Eze Software

Updated Jun 27, 2014

Average Difficulty
22 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions

Leadership Development Program

I applied through college or university and interviewed at Eze Software.

Interview Details – I applied through my university career website and was then contacted for a phone interview. The phone interview was fairly general and the recruiter was very nice. I was contacted soon after about setting up either a skype interview or an in-person interview at the Chicago office. The in-person interview consisted of two directors interviewing me for about 30 minutes each. I do not think I got the job because of my lack of software experience and because it was towards the end of their recruitment timeline.

Interview Question – What was the most innovative software you have had experience with?   Answer Question

Leadership Development Program

I applied online and interviewed at Eze Software.

Interview Details – I interviewed in January 2014. The first interview was a 30 minute phone interview and asked me basic questions such as why I chose the company and mostly questions based off of my resume and work experiences. The second interview was an hour and a half time frame interviewing with three different people. A lot of the questions they asked were why I wanted to work for Eze, what I knew about the company and the products it had to offer, etc. They also asked a set of behavioral questions about my work experiences.

Interview Question – What do I know about the products the company has to offer?   Answer Question

Interviewed at Eze Software

Interview Details – Had a scheduled phone interview, general questions asked about your resume and why you chose the company

Interview Question – why eze?   Answer Question

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

Interviewed at Eze Software

Interview Details – Initial phone screening interview followed by first and second round in- person interviews. In- person interviews with both interviewers from the GTS group and from the QA group. Interviews consisted of mostly fit and experience questions and a few brainteasers. The online questionnaire they ask you to fill out before the interview is also used to ask questions.

Interview Question – You have 3 barrels labeled as oranges, apples and mixed. They are all mislabeled. Picking only one fruit from one barrel, without looking at any of them, how do you correctly label them?   Answer Question

Chicago, IL

I applied online and the process took 5 weeks - interviewed at Eze Software in February 2014.

Interview Details – Applied through Campus website. Called about three weeks later to do a phone interview. A few weeks after the phone interview I was moved on to a Skype interview with two managers. This was an awful idea. The connection was terrible on their end. They asked me a bunch of ridiculous questions - mostly behavioral. I then had an interview in their Chicago office, which is in a nice location, but the office itself is dark and desolate. During the in-person interview I met with three people. All of them had their phones out and were receiving text messages while I was trying to interview. They were mostly uninterested in what I had to say. A couple weeks later I received an offer. The pay is just okay for the area I'd be required to live in. I was mostly turned off after learning about what the job entails and ended up declining.

This job is mostly tech support. If that's your thing then this COULD be for you. If you don't want to be tech support, run away. You really don't need a business degree to do this job from what I understood.

Interview Question – No difficult questions. Behavioral in nature.   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – They really fool you with the whole "leadership development program" nonsense.

Leadership Development Program

The process took a day - interviewed at Eze Software in February 2012.

Interview Details – Phone interview with traditional questions, never followed up afterwards with a decision.

Interview Question – Why Eze?   Answer Question

Leadership Development Program

The process took a day - interviewed at Eze Software in February 2012.

Interview Details – Initial phone screen--recruiter called 10 minutes late and the interview only took around 10 minutes. Easy questions (go through resume, what do you know about Eze, what interests you about technology and finance).

Interview Question – What do you know about Eze?   Answer Question

Boston, MA

I applied through college or university and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Eze Software in November 2011.

Interview Details – Did a resume drop at a career fair, though only vaguely interested in the position. After being contacted several times by the company to find out if I was still interested, I decided to schedule a phone interview. The phone interview was very basic, essentially going through interesting points on my resume. After getting through that, I was invited to schedule a first round interview in their Boston office.

The interview itself wasn't very challenging, there were two problem solving/math questions and the rest was all a personality interview.

I'd done some research on the company, and you should definitely know about the OMS and their competitors, but otherwise, they aren't looking for people with heavy finance or tech backgrounds. It's more a matter of personality fit than anything.

Interview Questions

• The first problem solving question was a marketing sizing "How many text messages are sent in the U.S. in a year?"   Answer Question
  • "You have a key, a lock, a box and a diamond in Boston, and your parents have a different key, lock and a box in San Francisco. You are using a fast, cheap shady shipping service that will steal anything that isn't locked down, such as a key or unattached lock and will use the key to open a locked box and steal the diamond if it is sent with it."   View Answer

Boston, MA

I applied online and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Eze Software in September 2011.

Interview Details – They scheduled a phone interview very quickly after I applied. My interviewer didn't actually call me at our agreed upon time, though (she was almost an hour late). The interview was fairly standard--asking about your background, interests, and how you'd fit in the company.

Interview Question – Why do you want to get into the financial software industry?   Answer Question

Boston, MA

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Eze Software in June 2011.

Interview Details – Received an email from my College about this job opportunity, and I sent in a resume. Was asked through email to have a phone conversation. During the call, I was told about the position and asked if I had any questions. I was emailed by HR two days later to schedule an in-person interview in Boston. Scheduled the interview, but have not had it yet.

Interview Question – Do you have any questions for me?   Answer Question

Worked for Eze Software? Contribute to the Community!