school career services website. I was then e-mailed for a initial phone interview which I was told would be about 20-30 mins. The phone interview lasted only about 11 mins and the HR rep on the phone sounded uninterested. After the phone call I was told that I was not selected to move on in the process.

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Eze Software (Boston, MA) in November 2011.

Interview

Did a resume drop at a career fair, though only vaguely interested in the position. After being contacted several times by the company to find out if I was still interested, I decided to schedule a phone interview. The phone interview was very basic, essentially going through interesting points on my resume. After getting through that, I was invited to schedule a first round interview in their Boston office.

The interview itself wasn't very challenging, there were two problem solving/math questions and the rest was all a personality interview.

I'd done some research on the company, and you should definitely know about the OMS and their competitors, but otherwise, they aren't looking for people with heavy finance or tech backgrounds. It's more a matter of personality fit than anything.

Interview Questions

• The first problem solving question was a marketing sizing "How many text messages are sent in the U.S. in a year?"   Answer Question
    • "You have a key, a lock, a box and a diamond in Boston, and your parents have a different key, lock and a box in San Francisco. You are using a fast, cheap shady shipping service that will steal anything that isn't locked down, such as a key or unattached lock and will use the key to open a locked box and steal the diamond if it is sent with it."   1 Answer

Leadership Development Program Interview

Application

The process took a dayinterviewed at Eze Software in February 2012.

Interview

Initial phone screen--recruiter called 10 minutes late and the interview only took around 10 minutes. Easy questions (go through resume, what do you know about Eze, what interests you about technology and finance).